PDA

View Full Version : Is Tim Duncan still the MAN?

zocool16
01-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I think he's still the man. If he wants too do it, he can do it. Let's not give up on him peeps, he deserves much better than that; and i think there's a lot of overreacting going on (even though it's preoccupying)

1) Yeah he's still the man, he's doing fine.
2) Yeah he's still the man but he needs to pick it up
3) He's still the man for the Spurs, but he's on the decline and it shows.
4) He's not the man anymore, trade him.

Leetonidas
01-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Tim can be unstoppable if he wishes, he just gets lackadasicle sometimes. I thought he played fine for the most part last night.

Bruce Bowen's inability to hit anything really hurt us though.

zocool16
01-06-2007, 04:22 PM
fudge kori i was trying to make a poll but i messed up and somehow i ended up with 2 threads sorry, i didnt even get to do the poll thing...grr

smeagol
01-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Bruce Bowen's inability to hit anything really hurt us though.
And Beno's, and Horry's, and Finley's and lately . . . Barry's.

polandprzem
01-06-2007, 04:23 PM
How he tricked AJ was fabulous :tu

smeagol
01-06-2007, 04:24 PM
fudge kori i was trying to make a poll but i messed up and somehow i ended up with 2 threads sorry, i didnt even get to do the poll thing...grr
Don't you know you need at list 1,000 posts before mastering the poll function? :lol

Bob Lanier
I read on Hoopsworld that he's had a sex-change operation recently and came back before he was fully healed.

That could explain the rebound numbers.

zocool16
How he tricked AJ was fabulous :tu
you must mean the other way around, AJ tricked Tim, or ur being sarcastic?

zocool16
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Parker is the man not Duncan..
bro have u seen the spurs game? I dont deny that maybe Parker sometimes is the main offensive weapon we got but it's always Tim managing the offense. He's like a quarterback, he gets the ball on the post and he makes a decision either to pass or attack to trigger the offense into a good shot.

I dont know, at least thats how i see it

polandprzem
01-06-2007, 04:30 PM
you must mean the other way around, AJ tricked Tim, or ur being sarcastic?

The second one duuuuuh :rolleyes

The alternative response:
Well you may be fooled by Tim as well. Righ AJ was victorious in that game, but Tim knows they will meet again in the playoffs, and he did it on purpose and gave all the credit to AJ. You will see with what Tim will come up with in the playoffs - you'll be surprized.

u2sarajevo
01-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Tim Duncan is still the man.

joeyjfive
01-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Tim can be one of the most dominant forces in the Nba each and every nite, but some games he just chooses to play half assed and with no heart. I swear if he put as much heart into his game as Ginobili does (scrambling for loose balls, diving on the floor, mad attacks to the basket) the Spurs would be a very tough team to beat. And for fucks sake Tim DUNK the FUCKING ball, get some fire under your team and ignite the damn crowd. I hate this fucking pussy ass unsure lay-up that he always does. Tim your great but I hate you sometimes. Beno I hate you all them time.

SenorSpur
01-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Pop need to get in his ass for two things.

1. Being more aggressive
2. Stop his incessant ref bitching

He's a superstar player - Be one. Play through it all.

joeyjfive
01-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Dont even get me started on his rebounding

drclic
01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
TD still the man but he has the robert horry virus ... only when it counts ... too old, too many rings to compete each night at the MVP level ...
He's fading for sure, and it's no offense to his talent to say that but i still want him in my team for play-off time ... like a Shaq,he's a great insurance ... U only need guy to make the shots around (Finley, Bowen, Horry, etc ...) and a couple of great games from Tp and/or Manu per series !

So, wait for playoff, this team still a +55 wins per year for years and a great play-off team (defense, clutch etc ...).

Go Spurs !!!!!!
Drclic.

v2freak
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Nope. The years of deferring have led to one thing: Ginobili and Parker going from good to great. In turn, he is no longer 'the MAN'

bdictjames
01-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Duncan has that psychology degree, he knows how to deal with situations like these