01-06-2007, 11:27 PM
you're mean! :)

dirk4mvp
01-06-2007, 11:34 PM
:lol :lol

Fuck the cowgirls.

dg7md
01-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I hate the Mavs more than any other NBA team (although 'hate' for a sports team is too much), but I happen to a big Cowboys fan much like many big Spurs fans here. Just explaining my case!

timvp
01-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I hope Mav Fan is crying right now.

dirk4mvp
01-07-2007, 12:03 AM
I hope Mav Fan is crying right now.

I certainly am not. But there are equal amount of Spurs/cowgirls fans crying right about now as there are Mavs/cowgirls fans.

Holmes_Fans
01-07-2007, 12:13 AM
How is the cowboys losing karma for mavericks fans? Karma for what?

What would be karma for spurs fans? Having no NFL team at all?

This thread might be one of the stupidest ever.

baseline bum
01-07-2007, 12:45 AM
I hate Dallas and was rooting for Seattle tonight, but that was brutal to see the game end on a play like that. That was hard to watch. I couldn't wish a loss like that on anyone but Karl Malone.

dav4463
01-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Mark Cuban even makes me hate the Cowboys. All of those Mav fans are also Cowboy fans and I like to see them lose!

dirk4mvp
01-07-2007, 01:01 AM
I hate Dallas and was rooting for Seattle tonight, but that was brutal to see the game end on a play like that. That was hard to watch. I couldn't wish a loss like that on anyone but Karl Malone.

:lol :lol

Everytime you mention something like this, you always wouldn't wish it on anyone but Karl Malone. :lol

leemajors
01-07-2007, 01:30 AM
meh, jerry jones has several lifetimes of bad karma built up from how he handled the dismissal of tom landry, still utterly classless.

IceColdBrewski
01-07-2007, 02:03 AM
I looked up the definition of Irony. It said, "See Maverick hating Spurs fans who have no problem rooting for the Dallas Football team."

leemajors
01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
I looked up the definition of Irony. It said, "See Maverick hating Spurs fans who have no problem rooting for the Dallas Football team."

must have been the alanis morissette version, because i don't think you could be any further from the real definition.

lefty
01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
Damn , Dallas pro athletes are really on fire : Patrik Stefan (Stars) and Como in the same week? thank u!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao

samikeyp
01-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Damn , Dallas pro athletes are really on fire : Patrik Stefan (Stars) and Como in the same week? thank u!

Perry Como plays for the Cowboys?

Well...maybe he can hold on to the ball. :spin

lefty
01-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Perry Como plays for the Cowboys?

Well...maybe he can hold on to the ball. :spin

Sorry, I meant Romo
:p:

IceColdBrewski
01-07-2007, 02:28 AM
must have been the alanis morissette version, because i don't think you could be any further from the real definition.

Uh huh. Last night, Spurs fans hated everything Dallas after the Spurs/Mavs game. Today, Tons of Dallas and San Antonio sports fans stood shoulder-to-shoulder cheering for the same Dallas Football team.

dg7md
01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
I think Spurs fans take the hate of Dallas SPORTS teams and hold it too much against the actual city. We're all apart of the greatest state in the world so I don't hate any particular place but I can dislike a team that plays there greatly. Although I am from Dallas myself.

leemajors
01-07-2007, 02:31 AM
Uh huh. Last night, Spurs fans hated everything Dallas after the Spurs/Mavs game. Today, Tons of Dallas and San Antonio sports fans stood shoulder-to-shoulder cheering for the same Dallas Football team.

for most texans, it was always either cowboys or oilers. i fail to see the irony, or what the NBA and the NFL have to do with one another. whatever floats your boat.

IceColdBrewski
01-07-2007, 02:39 AM
whatever floats your boat.

Sure thing. Have fun rooting for them Dallas teams in the future.

shelshor
01-07-2007, 05:10 AM
:spin Love them SeaHawks :hungry:

mavsfan1000
01-07-2007, 06:31 AM
I don't give a shit about the cowgirls. I am a pure mavs fan though my favorite nfl team is the colts. Hopefully they go far but I'm not a huge colts fan like I'm of the mavs.

KB24
01-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I think Spurs fans take the hate of Dallas SPORTS teams and hold it too much against the actual city. We're all apart of the greatest state in the world so I don't hate any particular place but I can dislike a team that plays there greatly. Although I am from Dallas myself.

"Greatest State in the World" Bunch of Rednecks!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should get out more, Travel a little. You sound as stupid as the Texan President we have in Office.

GrandeDavid
01-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I don't give a shit about the cowgirls. I am a pure mavs fan though my favorite nfl team is the colts. Hopefully they go far but I'm not a huge colts fan like I'm of the mavs.

So you're a bandwagon fan is what you are really trying to say. Just spit it out. :lol

GrandeDavid
01-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I have absolutely no feelings about the Cowboys in any regard. Once Cincinnati or Houston are out of the picture, I could care less who wins. And don't get me started about the disastrous Texans.

Anyway, it is nice to see the trash talking lot of the Mavs/Cowboys fans have their traps slammed shut. I still cannot figure out why Mavs fan talks, however, being that they have nothing to talk about other than historical futility in comparison to San Antonio, not to mention an utter series collapse against Miami.

samikeyp
01-07-2007, 11:47 AM
But Dave....it was the ref's fault against Miami. :lol

:lmao at any fan blaming the refs.

samikeyp
01-07-2007, 11:49 AM

But....Cuban's shots at SA are ok, right?

Double standard, anyone?

City smack is weak