PDA

View Full Version : Eagles @ Saints... Playoffs (Round 2)

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2007, 04:32 AM
venue: Superdome, New Orleans, LA
line: ?
time: 6pm MT

thoughts: Eagles playing scrappy and home field really lifted them over the Giants. Saints should be rested and ready to go. Good match ups in this game as Saints O goes against a solid Eagles D and an improving Saints defense tangles with Garcia and the resurgent Eagles O. but this one is in New Orleans...

prediction: Saints 27 Eagles 16

dg7md
01-09-2007, 05:46 AM
I have a strange feeling the Saints will lose this game.

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2007, 07:11 AM
I have a strange feeling the Saints will lose this game.

strange...i have a good feeling they will win it.

samikeyp
01-09-2007, 07:32 AM
35-20 N'Awlins

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-09-2007, 07:35 AM
24-13 Who Dat?

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2007, 07:37 AM
24-13 Who Dat?

Dat be da Saints!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

Taco
01-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Now that my Boy's are out fishing I'm pulling for the Saints!!!

Go SAints Go!!!
Go SAints Go!!!
Go SAints Go!!!

VinnyTestesVerde
01-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Prediction:

Saints = 1093284710938741234
Eagles = -6

The Eagles were fortunate enough to squeak by a bad Giants team. At home.

Now they will have to beat the Saints who have a week's rest, Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and what will be an insane home field advantage in all likelihood.

I give the Eagles -134% chance of winning.

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Prediction:

Saints = 1093284710938741234
Eagles = -6

The Eagles were fortunate enough to squeak by a bad Giants team. At home.

Now they will have to beat the Saints who have a week's rest, Drew Brees, Reggie Bush and what will be an insane home field advantage in all likelihood.

I give the Eagles -134% chance of winning.

:lol i like those odds and analysis. nicely done.

IceColdBrewski
01-09-2007, 01:08 PM
The loss of Lito Sheppard is huge. Brees will have a field day if there's no pressure from the defensive line. Methinks my Eagles lose a close one.

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2007, 01:16 PM
The loss of Lito Sheppard is huge. Brees will have a field day if there's no pressure from the defensive line. Methinks my Eagles lose a close one.

well, i think what your team has done, already, is mighty impressive. hell of a way to turn around a team...amazing. i just think you are going to run into a team thats playing great ball right now and things seem to be going their way. i do expect about a 10 point win though, i think the Eagles were a bit shaky against the Giants. if they play much better, then of course, i think it will be closer.

stretch
01-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Eagles 30
Saints 13

dimsah
01-09-2007, 01:57 PM
well, i think what your team has done, already, is mighty impressive. hell of a way to turn around a team...amazing. i just think you are going to run into a team thats playing great ball right now and things seem to be going their way. i do expect about a 10 point win though, i think the Eagles were a bit shaky against the Giants. if they play much better, then of course, i think it will be closer.
I don't expect an eagles win on Saturday, but don't judge them by the Giants game. That was the third time the Eagles and Giants played this season, and some how most of the Eagles-Giants games turn out pretty evenly matched regardless of the other teams record.

VinnyTestesVerde
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
:lol i like those odds and analysis. nicely done.

Math was never my strong suit. :lol

BeerIsGood!
01-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I want the Saints to win, but this just has the feeling of the big set up. Carolina going to the Super Bowl kind of set up. As much as I don't want it to happen - something tells me the Saints are going down. Just one of those feelings.

IceColdBrewski
01-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I don't expect an eagles win on Saturday, but don't judge them by the Giants game. That was the third time the Eagles and Giants played this season, and some how most of the Eagles-Giants games turn out pretty evenly matched regardless of the other teams record.

I was gonna post something similar but you beat me to it. That was a division rivalry that was playing out for the 3rd time this year. When that happens, you have two teams that know just about everything there is to know about the other. The end result is usually something like we saw Sunday night. It definitely wasn't pretty. But last I checked, style points don't count for much.

