View Full Version : A Fat Dog

midgetonadonkey
01-06-2007, 05:46 PM
This is my mom's wienie dog.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/June2nd006.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/June2nd005.jpg

Clandestino
01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
they need to call the humane society on your mother.

1Parker1
01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Damn, can it walk????

midgetonadonkey
01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Damn, can it walk????

Yes and she can climb 3 stairs. Her titties touch the floor but they don't drag.

TheSanityAnnex
01-06-2007, 06:40 PM
She has beautiful eyes.

RashoFan
01-06-2007, 07:23 PM
That is a big "weanie" dog.

AlamoSpursFan
01-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Looks like it ate about 18 litters of kittens.

Them damn weiner dogs are kitten killing machines.

Although Little ASF's weiner bit my dipshit brother-in-law on Christmas day, so I guess he's good for SOMETHING!

:lol

Shelly
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Holy Cow!

That's not healthy for the dog.

dougp
01-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Holy Cow!

That's not healthy for the dog.
That's not healthy for anything!

Billy Cobham
01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Stop feeding that dog table scraps.

boutons_
01-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Something for the Dog That Eats Everything: A Diet Pill

By Rob Stein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, January 6, 2007; A01

The obesity epidemic has spread to man's best friend, and so many dogs are getting fat that the government stepped in yesterday by approving the first doggie diet pill.

The Food and Drug Administration announced the approval of Slentrol, a prescription drug that can suppress Fido's appetite while also blocking the absorption of fat from his treats.

"This is a welcome addition to animal therapies," said the FDA's Stephen Sundloff. "Dog obesity appears to be increasing."

Experts blamed the same factors that cause people to get fat: too much food and not enough exercise.

"The parallels between human obesity and canine obesity are striking," said John E. Bauer, a veterinarian at Texas A&M University. "They live with us. So when we eat too much, they eat too much. When we don't exercise enough, they don't exercise enough. And when we snack between meals, they probably snack between meals."

Americans' increasingly hectic schedules also mean that many dogs are spending their days cooped up in houses or apartments, eating out of boredom and getting very little exercise because owners are too busy to make it to the dog park. When owners do get home, they tend to lavish their pets with treats.

"It's tough to resist when the dog is looking up at you with those plaintive eyes. There's a lot of that going on, especially among individuals who may be the perennial couch potato," Bauer said. "Our dogs may not have their own cup holders, but they often are there with us at the drive-through and often end up getting their own burgers."

The result is that pets are getting many of the health problems plaguing overweight people, including heart disease, diabetes and arthritis.

"It's sad," said Bonnie Beaver of the American Veterinary Medical Association. "We see animals with diabetes. We see animals with arthritis in pain. Their quality of life is poor. We're killing our pets with kindness."

Dogs are considered obese if they are more than 20 percent above their ideal weight, which varies depending on the breed. More than a third of American dogs are estimated to be overweight or obese, and the problem is not limited to the canine world.

"Dogs, cats, horses -- we see it in all of them," said Rebecca Remillard of the Massachusetts SPCA Angel Animal Medical Center in Boston. "We even see it in some exotic pets like ferrets. Fat birds are a real problem."

But the new drug, called a selective microsomal triglyceride transfer protein inhibitor, is only for dogs. How it works is not well understood, but it blocks absorption of fat and seems to control appetite. It is given in liquid form under a veterinarian's close supervision. It can cause vomiting, diarrhea and lethargy.

Pfizer Inc., which makes the drug, said studies found that Slentrol is safe and effective in a variety of breeds, from dachshunds to retrievers. Most lost at least some weight, and half dropped at least 11 percent of their body weight in four months. But the company and other experts said diet and exercise are necessary in addition to the drug, which will cost $1 to $2 a day.

"It's not going to be a panacea, but it's another tool to help families help their pets get the weight off," Beaver said.

Concerned that some obese people might be tempted to use the drug, the FDA is requiring that it carry strict warnings.

"It's for dogs -- not for cats, and not for people," said Pfizer spokesman Bob Fauteux.

( you just KNOW fat-assed people take it if it works for their animals :lol )

In people, the drug can cause adverse reactions including abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence, headaches, nausea and vomiting.

( ok, what fat-assed ST poster wants to go first? :lol )

T-Pain
01-07-2007, 12:50 AM
and i thought my grandmas dog was fat

fatsack
01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
This is my mom's wienie dog.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/June2nd006.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/June2nd005.jpg

sweet jeezus.
i'd hate to see what your mom looks like.

thoughts and prayers.

valluco
01-07-2007, 03:08 AM
That is a thick ass wienie dog. An old friend of my grandma's had a dog just like that one. That thing would eat tamales. I shit you not. In fact, anytime that the lady would cook that beast would be in the kitchen with her munching on people food. Mexicans feed their dogs scraps. My dogs come in handy when I accidently drop food on the floor.

Fillmoe
01-07-2007, 03:30 AM

:lol :lol

Douche
01-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Can that motherfucker even move anymore? Homeboy looks very limited in his extremely unhealthy state, you're almost ensuring that the mutt will bite the dust much sooner than he should/could.

Texas_Ranger
01-07-2007, 06:21 AM
OMG! That's some big dog.

PakiDan
01-07-2007, 10:45 AM
She has beautiful eyes.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

scott
01-07-2007, 12:05 PM

But what about the dog?

RIMSHOT!