PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary Obi!

desflood
01-09-2007, 08:42 AM
:married:

(it is today, right?) :(

PM5K
01-09-2007, 08:52 AM
I think so..

So tell us how things went this past weekend...

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2007, 09:04 AM
:married: Yes it's today :spin Thanks!
8 years! :dramaquee

We celebrated this last weekend - Emo took a 4 day weekend so we could just chill and take it easy. Mom came and watched the kids (early since my in-laws bailed at the last min. on the measley 5 hrs they agreed to watch the kids for 2 months ago).
Friday we did some stuff we'd been meaning to do for a while, then we went to the game (ugh) then we stayed the night downtown.
Saterday we had a big breakfast with the family, took an after breakfast nap, then we went exploring downtown - we checked out all those places we have seen and haveasked "i wonder whats in there?" lol.- then we came home playd with the girls a bit and get dressed to go to dinner. We went to the melting pot. It was super delicious and they treated us extra nice since it was our aniversary. then we went out to Luna live and went home.
Sunday we slept in real late, then we went to get our new pets (2 polish rabbits. awwww so cute!) and brought my mom home to the coast.
Yesterday we chilled out in our PJ's all day with teh girls watching "Thumb" movies and StarWars. :downspin:

All in all it was a great weekend. Not too hectic, but alot of fun. Laid back. :tu

when the girls are older (say 7 and 8) we are going to leave them with my mom for a week and go on a cruise.

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2007, 09:05 AM
:married:

(it is today, right?) :(

So this means your 21 today right? :elephant

desflood
01-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Why, yes I am!

samikeyp
01-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Happy Anniversary Obi and Emo. :toast

Looks like the black bar is comin' off tonight! Go Emo! :tu

:)

01-09-2007, 10:00 AM
when the girls are older (say 7 and 8) we are going to leave them with my mom for a week and go on a cruise.

Happy anniversary Obi.

Don't wait that long for the two of you to get out. I'm taking my bride to Playa Del Carmen in April and we're leaving the two pirates (2 and 5) behind for a week.

It can be done.

Taco
01-09-2007, 10:18 AM
As my Papa Taco would tell Mama Taco

Happy University!!!

PM5K
01-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Damn you totally left out all of the sex, which made the story totally unreadable, at least for me...

angel_luv
01-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Happy Anniversary. :)

angel_luv
01-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Why, yes I am!

Happy Birthday. :)

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Damn you totally left out all of the sex, which made the story totally unreadable, at least for me...

Hahahaa.

Well I won't go into detail. But this (http://www.bodybouncer.com/groovegallery.html) was worth every penny! :fro

ObiwanGinobili
01-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Happy anniversary Obi.

Don't wait that long for the two of you to get out. I'm taking my bride to Playa Del Carmen in April and we're leaving the two pirates (2 and 5) behind for a week.

It can be done.

ohhhh that sounds like fun! :toast
We had friday night to ourselves downtown at the Emily Morgan so that was nice. :married:
But I couldn't leave the girls for longer right now since the younger is still on the tit. This coming december we are going to preggo my eggo for #3 - so with 9months of pregnancy and another year or 2 of nursing it'll be the 11th anniversary or so before we can disappear for a whole week. Not a problem tho. No rush - I totally plan on being married to this man for the rest of my life. :spin

PM5K
01-09-2007, 01:54 PM
This thread DOES NOT deliver...

Mixability
01-09-2007, 03:30 PM
if ya'll are needing attachments, ya'll ain't doin' it right.

:)

RashoFan
01-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Happy Anniversary Obi!!!
Happy Birthday Des!!!

E20
01-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Happy Anniversary and Birthday.

Well I won't go into detail. But this was worth every penny!
Holy mother god. That's a lot of variations.