Sean Salisbury
01-09-2007, 04:53 PM
i'll make my predicition after the game is over

samikeyp
01-09-2007, 05:06 PM
You haven't missed one yet! :)

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 01:15 AM

thats a good point, and i agree that when teams continually match up it evens things considerably if one team is better than the other.

that being said, and i know you said you don't expect a win so i am sure i'm not telling you anything knew, i think the Saints offense will be too much regardless of whether Lito was there or not. plus, i love that Thomas will be back from suspension.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Sean Peyton will gameplan the Eagles out of the game. They will spread 4 wide and completly pick apart the Eagles. I think it might get ugly. The only way the Eagles have a shot are turnovers and Westbrook. Sidenote I fucking hate Jeff Garcia more than any player ever in the history of all sports. Wait a minute, its official, eagles have no chance, Saints re-re-signed Billy Cundiff, game over man, game over

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Sigh just as I thought everyone against my Eagles...oh wait most of you are in Texas never mind, that means you are filthy Cowpie fans...not you though Samikey, you are one of the few good Cowpie fans, anyways, I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles lose, after winning our division and beating the Giants, everything from here is gravy. But I think the Eagles can pull it out, The 'Aints are gonna be rusty and not really play off seasoned, besides they are 4-4 at the dome, so we shall see..

samikeyp
01-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Sigh just as I thought everyone against my Eagles...oh wait most of you are in Texas never mind, that means you are filthy Cowpie fans...not you though Samikey, you are one of the few good Cowpie fans, anyways, I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles lose, after winning our division and beating the Giants, everything from here is gravy. But I think the Eagles can pull it out, The 'Aints are gonna be rusty and not really play off seasoned, besides they are 4-4 at the dome, so we shall see..

Thanks bro. :)

Expect a post now from GrandeDavid...he is a Texan and a filthy Houston Texan fan! :lol

dimsah
01-10-2007, 04:38 PM
The Saints will have about 5 games they can look at to study the Eagles tendencies.
That's a rather small sample. Since Reid handed over play-calling to the OC they run a completely different style of offense since they last played the Saints earlier in the year. The key is for the Eagles to use that ball-control offense to sustain long drives,
and keep the Saints offense off of the field. They have been vulnerable over the last few weeks. They started at 5 and 1 and finished at 10-6. That's .500 ball over the last 2/3 of the season. Their defense is scrappy, and has a lot of heart, but they don't have too many outstanding defensive players.

IceColdBrewski
01-10-2007, 04:53 PM
The Saints fans at saintsreport sure are a confident bunch. A lot of them are already looking past this game, past the NFC Championship, and are already talking about winning the SuperBowl. I know that they're the crippled kid in the wheelchair when it comes to experiencing playoff games, but damn. SuperBowl talk?

P-O-Z
01-10-2007, 05:03 PM
reggie bush will get 20 td's and colston will get 10

to21
01-10-2007, 05:19 PM
The Saints fans at saintsreport sure are a confident bunch. A lot of them are already looking past this game, past the NFC Championship, and are already talking about winning the SuperBowl. I know that they're the crippled kid in the wheelchair when it comes to experiencing playoff games, but damn. SuperBowl talk?

You have to excuse them...the overabundance of oxygen has gone to their heads. Now that they no longer have to wear paper bags.

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 05:23 PM

well, they are nuts. shit i'd love to go to the superbowl and i am confident we'll beat the Eagles....but then there is, likely, chicago....tough.

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey don't get me wrong, the Saints are a great team, and I won't be shocked to see them win, but shit man almost 3 weeks rest for most their starters?They are going to come out rusty, and not many with playoff experience, who knows how this pressure will effect them, I think they have only played 3 good teams all year, not that the Eagles have played a lot of great teams, but we won down the stretch on the road against division rivals so you gotta give them the nod.

