PDA

View Full Version : How bad is TP injured?

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Will he play vs the Nuggets?

The reason i am asking is coz of the Nuggets past games

Hornets - no Peja/CP3/West = LOSS

Mavs - no Dirk = LOSS

Lakers - no Odom or Kwame = LOSS

Nuggets are on a 5 game losing streak and 3 of the teams have been depleted. There next game is at home vs the Bucks and Redd will be out coz of an injury sustained recently. CV will be out, and of course Simmons will be out :drunk

Granted, the Nuggets have been without Melo and JR for the last 9 games (JR comes back vs the Spurs) and Camby has been in and out of the lineup, same with Nene (he is limited to 20minutes by the staff or else his knee will swell).

Anyway, my point being is that the Spurs will also be depleted (no Frankie, maybe no TP) but have way more options than the Nuggets.

Its getting freaky that so many games lately have been against teams with their top players missing. The Injury bug is biting hard this year.

Oh, and after the Spurs it will be the Rockets without Yao :fro

AFBlue
01-07-2007, 06:34 PM
He's not...it's a ploy to increase the trade value of Beno and prove that he can actually pass and shoot effectively if given minutes.

At least that's my theory....

1Parker1
01-07-2007, 06:34 PM
:lol You think the Nuggets have a better chance if Parker does play?

ducks
01-07-2007, 06:36 PM
tp according to ludden was a suprise scratch from todays game
it is posted in the frst or second page of the game thread
tp is suppose to play tuesday

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-07-2007, 06:36 PM
:lol You think the Nuggets have a better chance if Parker does play?

:lol exactly.......

The issue lately has been that AI cant do much coz he has the whole D just crash on him coz they know noone can hit a shot to save their life. You dont realise how much difference JR and Melo make, until they are out.

Its going to be fun seeing JR back vs the Spurs :elephant

Tek_XX
01-07-2007, 06:37 PM
no TP=win what?

bdictjames
01-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I dont care as long as he doesn't get injured or play like he's injured come playoff time.

exstatic
01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Maybe they held him out for a prospective trade? There are many on this forum that would rejoice to see our youngest All Star shipped out...

Kori Ellis
01-07-2007, 08:01 PM
He hurt it near the end of the Mavs game. He got treatment yesterday and they thought he would be good to go today. Since it was the Grizzlies and he still wasn't 100% today, they decided not to risk it.

I'm guessing he'll play next game.

Sam
01-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Ok it's time for Eva to go back to California. She's thrown Tony's hip out so it's time to go back. She can come back next month.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-07-2007, 09:12 PM
well at least he can recover while we've/we're playing the crappier teams.

Hope he's back in full form into this week, otherwise (besides Tim and Manu) the rest of the team's offensive slumps will be a lot more noticeable without Parker shouldering the load.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-08-2007, 01:29 AM
The Spurs won't beat Iverson and the Nuggets...with or without Parker...
The Spurs will beat the Knicks... with or without our starting lineup....

T Park
01-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Maybe they held him out for a prospective trade? There are many on this forum that would rejoice to see our youngest All Star shipped out...

IceColdBrewski and other aholes, sure would love that wouldn't they.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-08-2007, 02:55 AM

IceColdBrewski and other aholes, sure would love that wouldn't they.

Oh it goes way beyond this forum:

Duncan on Parker's absence:

"It had a big difference. We won the game," Duncan said in a deadpan tone about Parker's absence. "I think that says something. We need to trade [Parker] or get rid of him or something."

ChumpDumper
01-08-2007, 02:56 AM
I imagine some would take that seriously.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-08-2007, 03:02 AM
I imagine some would take that seriously.
Yeah, that's when it stops at this forum.

I think Ducks wouldn't think that joke was very funny. He'd probably put Tim on his list.