ponky
01-08-2007, 01:55 AM
clippers

ChumpDumper
01-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Nets

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Toronto... They should really be winning I don't know why they aren't... They have a lot of the right pieces in place...... Denver, Sacramento, Jersey, Clips... Theres a lot of teams underachieving due to injuries like New Orleans and Miami, don't know if that really counts though...

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 02:00 AM
Spurs

24 and 11...... you really think they have enough potential to be better.... i dont.... lets be honest here... who do they really have? a bunch of old farts an aging tim duncan and manu + tp.... i think they are over achieving

ponky
01-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Toronto... They should really be winning I don't know why they aren't... They have a lot of the right pieces in place...... Denver, Sacramento, Jersey, Clips... Theres a lot of teams underachieving due to injuries like New Orleans and Miami, don't know if that really counts though...

they've been playing better lately, mini two game win streak beating the wizards tonight

they've had some injuries as well, bosh, tj ford

Jan 03, 2007 T.J. Ford Sprained right ankle
Dec 27, 2006 Morris Peterson Sore right hamstring
Dec 18, 2006 Jose Calderon Lower back contusion
Dec 10, 2006 Chris Bosh Bruised left knee - out 1 week
Nov 23, 2006 Morris Peterson Torn muscle, left elbow

ponky
01-08-2007, 02:05 AM
24 and 11...... you really think they have enough potential to be better.... i dont.... lets be honest here... who do they really have? a bunch of old farts an aging tim duncan and manu + tp.... i think they are over achieving

ouch

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 02:08 AM
ouch

thats real talk.... someone prove me wrong

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-08-2007, 02:49 AM
I wouldn't put Denver in this category until Melo and JR r back. If things dont improve at that time then they can be considered underachievers.

Nahtanoj
01-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Bucks?

The Knicks have to be in there.. Salary/Wins wise..

boutons_
01-08-2007, 04:12 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the Clips, was expecting much more from them this season.

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2007, 06:34 AM
overrated = magic, raptors, bucks

seriously i dont get it with there fans, they think they deserved to win every fuckn game, they talk up there teams being contenders in the weak east, talk about how each one of there players deserved to be on the allstar team, how some scrubs are gettin more votes than there players.

underachieved = spurs
stop this cruise mode shit seriously, we want to see some balling....

clippers = one hit wonders like the wolves in 03/04
memphis = only injuries tampered there season....

dirk4mvp
01-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Grizzlies

NBA Junkie
01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
It's a no-brainer- the Miami Heat.

Sure, blame injuries if you want, but they were still playing poorly when Shaq and Wade were in the line-up.

The Clippers are a close second, but Sam Cassell led teams generally underachieve the year after a solid playoff run.

P-O-Z
01-08-2007, 11:51 AM
It's a no-brainer- the Miami Heat.

Sure, blame injuries if you want, but they were still playing poorly when Shaq and Wade were in the line-up.

The Clippers are a close second, but Sam Cassell led teams generally underachieve the year after a solid playoff run.

how many game shaq play like 4

dave
01-08-2007, 11:51 AM
overrated = magic, raptors, bucks

seriously i dont get it with there fans, they think they deserved to win every fuckn game, they talk up there teams being contenders in the weak east, talk about how each one of there players deserved to be on the allstar team, how some scrubs are gettin more votes than there players.

underachieved = spurs
stop this cruise mode shit seriously, we want to see some balling....

clippers = one hit wonders like the wolves in 03/04
memphis = only injuries tampered there season....

who thinks the raptors and bucks are contenders? thats just retarded.
and what players are you talking about? michael redd? i think he should make the allstar team

NBA Junkie
01-08-2007, 12:00 PM
how many game shaq play like 4

And, losing to the Bulls by 42 in the home opener on ring night wasn't underachieving?

If Dwyane Wade is the big superstar thats better than LeBron why did the team still suck after Shaq went down?

I'll stick with the Heat as the most underachieving NBA team to date despite the objections I'm probably going to get.

Bob Lanier
01-08-2007, 01:26 PM
If Dwyane Wade is the big superstar thats better than LeBron why did the team still suck after Shaq went down?

I'll stick with the Heat as the most underachieving NBA team to date despite the objections I'm probably going to get.
Contradiction!

Amare_32
01-08-2007, 10:40 PM
The Kings followed by the Nets.
________
Iolite vaporizer review (http://vaporizers.net/iolite-vaporizer)
________
Zoloft Settlements (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Leetonidas
01-08-2007, 11:06 PM
The Spurs. They could have 4-6 losses if they actually played in some of the games. When Tim plays lackadasical, most of the team will play lackadasical. And it's been a trend this year that needs to stop.