No one and I mean no one outside of Philly fans(and even some of them doubt) that the Eagles will win, so we will see Sat. As long as the refs call a fair game and the Eagles use a balanced attack on Offense, it's going to be a long day for the Saints.

samikeyp
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I know that they're the crippled kid in the wheelchair when it comes to experiencing playoff games, but damn. SuperBowl talk?

Oh damn....:lmao

I don't blame them for being confident...they have a hell of a team and in the NFC, anyone can still break through.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 06:11 PM
If the Aints running game gats more than 125 yards, the Eagles are done. On the flip, besides Westbrook, I dont know how the Eagles are going to move the ball, the Aints dbs match up well with the Eagles recievers

dimsah
01-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't know if the Saints DB's match up well, but one thing the Eagles have this time that they did not last time is Donte Stallworth. The Saints usually like to keep safties back to limit big plays to wide receivers which leaves the middle of the field open, but I haven't seen a Saints game in a few weeks so maybe they've become more aggressive since then. If they still leave the middle of the field open this time around it will hurt them because the eagles throw a lot of seam routes to tight-ends, and look for Hank baskett to be in the slot this time rather than the Y position.

ALVAREZ6
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Eagles.

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:06 PM
If the Aints running game gats more than 125 yards, the Eagles are done. On the flip, besides Westbrook, I dont know how the Eagles are going to move the ball, the Aints dbs match up well with the Eagles recievers

The Saints don't have an aggressive defense, their DB's don't play the ball much. They only have 38 sacks, 42 TFLs, and 19 takeaways (2nd fewest in league).

Their DB's just sit back and try to take away the big play, think 26 touchdowns scored on them or something like that, a mix of Westbrook, and Buck, with TE's working the middle is how the ball is going to be moved, the Aint's defense isn't that great.

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 07:11 PM
The Saints don't have an aggressive defense, their DB's don't play the ball much. They only have 38 sacks, 42 TFLs, and 19 takeaways (2nd fewest in league).

Their DB's just sit back and try to take away the big play, think 26 touchdowns scored on them or something like that, a mix of Westbrook, and Buck, with TE's working the middle is how the ball is going to be moved, the Aint's defense isn't that great.

no, the Saints defense isn't great...but its good enough for their offense. Eagles are going down 'piano man'.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Mike McKenzie will take away Stallworth, as far as Lewis and Baskett go, Fred Thomas, Groce and Craft will have their hands full, but the tightend position will be key underneath for the Eagles, but I still dont think they will have enough

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
no, the Saints defense isn't great...but its good enough for their offense. Eagles are going down 'piano man'.

Shyt, I smell a bet... :king

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Mike McKenzie will take away Stallworth, as far as Lewis and Baskett go, Fred Thomas, Groce and Craft will have their hands full, but the tightend position will be key underneath for the Eagles, but I still dont think they will have enough

McKenzie isn't that great anymore, he works well, but not the player he was, when he got the trade from GB to Aints, besides I'm sure we will have the running game going mostly, it will really come down how well the Aints Dline plays against the Eagles Oline.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, that will be key, the Aints getting Thomas back will help, and Smith and Grant are one of the best end combos in the league, they will get some pressure and make Garcia make mistakes. The lbs are weak though and I think L.J. Smith might have a field day against them. And I still think McKenzie is a badass, but I guess we shall see

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Eh we will see how well Thomas is conditioned, he really is only good against the run, sitting around for 4 weeks eating Twinkies without his roids, he will be out of shape....even more so.... :smokin

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n11/nickbroken/BigEasy.jpg

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM

whats your suggested terms?

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Eh same thing I do with the cowpies this time of year, if the Eagles win you wear an eagles Avatar till after the superbowl, if the aints win I will wear an Aints related one.

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Eh same thing I do with the cowpies this time of year, if the Eagles win you wear an eagles Avatar till after the superbowl, if the aints win I will wear an Aints related one.

sounds good, deal? and the winner gets to pick, right?

