PDA

View Full Version : Who in the HELL said OSU was #1.....this is such bullshit!!!

lebomb
01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Please for gods sake bring on a playoff.......there is NOWAY neither Florida or OSU should just be PLACED at #1.

This shit is disgusting and it pisses me off!!!!!!

PLAYOFF PLEASE!

scott
01-08-2007, 10:17 PM
The Voters could throw a huge wrench in the machine but voting Boise State #1

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2007, 10:22 PM
The Voters could throw a huge wrench in the machine but voting Boise State #1

or USC....ha ha!

scott
01-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I'd venture to say that a 2 loss team won't be getting first place votes

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I'd venture to say that a 2 loss team won't be getting first place votes

...there is no way USC would get any votes, imo. i am just thinking about that damn ucla game again....irritating.

samikeyp
01-08-2007, 11:10 PM
...there is no way USC would get any votes, imo. i am just thinking about that damn ucla game again....irritating.

A great reason for a playoff.....Even though SC lost to UCLA...they still won the Pac-10 and would have qualified. Next week we could be talking about a Florida-USC or Boise St.-USC matchup.

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2007, 11:13 PM
A great reason for a playoff.....Even though SC lost to UCLA...they still won the Pac-10 and would have qualified. Next week we could be talking about a Florida-USC or Boise St.-USC matchup.

i have never ever said there should not be a playoff, i think there should be. but i don't bitch about it much cause it doesn't do anything....so i continue to bitch, but for my teams to get in.

...but yes, i think USC would have made it through to play in the final game. how cool would it be to see USCs offense against florida's defense? USC has as much or more speed than florida, imo.

samikeyp
01-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Relax amigo....I was agreeing with you. :)

I think SC is one of those teams who could have really benefitted from a playoff. I would love to see Florida and SC or Boise State or any combo for a title game.

lebomb
01-08-2007, 11:18 PM
i have never ever said there should not be a playoff, i think there should be. but i don't bitch about it much cause it doesn't do anything....so i continue to bitch, but for my teams to get in.

...but yes, i think USC would have made it through to play in the final game. how cool would it be to see USCs offense against florida's defense? USC has as much or more speed than florida, imo.

How cool would it have been to see either team against BOISE STATE, or RUTGERS, or WISCONSIN, or LOISVILLE........????

PLAYOFFS!!!!

There is NO fuckin way Im declaring the winner of this game national champs NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!! :madrun