PDA

View Full Version : Spurs lost 3 in a row…PRETTY MUCH DONE FOR THE SEASON???

Manu_The _Best
01-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Spurs 85-90 Dallas - WHAT CAN YOU SAY???? Dallas played B2B Games and sneer at our Spurs again…WE LOST 2 IN A ROW AT HOME AGAINST THEM...They slept in the 1st half to comeback in the second and pick up the tempo to kill the Spurs…WE ARE DONE unless some miracle takes palce! PATHETIC! LOST!

First to start with Popovich: WHY PLAYING HORRY for so MANY minutes??? After Oberto went 7 of 7 in the first half, Popovich should’ve started him in the second, but he kept him on the bench and played Horry…BIG MISTAKE. Horry is finished with the NBA – the Spurs MUST release him – I said that so many times before – he is just disastrous…Same said about the Finley – he is finished with the NBA as well…

Tim struggled also as he never lead the team in the 2nd half – just 2 pts, BIG STRUGGLE and missed so many FTs – he wasn’t even close to his Playoffs “magic” last year against the Mavs…He fumbled the ball in the most important part of the game, played with NO ENERGY (after 1 day rest vs. Dallas B2B game schedule???)…Tony got lost as well after picking up a foul trouble – he NEVER penetrated deep into the Mavs defense…weak game for him too…he is got a LOT TO LEARN still on how to beat the Mavs…

Bowen, Barry and Beno surprisingly played weak as well – the Spurs basically have NO BENCH right now – they get ZERO production – if you take Oberto’s points away today, you would find the bench to have almost no points – PATHETIC…

Manu Ginobili is the only player right now (plus somewhat Tony Parker) who deserves credit as being a Spur and fighting like a Spur…Tim Duncan was a huge disappointment in the 2nd half today…

The Mavs are at least 1 level above the Spurs currently as they played with less than 50% for 2 ½ quarters and still beat us…Had they picked it up (being fresh without playing B2B game schedule) they would’ve won by 20…

If the Spurs want to go to the BIG FINAL this year they have to win Game 7 in Dallas, something, I don't see how would happen with those players - we are pretty much DONE FELLOWS as I said earlier in the season ( WHY I DIDN'T LISTEN TO MYSELF NOT TO SPEND $179 FOR the NBA PASS???!!!)

In the past few years, Popovich dragged this team into the ground, slowly and surely…WITH NO VALUABLE TRADES, NO VALUABLE PICK UPS and draft picks in the last few years, the SPURS HAVE ZERO CHANCE TO WIN A TITLE…We are going to have a long summer this year – and the Spurs MUST GET RID OF THE FOLLOWING: Horry, Finley, Vaughn, Beno, Williams, etc. and acquire young and athletic players….THE SOLE BLAME FOR THE WHOLE DISASTER, WITHOUT A DOUBT, is Pop, who didn’t acquire the right personnel this year, neither drafted anyone valuable in the last few years - the Spurs didn’t rebuild and found themselves in trouble this year – a result of a failed and ugly policy by an irresponsible coach and a manager, who forgot the basic rules in the NBA 0 draft picks are everyting in basketball - go back to 1996 and see how we won the Lottery over Boston and took TD…too bad for Manu’s talent who doesn’t deserve this DISASTER…

GO SPURS!!!

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :smokin :nope :nope

SequSpur
01-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Tony Parker has been carrying this team.

dallaskd
01-05-2007, 11:56 PM
:blah

Manu_The _Best
01-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Tony Parker has been carrying this team.

Yes, in ALL games nesides Dallas - look at him how played against Dallas - totally LOST IT...

boutons_
01-05-2007, 11:58 PM
"we Lost 2 In A Row At Home Against Them"

.... 3

Kori Ellis
01-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Yes, in ALL games nesides Dallas - look at him how played against Dallas - totally LOST IT...

He played fine against Dallas tonight. Ran the offense well, penetrated well, played good D.

Last year in the playoffs against Dallas he averaged 20 points (and yes I know he didn't shoot a high percentage, but he was hurt).

You don't need to hate Tony to prop Manu.

1Parker1
01-06-2007, 12:00 AM
:lol People hating on Tony and Duncan's games tonight? There's so many others to pick from: Finley, Horry, Beno, Barry, you name it....

Manu_The _Best
01-06-2007, 12:15 AM
He played fine against Dallas tonight. Ran the offense well, penetrated well, played good D.

Last year in the playoffs against Dallas he averaged 20 points (and yes I know he didn't shoot a high percentage, but he was hurt).

You don't need to hate Tony to prop Manu.

I don't hate anyone. Tony should've done better in the 2nd hald, so did Timmy. However, they were NOT to be BLAMED for the LOSS - the supporting cast is just nowhere near that is supposed to be -The entire team is playing bad...we are too old...Pop failed to improve the team as we really didn't draft anyone valuble in the past few years - here is your result today - OLD DONKEYS...

ponky
01-06-2007, 12:27 AM
last time the spurs lost three in row, 04-05 season and we know what else your team accomplished that season...things are different but it's not reason to have a meltdown