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 07:41 PM

Yeah I'm sure I will be able to find you a good Eagles one.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 07:41 PM
How bout you both put up Cowboys avatars because we would have beat both of you. Sigh... Im just bitter

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah I'm sure I will be able to find you a good Eagles one.

...OK, its on. good luck, now go sing yourself a song...you're the piano man.

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
...OK, its on. good luck, now go sing yourself a song...you're the piano man.

Bleh fuck Billy Joel.

How bout you both put up Cowboys avatars because we would have beat both of you. Sigh... Im just bitter

I could always put one of Tony OH NO! Sitting on the ground crying, after he choked like a Manning.
:lol :lol

leemajors
01-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Bleh fuck Billy Joel.

I could always put one of Tony OH NO! Sitting on the ground crying, after he choked like a Manning.
:lol :lol

or a McNabb!

nickbroken
01-10-2007, 11:57 PM
or a McNabb!

Shaddup. :pctoss :bang

IceColdBrewski
01-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Bleh fuck Billy Joel.

I'm pretty sure you've broken some sort of manlaw with that statement.

J.T.
01-11-2007, 03:00 AM
I like the Saints to win this too, they will be rested and have a better team. Plus my Super Bowl pick is NO vs IND so I'm gunning for Saints to come out of the NFC, which they in all likelihood will.

Sean Salisbury
01-11-2007, 09:10 AM

oh the Saints are your new team?

jeez, you remind me of me

johngateswhiteley
01-11-2007, 09:21 AM
oh the Saints are your new team?

jeez, you remind me of me

huh?

nickbroken
01-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm pretty sure you've broken some sort of manlaw with that statement.

Mangina law maybe, not a fan of his, or that kinda music.

nickbroken
01-11-2007, 02:11 PM
huh?

I think he is saying you are a bandwagoner....being as Sean picked the Saints to win earlier this week, then changed his mind to the Eagles.

johngateswhiteley
01-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I think he is saying you are a bandwagoner....being as Sean picked the Saints to win earlier this week, then changed his mind to the Eagles.

...well i am not sure what that has to do with me. i am a relatively new Saints fan, though. i was an oiler fan growing up, but then they left for tennessee. i hate the cowboys and to, and i never could warm up to the texans. started pulling for the Saints a couple years ago...its funny cause a couple of my friends before this year started said they would hold me to being a Saints fan from then on, which was fine by me. shit, and now they are in the playoffs...good stuff. i'll stick with them for better or worse...its not my style to bandwagon or switch teams. only did it once, but that was cause the oilers left me.... :depressed ...i did love jeffries, white, & moon.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I will admit you have been talking shit for the Saints all year, so I cant get where someone gets callin you a bandwagoner. But whatever

johngateswhiteley
01-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I will admit you have been talking shit for the Saints all year, so I cant get where someone gets callin you a bandwagoner. But whatever

meh, no biggie.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
But seriously, go UT

Sean Salisbury
01-11-2007, 09:38 PM
meh, no biggie.

well if your a real fan, i apologize. but right now the Chargers are my pick to win it all and im the expert and im always right.......

but this decision is subject to change

dallasmavsnfuego214
01-11-2007, 09:41 PM
:lol ^^^creative troll

its funny to watch Sean on ESPN. his pick to go to the Superbowl was Seattle and Pittsburgh, then Carolina and New England, once Carolina was looking like they were out of it, it was the Colts the next week, then the Bears, Cowboys, Chargers, Eagles, etc....

johngateswhiteley
01-12-2007, 08:25 AM

only a day left till the Saints shit on your eagles...and you, subsequently, lose your bet.

nickbroken
01-12-2007, 02:27 PM
only a day left till the Saints shit on your eagles...and you, subsequently, lose your bet.
:lol Funny thing is, I won't be shocked if we lose, or even upset, we weren't suppose to be in the playoffs, let alone win our division, and we beat the Giants, and the Pies choked, so I'm happy no matter what now.

