PDA

View Full Version : I know itīs early in the season but...

TheAffricanFan
01-06-2007, 04:51 AM
We need a change ( Roster or Coach Staff ) period. :pctoss

Ronaldo McDonald
01-06-2007, 05:43 AM
We need a small forward, who is preferably athletic, that can hit a three consistently. The secondary need (but still important) that really should be addressed is the back up point gaurd position, because right now Udrih is sucking more balls than Monica Sweetheart. But I have always asked myself: Why doesn't Pop let Barry play back up point? He started at pg in when he was with the Sonics just a couple years ago, why wouldn't he be able to play it now? I'm confident he would give them more than what they are getting from Beno...

Texas_Ranger
01-06-2007, 06:20 AM
We all know that we need a lot of changes, but our staff is stupid and they don't wan't to trade old shit players.

Bruno
01-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Spurs need to trade 07' Duncan for 05' Duncan.

polandprzem
01-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Spurs need to trade 07' Duncan for 05' Duncan.

http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes1122/back2thefutureone108.jpeg

Bruno
01-06-2007, 06:43 AM
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes1122/back2thefutureone108.jpeg

or
http://www.okusuriya.com/imagem/dhea.jpg

Kori Ellis
01-06-2007, 06:48 AM
We need a small forward, who is preferably athletic, that can hit a three consistently. The secondary need (but still important) that really should be addressed is the back up point gaurd position, because right now Udrih is sucking more balls than Monica Sweetheart. But I have always asked myself: Why doesn't Pop let Barry play back up point? He started at pg in when he was with the Sonics just a couple years ago, why wouldn't he be able to play it now? I'm confident he would give them more than what they are getting from Beno...

I'll take a forward that can rebound before a forward that can hit the 3. Plenty of people on this team can hit 3's.

smdanss
01-06-2007, 07:15 AM
I'll take a forward that can rebound before a forward that can hit the 3. Plenty of people on this team can hit 3's.
I agree. Getting a true SF, we can then move Barry to PG/SG to improve back up PG position. But if we still want to go cheap, we will never get a good SF. $$ is a factor too. :dizzy :dizzy

SenorSpur
01-06-2007, 09:31 AM

Agree completely. They have enough long-rnage shooters. That's why it's a no brainer to me if they part with Barry/Udrih for Maggette. I would, however, suggest taking back perhaps a Daniel Ewing in return as a 3rd PG.

Ronaldo McDonald
01-06-2007, 02:04 PM

I agree. that's why I mentioned athletic abilitity, I probably should have mentioned I whqat I meant by that: just over all better defense in general--rebounding, blocking ect.--because it's obvious we are not getting that from Fin or Barry.

Leetonidas
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Where the hell is Qyntel Woods nowadays? :smokin

objective
01-06-2007, 03:02 PM
I know itīs early in the season but...

Actually, it's not early in the season, the Spurs have already played 40% of their games. The season's almost halfway over.

Good thing that Pop spent the early part of the season giving the young new guys opportunities just to see if they could contribute anything before it was too late and they had to set a playoff rotation.

Oh wait . . .

Borosai
01-06-2007, 03:38 PM
It's never too early to improve the team. The excuse that championships aren't won in December/January/February/whatever is old. Improvements are necessary.

Bruno
01-06-2007, 03:44 PM
move Barry to PG/SG to improve back up PG position.

So you want that Barry defend players like Iverson, Boykins, Harris, Nash...
It will be quite ugly.