I also think the Mavs could have a better record and should not have started 0-4. But that's not saying much because they're playing great now.

The Knicks, the Nuggets, Portland, New Jersey, and Toronto all stick out to me. The Bucks too.

dave
01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
The Spurs. They could have 4-6 losses if they actually played in some of the games. When Tim plays lackadasical, most of the team will play lackadasical. And it's been a trend this year that needs to stop.

I also think the Mavs could have a better record and should not have started 0-4. But that's not saying much because they're playing great now.

The Knicks, the Nuggets, Portland, New Jersey, and Toronto all stick out to me. The Bucks too.

Why are the Spurs underachieving? If they were in the East you can make that case but they play in the West with 8 teams over .500. Look at how bad the east is. The Raptors with a record of 15-19 are the 4th seed. The Heat clearly are in trouble. I honestly am not impress with the East even the Pistons have been disappointing.

Amare_32
01-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Why are the Spurs underachieving? If they were in the East you can make that case but they play in the West with 8 teams over .500. Look at how bad the east is. The Raptors with a record of 15-19 are the 4th seed. The Heat clearly are in trouble. I honestly am not impress with the East even the Pistons have been disappointing.

Hey thats my post.
________
DORAVILLE ASSEMBLY (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Doraville_Assembly)
________
Washington Medical Marijuana Dispensary (http://washington.dispensaries.org/)

Leetonidas
01-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I never said their record is bad, but ask any Spurs fan, they are playing way below what they can play. I've seen only 3 or 4 games where they have played great on both ends of the floor. They seem lackadasical at times and don't always have the killer instinct.

boutons_
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
"Why are the Spurs underachieving? If they were in the East..."

But they aren't. The EC is no basis of comparison.

You compare the Spurs first to the Spurs, how well know they can play and have played.

Then compare them to the other top teams, Mavs, Pistons, Suns, maybe Jazz and Lakers.

The other 25 teams stink. If you compare yourself to shit, you probably smell OK.

dave
01-10-2007, 07:11 PM
what the hell?
how come everybody laughs at me when I say i'm disappointed with the spurs this year

Leetonidas
01-10-2007, 07:21 PM
what the hell?
how come everybody laughs at me when I say i'm disappointed with the spurs this year
:wtf

MrChug
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't know. You think I actually BELIEVE that the Spurs could take this. Or this COULD be my myopia.

My reasoning? I think since the Spurs STILL (despite all the losses) hold the lead for offensive/defensive differential that means that WE'RE KICKING THE S OUT OF TEAMS WHEN WE FOCUS!!! We just tend to lose focus...we get bored. The blame for that? And the guy still knows my name (I think), but Gregg Popovich. They need motivation. So with that said, we should be laying pipe to every team we play. IF WE FOCUSED EVERY NIGHT WE PLAYED. We don't. Which means that we have the potential to...we just don't. It's sad.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 03:36 PM
But the Spurs cant beat any good teams this year, which definately makes them underacheivers

JamStone
01-11-2007, 03:57 PM
The Charlotte Bobcats beat the Pistons twice, the Spurs, Cleveland, Utah, Orlando, the Lakers and New Jersey.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 04:07 PM
No one can say the Bobcats are underachieving with how young and inexperienced they are

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Most underachieving = Pistons

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Nets. There's no reason they shouldn't be owning that division.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah the Nets should be dominating, Krstic needs to stop being such a puss

Bob Lanier
01-11-2007, 04:33 PM
The Nets have been overrated for five years and this was the most depleted team they've had yet, even before Krstic went down.

dirk4mvp
01-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Kings. I don't know what the fuck has happened to them this year, but y'all suck. Ron Artest ain't saving you this year. The only worthy player on the team is Kevin Martin, feel bad for that poor kid that he has to be on such a horrible team. Good luck making it to the playoffs. :lol And if you do, the best you can make it at is 8th place.

That'd be a lovely feast for the #1 seed in the west.

FlyHigh07
01-11-2007, 04:42 PM
That'd be a lovely feast for the #1 seed in the west.

:lol Just like last year. Boy were the Spurs happy.

DarkReign
01-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Detroit...hands down

Texas_Ranger
01-13-2007, 01:29 PM
New Jersey.

SoCal Lakeshow
01-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Gotta be the Clippers.