But the more everyone picks against the Eagles the more I think they will win, the Saints are 4-4 at home, and we match up against them really well, I think it's going to be a close game, but I think we are going to win. So cherish your current avatar while you can sucka. :fro

johngateswhiteley
01-12-2007, 03:41 PM
:lol Funny thing is, I won't be shocked if we lose, or even upset, we weren't suppose to be in the playoffs, let alone win our division, and we beat the Giants, and the Pies choked, so I'm happy no matter what now.

But the more everyone picks against the Eagles the more I think they will win, the Saints are 4-4 at home, and we match up against them really well, I think it's going to be a close game, but I think we are going to win. So cherish your current avatar while you can sucka. :fro

all gravy for you, i agree. and its all in good fun anyway...especially for me once the Saints poop on the eagles.

stretch
01-12-2007, 03:55 PM
...well i am not sure what that has to do with me. i am a relatively new Saints fan, though. i was an oiler fan growing up, but then they left for tennessee. i hate the cowboys and to, and i never could warm up to the texans. started pulling for the Saints a couple years ago...its funny cause a couple of my friends before this year started said they would hold me to being a Saints fan from then on, which was fine by me. shit, and now they are in the playoffs...good stuff. i'll stick with them for better or worse...its not my style to bandwagon or switch teams. only did it once, but that was cause the oilers left me.... :depressed ...i did love jeffries, white, & moon.
uhh, you are a bandwagoner fan. if you truly were an oiler fan, you would have still rooted for them in tennesse. if you are simply a houston fan, you would have no problem rooting for the texans. therefore, you are clearly a bandwagon fan.

johngateswhiteley
01-12-2007, 04:00 PM
uhh, you are a bandwagoner fan. if you truly were an oiler fan, you would have still rooted for them in tennesse. if you are simply a houston fan, you would have no problem rooting for the texans. therefore, you are clearly a bandwagon fan.

when you're right, you're right. its just that this isn't one of those times. :king

stretch
01-12-2007, 04:01 PM
when you're right, you're right. its just that this isn't one of those times. :king
no.

johngateswhiteley
01-12-2007, 04:05 PM
no.

no.

johnsmith
01-12-2007, 04:08 PM

I disagree with this. He was an Oiler fan............the Oiler's don't exist anymore, therefore he isn't a fan.

Should people in Minneapolis all be Laker fans? Should people in St. Louis all be Cardinals fans? Should people in Baltimore all be Colts fans?

stretch
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
no.
fuck.

stretch
01-12-2007, 04:10 PM
I disagree with this. He was an Oiler fan............the Oiler's don't exist anymore, therefore he isn't a fan.

Should people in Minneapolis all be Laker fans? Should people in St. Louis all be Cardinals fans? Should people in Baltimore all be Colts fans?
its another thing if you have gotten new franchises in your city. but the most loyal of fans will still root for their team, no matter where they move. or if its simply a love for the city, shouldnt he then be a Houston fan?

johnsmith
01-12-2007, 04:15 PM
its another thing if you have gotten new franchises in your city. but the most loyal of fans will still root for their team, no matter where they move. or if its simply a love for the city, shouldnt he then be a Houston fan?

Nah, I lived in Minneapolis when the North Stars moved to Dallas and ever since then I fucking hated the Stars. That was before Minneapolis got the Wild.

In the meantime, I moved to Colorado and we got the Avalanche there, I then became an Avalanche fan. If the Avs were to move to a new city (which they won't), change their name, and basically cut all ties with the former city they were a part of, then I wouldn't root for them.

In my opinion, a person is a fan of a particular team, if that team moves, then that team ceases to exist completely, therefore you are no longer obligated to root for that team.

Now, if you are just randomly jumping from one team to another, that's bandwagoning.

