IcemanCometh
01-07-2007, 03:25 AM
come to Pharaoh to free the Jews from Egyptland

http://www.crystalinks.com/mosesbkredsea.jpg

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/264/202456264.jpg

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 03:15 PM
The guy only gets better. :lol

Real ballers go to UT to spring into the NBA while "good college" players stay at schools in poodunksville to get into the Coaches Poll Top 10. :lol

timvp
01-10-2007, 08:09 PM
come to Pharaoh to free the Jews from Egyptland

http://www.crystalinks.com/mosesbkredsea.jpg

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/264/202456264.jpg

You do know it is legal to prop players who don't go to UT, right?

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 08:17 PM
You do know it is legal to prop players who don't go to UT, right?

...i don't think any t.u. fans on this board know that, except a couple.

IcemanCometh
01-11-2007, 02:26 AM
as usual timvp's bias blinds him

timvp
01-11-2007, 02:34 AM
as usual timvp's bias blinds him

Bias to what? UT is just like another school to me. Yeah Durant is the shyt but you wouldn't say that if he went to A&M.

You'd say he's The Black Ralph Wiggins or something along those lines.

JamStone
01-11-2007, 12:56 PM
The guy only gets better. :lol

Real ballers go to UT to spring into the NBA while "good college" players stay at schools in poodunksville to get into the Coaches Poll Top 10. :lol

Because Texas' list of alum that sprung into the NBA is sooooo legendary?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Because Texas' list of alum that sprung into the NBA is sooooo legendary?

Look at the list for the past few yrs.
No look at the ags' list.
Yeah, you're right, ags def have the much more impressive list. :rolleyes :lol

Ballcox
01-11-2007, 03:41 PM
^ I'll go ahead and say it now, Durant is the best player I've ever seen at UT, period. My viewing days go back to LaSalle Thompson, M. Wacker and then on through T. Mays, L. Blanks, J. Wright, T. Rencher, C. Mihm, M. Evans, TJ Ford, L. Aldridge, PJ Tucker, D. Gibson, etc. BUT, this guy already looks better than any of them. First freshman in the history of the Big XII to have back to back 30 plus point games. Averaging a double double right now. If a few of the other pieces can come together on this team, they might be much better than what I was thinking at the beginning of the season.

He looked like a man among boys last night against Mizzou, of course we'll need to see how he does at hostile road evironments like Stillwater, Norman, College Station, but damn he's fun to watch play right now! :elephant

K-State Spur
01-11-2007, 07:07 PM
did moses not know how to play defense either? just kidding...

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
^ I'll go ahead and say it now, Durant is the best player I've ever seen at UT, period. My viewing days go back to LaSalle Thompson, M. Wacker and then on through T. Mays, L. Blanks, J. Wright, T. Rencher, C. Mihm, M. Evans, TJ Ford, L. Aldridge, PJ Tucker, D. Gibson, etc. BUT, this guy already looks better than any of them. First freshman in the history of the Big XII to have back to back 30 plus point games. Averaging a double double right now. If a few of the other pieces can come together on this team, they might be much better than what I was thinking at the beginning of the season.

He looked like a man among boys last night against Mizzou, of course we'll need to see how he does at hostile road evironments like Stillwater, Norman, College Station, but damn he's fun to watch play right now! :elephant

Yeah, he is going to be a FORCE in the NBA by his mid 20's.
Yes, you may quote me but it isn't anything others haven't already said.

mookie2001
01-14-2007, 07:32 PM
you shouldnt prop a 1st team all american and probable national player of the year as a freshman

LaMarcus Bryant
01-14-2007, 08:08 PM
if durant went to A&M i would call him a chigga rugger

johngateswhiteley
01-15-2007, 10:07 PM
...man, i keep getting more impressed with this kid. i thought A&M wouldn't have a lot of trouble handling t.u. this year...apparently this kid Durant wants to say otherwise. my goodness he is good.

he is dominating CBB the way vyoung did CFB. amazing....

Jimcs50
01-16-2007, 01:30 PM
JJ will have to try to stay with him, hopefully he can, and the rest og the Aggies can outscore the rest of UT's team.

BeerIsGood!
01-16-2007, 02:05 PM
The biggest improvement with Durant and UT from Nov. to now is the defense. The team defense is far better than it was at the beginning of the year. From the Michigan State game to now is like night and day, and the improved shooting from Abrahms and Augustine are adding to the offensive game. This team is fun to watch, and I'm looking forward to watching the test with OSU tonight.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-16-2007, 06:53 PM
^^exactly :smokin brah

We use him at the basket and sometimes at the very front of our zone, and it seems to completely throw teams guards off when they see this kid arms wide open at the top of the zone. Teams will get used to it, but he's definitely making our team defense work. Also all the talk about Durant makes texas look very one dimensional, a one man team. Thats also why we have a good shot at beating teams like KU and A&M. Cuz we have the best Zone Buster in the conference, and two very fast and athletic forwards. I think we can hang with any perimeter oriented team. We actually passed the LSU test, but I want to see us play more physical teams, A&M will be a good one to watch. :smokin

brah

IcemanCometh
01-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Just trying to render unto Durant the things which are Durant’s

samikeyp
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
He looked like a man among boys last night against Mizzou, of course we'll need to see how he does at hostile road evironments like Stillwater, Norman, College Station, but damn he's fun to watch play right now!

He did well last night.