PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will make a trade. Or I will...

Brutalis
01-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Spurs will make a trade by the deadline or I will ________.

Not delete myself, I'm not a hypocrite.
Not pay any money.

How about, change my user title to one of four options to be voted on. Yeah that sounds good.

Anyways.

I think it's obvious the Spurs won't win a the title with the current roster. I am going back on my previous statements saying we would getting the chance to see them play for only the second time all year. (TV anyways)

We are no longer a deep team. Our bench blows. From Horry, to Finley. To Beno, to Barry.

We need to get Bonner involved more. The plan should be inside out with Duncan at center to force a double and kick out to Bonner. The guy can shoot from anywhere.

Duncan needs to shutup. He needs to shut the hell up. The entire team needs to shut the hell up and play. For once. Ever since the playoffs last year the Spurs have been typical. As in not original anymore. We are losing our image as "good guys" and "true professionals." Shutup guys, and play basketball for a change. 15-5 and 14 games later it's 23-11. That speaks for itself.

So I am making a declaration to be remembered forever.

The San Antonio Spurs, before the 2007 trade deadline, will make a trade with another franchise of the National Basketball Association. In which if they don't, Wayne Phillips known as Brutalis of Spurstalk.com will let his user title be changed to whatever the public regs vote on, given the poll not be started or voted in by Phillips.

Signed: Wayne Phillips

Gummi
01-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Well, Corey Maggette has not entered the game against the Hawks. Maybe it's because of an injury or perhaps they've traded him.

ponky
01-06-2007, 08:33 PM
i vote for "has been"

let me clarify, i'm referring to your declaration, not the spurs team

Brutalis
01-06-2007, 08:34 PM
I vote for we have three and you have zero, donkey.

Bruno
01-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Spurs will at least try to make a trade to go uner the Luxury Tax.

Do you consider something like Eric Williams for Walter Hermann as a trade or will you change your user title ?

ponky
01-06-2007, 08:35 PM
I vote for we have three and you have zero, donkey.

don't forget to pat yourself on the back for those three come june when you no longer have any games to play

Mr. Body
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, Corey Maggette has not entered the game against the Hawks. Maybe it's because of an injury or perhaps they've traded him.

Late last night a drunken Pop made a call to Elgin Baylor to hold Maggette out of the lineup tonight...

ponky
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Spurs will at least try to make a trade to go uner the Luxury Tax.

Do you consider something like Eric Williams for Walter Hermann as a trade or will you change your user title ?

another aged player? hermann did alright in fiba ball but he's old and has he even played a game for the bobcats?

Bruno
01-06-2007, 08:37 PM
another aged player? hermann did alright in fiba ball but he's old and has he even played a game for the bobcats?

It's a financial move to go under the luxury tax, not a bb move.

ponky
01-06-2007, 08:38 PM
It's a financial move to go under the luxury tax, not a bb move.

ah, my bad

NBA Junkie
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Just goes to show you how expectations vary from team to team. The Timberwolves would love to be 23-11 at this point. Geez, I would love it if they were 23-11.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2007, 08:56 PM
27 is old?

smeagol
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
27 is old?
Yes, people have been saying Manu is old since he was 27.

Sacramental
01-06-2007, 09:12 PM
what kind of contracts do ginobili, duncan, or bowen have?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes, people have been saying Manu is old since he was 27.Will honky call Josh Howard old in April? Does she call Dirk and Jason Terry old now?

Brutalis
01-06-2007, 09:32 PM
don't forget to pat yourself on the back for those three come june when you no longer have any games to play
I'll just use my Terry replica jersey aka my sweat rag to pat myself on the back come June when you realize banners count and wishful thinking don't.

SPURS vs NBA media
01-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Spurs will make a trade by the deadline or I will ________.

Not delete myself, I'm not a hypocrite.
Not pay any money.

How about, change my user title to one of four options to be voted on. Yeah that sounds good.

Anyways.

I think it's obvious the Spurs won't win a the title with the current roster. I am going back on my previous statements saying we would getting the chance to see them play for only the second time all year. (TV anyways)

We are no longer a deep team. Our bench blows. From Horry, to Finley. To Beno, to Barry.

We need to get Bonner involved more. The plan should be inside out with Duncan at center to force a double and kick out to Bonner. The guy can shoot from anywhere.

Duncan needs to shutup. He needs to shut the hell up. The entire team needs to shut the hell up and play. For once. Ever since the playoffs last year the Spurs have been typical. As in not original anymore. We are losing our image as "good guys" and "true professionals." Shutup guys, and play basketball for a change. 15-5 and 14 games later it's 23-11. That speaks for itself.

So I am making a declaration to be remembered forever.

The San Antonio Spurs, before the 2007 trade deadline, will make a trade with another franchise of the National Basketball Association. In which if they don't, Wayne Phillips known as Brutalis of Spurstalk.com will let his user title be changed to whatever the public regs vote on, given the poll not be started or voted in by Phillips.

Signed: Wayne Phillips

who cares what you think,but my name for you would be big asshole LOSER

Brutalis
01-07-2007, 02:15 AM
People resorting to smoking crack here?

ponky
01-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Will honky call Josh Howard old in April? Does she call Dirk and Jason Terry old now?

oh wow, you are being so witty by changing one letter in my name, i'm impressed...except i'm not white, dumbass

there are players that i think are too young to enter the nba because of maturity and there are players that i think are too old to enter the nba because of their conditioning and strength of schedule wherever they happen to come from

herrmann, imo, is the latter...first hint: he had to sit out the entire first month of the nba season to recover from his fiba ballin'...like brezec, he was exhausted

ponky
01-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Yes, people have been saying Manu is old since he was 27.

Ginobili entered the league at a much younger age than did Herrmann...Ginobili was basically the equivalent of a college senior

ChumpDumper
01-07-2007, 03:14 AM
:lol Don't get mad, honky.

That is not a definition of the "old" to normal humans.

Or basketball fans.

Or anyone.

Use your words, honky.

ponky
01-07-2007, 03:15 AM
:lol Don't get mad, honky.

That is not a definition of the "old" to normal humans.

Or basketball fans.

Or anyone.

Use your words, honky.

ok, cum-dumpster...i will, thanks

ChumpDumper
01-07-2007, 03:18 AM
:lmao

Always the high road, cupcake....

Brutalis
01-25-2007, 03:13 PM
bump.

It's gunna happen soon folks...

mardigan
01-25-2007, 03:17 PM

Bonner is hurt, although I agree he would help immensly