Teams moving to new cities and changing the face and identity of the team should be an optional "should I root for them or not". However, once you've made your decision, you can't just all of the sudden start rooting for them once they're good. In my opinion.

johngateswhiteley
01-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Nah, I lived in Minneapolis when the North Stars moved to Dallas and ever since then I fucking hated the Stars. That was before Minneapolis got the Wild.

In the meantime, I moved to Colorado and we got the Avalanche there, I then became an Avalanche fan. If the Avs were to move to a new city (which they won't), change their name, and basically cut all ties with the former city they were a part of, then I wouldn't root for them.

In my opinion, a person is a fan of a particular team, if that team moves, then that team ceases to exist completely, therefore you are no longer obligated to root for that team.

Now, if you are just randomly jumping from one team to another, that's bandwagoning.

Teams moving to new cities and changing the face and identity of the team should be an optional "should I root for them or not". However, once you've made your decision, you can't just all of the sudden start rooting for them once they're good. In my opinion.

john,
...thats a well written, lucid, and intelligent argument. i was never a fan of Houston, i was a fan of the geographically closest teams. i use to go with my dad to Spurs, Astros, Oilers, and (some) Stars games. in 1997 the oilers left for tennessee and Houston did not get a team until 2002, thats 5 seasons without ball. i'm sorry if i didn't welcome the Texans with open arms, :rolleyes . i tried to root for them, but never really cared. when i went to New Orleans to visit my friend @ Tulane Law for Mardi Gras his friends tried to get me to become a fan of the 'lovable losers'. i watched a few games, but started rooted for them when they came to San Antonio...case closed. the fact they are good now and have Reggie Bush, is all gravy.

dimsah
01-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Just a quick montage of one of the best safeties of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtcDLC_qdo

1Parker1
01-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

If only for the simple fact that I don't want to deal with a bunch of pissed off co-workers come Monday morning. :oops

nickbroken
01-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

If only for the simple fact that I don't want to deal with a bunch of pissed off co-workers come Monday morning. :oops

You damn right! :fro

johngateswhiteley
01-13-2007, 07:51 PM
You damn right! :fro

almost time...

scott
01-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Reggie Bush just got JACKED UP

johngateswhiteley
01-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Reggie Bush just got JACKED UP

thats the biggest hit i have seen all year, i don't care what anyone says. man that had to hurt...

i know Bush tried to get up quick, but fuck, theres no shame in taking a moment there. i hope he is good to go, they are going to need him....:pray:

SoCalSpursFan
01-13-2007, 08:35 PM
did her shirt just say "fuck da eagles"?

pretty sure it did...

FCC will not be happy bout dat.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-13-2007, 08:42 PM
It'd be nice to see a touchdown at somepoint today

dimsah
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Touchdown Eagles!!

KB24
01-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Reggie Reggie Reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight On

KB24
01-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Vintage Reggie Bush Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight On

johngateswhiteley
01-13-2007, 09:18 PM
yep, Bush has been fantastic so far.

Fillmoe
01-13-2007, 09:25 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/madden180/TV_CH3_0113_201250.gif

JACKED UP!

Fillmoe
01-13-2007, 09:27 PM
jeff garcia is a beast man.... the niners fucked up

Fillmoe
01-13-2007, 09:32 PM
damn westbrook just jumped over everyone

Fillmoe
01-13-2007, 09:43 PM
was taht last catch a td?

dimsah
01-13-2007, 09:45 PM
14-13 Eagles at the half

MannyIsGod
01-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Now that the Spurs game is in hand, I can focus on the Saints. I love Jeff Garcia, but GO SAINTS.

dirk4mvp
01-13-2007, 10:26 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/madden180/TV_CH3_0113_201250.gif

JACKED UP!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/mycle/daaaaaamn.jpg

kingsfan
01-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Deuce kicking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midgetonadonkey
01-13-2007, 10:32 PM
The Saints have this game. Fuck the Eagles.

kingsfan
01-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I like Deuce and Bush but GO EAGLES!!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

MannyIsGod
01-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I knew this would be the best game of the week and its living up to it.

johngateswhiteley
fucking garcia is killing us...

