PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Basketball?

Brutalis
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Mike Anderson is the head coach, the former assistant for 309843048 years at Arkansas under Nolan Richardson.

How is that Tigers team anyway? We are hoping bad that way he'll come back.

MajorMike
01-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Are you guys EVER happy with the coach you have in any sport?

Brutalis
01-07-2007, 08:33 PM
It's a now and then kinda thing.

Beaverfuzz
01-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Mizzou doesn't like Pinkel, this is true. Pinkel got abused in the Sun Bowl.

I won't even bring up Quinn "I'm not cheating if asked on national tv" Snyder

MajorMike
01-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't hype Anderson's Mizzou team too much. They just lost their B12 opener, at home, to a poor ISU squad, after having a 6-point lead in the 2nd half.

Mizzou got credit early for going 9-0 including a complete 20+-point beat down of then undefeated and higly regarded arKansas. Mizzou's next 6 games are @ UT, KSU, @ KU, @ CU, ttek, @ KSU. They also have to go to OSU, to atm, to the Hilton, and have KU at home. I think they might be cooked already.

SrA Husker
01-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Also, don't count out Nebraska... While Nebraska is still lacking on the talent, they have definitely showed under Doc Sadler they are going to come out and play every single game. I'm real interested to see how the Huskers do in Conference play...I have a feeling if they go 8-8 (which will be hard, but not impossible) or 7-9 with a win in OKC, they are bound to go dancing, a HUGE improvement for a school that's never won a NCAA Tourney game and in their first year of a new head coach, too.