MannyIsGod
God damn my last post sounded like an Horry post.

midgetonadonkey
01-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Jeff Garcia = Jeff Hostetler

efrem1
01-13-2007, 10:37 PM
It will be a shame if the Saints lost. They have good balance on their offense. 170 yards rushing is nothing to sneeze at.

Horry For 3!
01-13-2007, 10:38 PM
God damn my last post sounded like an Horry post.
Actually I would have never made a post like that.

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 10:40 PM
NO needs to blitz Garcia. Too much fucking time

Horry For 3!
01-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Saints secondary needs to step up.

efrem1
01-13-2007, 10:42 PM
The yahoo is going nuts. 59 yard losss?

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 10:43 PM
excellent D by NO. NO finally blitzes Garcia and creates the rushed pass and tackle

1Parker1
01-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Eagles are the only hope for this city. Phillies suck, Flyers are a joke, Sixers are going to the lottery....

Tek_XX
01-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Woah, Eagles can't convert a 2nd and 1 at the 4 yard line. That's gonna bite them in the ass.

efrem1
01-13-2007, 10:46 PM
The Saints need a nice long drive with a score. They can't let that Garcia guy back on the field.

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Eagles are the only hope for this city. Phillies suck, Flyers are a joke, Sixers are going to the lottery....

"There's always next year"

midgetonadonkey
01-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Actually I would have never made a post like that.

I would've said, "I want to drink your cum."

efrem1
01-13-2007, 10:59 PM
DEUCE!!! Nice First down. Milk the clock baby!!

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 11:03 PM
tick ticktick tickticktick ticktickticktick

efrem1
01-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Ram it gown their throat!! Go Saints!

resistanze
01-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Wow.

Spurologist
fuck me

Vinnie_Johnson
Oh smak fumble.....

kingsfan
What a time for the 1st TO. Come on Eagles.

Marklar MM
LMAO Way to go Saints.

resistanze
Man, I want the Saint to make it to the SB. D-FENCE!

Marklar MM
01-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Holy shit. He caught that ball.

MannyIsGod
Westbrook nearly died there

Spurologist
wow. How the hell does Westbrook make that catch

Marklar MM
Westbrook nearly died there

And he caught the fucking ball.

Vinnie_Johnson
Garcia lol

Marklar MM
01-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Man. Fujita is a freaking sweet name.

Vinnie_Johnson
Westbrook V bookie

resistanze
3 and OUT!

efrem1
Make the stop SAints!!

Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Crapola

Spurologist
great D by NO. Does Reid go for it on fourth down. You almost have to. 2 mins left.

Vinnie_Johnson
Here is the game

resistanze
Whoops, didn't look @ the time. One more stop!

efrem1
01-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Betcha he does!! They caan't let the Saints have the ball with the run offense they have.

MannyIsGod
Holy shit what a pass

Marklar MM
False Start kills it. Oh well.

MannyIsGod
Oh man! That blows!

Spurologist
:lmao

False Start so the 20+ yard game is for not

Vinnie_Johnson
Screwed them

ShoogarBear
Oh, damn. What a penalty after that incredible pass.

MannyIsGod
01-13-2007, 11:11 PM
They're going to punt?!?!??!?! WTF?

resistanze
Punt??

Vinnie_Johnson
:lol :lol :lol Goodnight Philly

efrem1
01-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Just one first down and this thing is done

Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2007, 11:13 PM
Garcia got his dress knocked off on that last pass.

efrem1
01-13-2007, 11:13 PM
That was a first down!!!

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 11:14 PM
They're going to punt?!?!??!?! WTF?

Andy Reid has lost his balls cojonas. I remember philly went for it on 4th and 18 against the packers in the playoffs and made it some years back.

MannyIsGod
That punt was a really weird decision for me. I'd probably let Garcia try to get the first down.

Ah well, Hopefully the Saints put this away. Great game.

efrem1
Yea, his knee was down. Nuts!!

Vinnie_Johnson
Saints are done next week V-Bookie it.

Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Drive home safe.

efrem1
Good night!!!! Who dat going to beat them Saints!!!!!!

Spurologist
G
A
M
E

O
V
E
R

Horry For 3!
Saints win :smokin

Fillmoe
you know they are going to run......... why not put 8 up front? that shit just dont make any sense to me.......

Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Good night!!!! Who dat going to beat them Saints!!!!!!

Dem Pats I thinks. :p:

dimsah
01-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Andy Reid has lost his balls cojonas. I remember philly went for it on 4th and 18 against the packers in the playoffs and made it some years back.
That was 4th and 26, and yes Reid has lost his balls.
Tough loss. Eagles had the cards stacked against them in this one.
They showed a lot of heart though.

efrem1
01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
I just don't see the Bears taking out NO. If it's cold, the Saints are great in running the ball.

dirk4mvp
01-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I just talked to my aunt who lives in Louisiana. people seem to be excited down there.

dimsah
01-13-2007, 11:21 PM
I just don't see the Bears taking out NO. If it's cold, the Saints are great in running the ball.
Saints play in a dome. They don't get many cold weather games.

SAtown
01-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Saints play in a dome. They don't get many cold weather games.

Especially at this time of year, considering their awful post-season history.
GO SAINTS GO!!

Spurologist
01-13-2007, 11:25 PM
That was 4th and 26, and yes Reid has lost his balls.
Tough loss. Eagles had the cards stacked against them in this one.
They showed a lot of heart though.

Thank God I have already forgot some things about that game. LifeTime Packers fan. That play was almost as bad as 0.4.

KB24
01-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Reggie Reggie Reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leemajors
01-14-2007, 12:56 AM

he had a nice clutch fumble at the end that could have cost them the game.

NBA Junkie
01-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Turning point of the game was the Eagles failing to get seven to take the lead when they had second and one at the Saints four yard line.

The Eagles were fortunate to stay in this game with the big plays. The Saints were the more methodical team offensively and ran the ball down the Eagles throats.

Kudos to the Eagles, though. After McNabb was sidelined, I thought there was no way in hell they'd rally and make the playoffs. Jeff Garcia may have have assured himself a starting job next year with another NFL team. Minnesota perhaps?

Fabbs
01-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Woah, Eagles can't convert a 2nd and 1 at the 4 yard line. That's gonna bite them in the ass.
Yep. I called for 3 straight runs (if neccessary).
A properly executed qb sneak always gets positive gain. Only way its snuffed is if D guesses snap count or your center just gets bamboozled by nose tackle.

2 and 1 at with the first down at the 3 yard line you've got to run 3Xs or get off the field and surrender.

nickbroken
01-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Yap yap, someone give me a crappy Saints avatar.

Vinnie_Johnson
01-14-2007, 02:18 AM

omg .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

johngateswhiteley
01-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Yap yap, someone give me a crappy Saints avatar.

i messaged you about your avatar. i was nice though, its simple and sweet. enjoy...

birdsofphilly
01-16-2007, 03:58 PM
The Saints played real well, I'm a ealges fan myself, but they deserved it. My cousin just emailed me, with this link to a shot of a saints fan. I got pretty mad, but you guys might enjoy. http://www.maximonline.com/sports/shine_my_helmet/index.aspx?src=jb1

johngateswhiteley
01-16-2007, 04:59 PM
The Saints played real well, I'm a ealges fan myself, but they deserved it. My cousin just emailed me, with this link to a shot of a saints fan. I got pretty mad, but you guys might enjoy. http://www.maximonline.com/sports/shine_my_helmet/index.aspx?src=jb1

thats beautiful! love it.

samikeyp
01-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I saw that when it happened. Too funny.