PDA

View Full Version : MMA: Watch "Best Damn Sports Show" Tonight and Conan O'Brien Tomorrow...

LEONARD
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Wand Silva and Dan Henderson will be on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" tonight to promote Pride 33 in Vegas...

and Chuck Liddell is scheduled to appear on “Conan O’Brien” on Wednesday night.

Both of those are mentioned here....
http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=2995

You're welcome... :fro

cornbread
01-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Thanks Leonard.

I'm starting to think that MMA needs its own forum... :smokin

LEONARD
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Thanks Leonard.

Working on it... :fro

tlongII
01-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Conan is too damn late!

LEONARD
01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Conan is too damn late!

TIVO / DVR...

I can't remember the last time I sat thru an entire program...or didn't blow thru a Mavs game in 30-45 min's...Cowboys games take about the same... :lol

cornbread
01-09-2007, 05:38 PM
TIVO / DVR...

I can't remember the last time I sat thru an entire program...or didn't blow thru a Mavs game in 30-45 min's...Cowboys games take about the same... :lol
It's been a long time since I had to sit through Spurs freethrows. Thank God for DVR. :lol

Mr Dio
01-09-2007, 06:17 PM

Yeah, I think TX E took the lead like the leader TX E is!
Always good to see great input.

LEONARD
01-09-2007, 06:24 PM
It's been a long time since I had to sit through Spurs freethrows. Thank God for DVR. :lol

LOL...I do the same thing. FF thru the FT's, watch the score to see if they made them, and hit play AFTER the PG gets the ball down the floor. Football is the same watch...watch the plays only...no Madden talk, no replays (unless I want to see something), etc. Greatest invention EVER without question... :fro

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Seeing Dan sit next to Wand and talk a little trash was a little tense I thought...he's got brass balls!!

cornbread
01-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Wanderlei doesn't even look entirely human. That's one freaky dude.

War Hendo!

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Wanderlei doesn't even look entirely human. That's one freaky dude.

War Hendo!

He's 10x more intimidating in person than Fedor was!

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Video for those that missed it...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=492056

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Seeing Dan sit next to Wand and talk a little trash was a little tense I though...he's got brass balls!!

:lol
Yeah, cuz they were going to throw down right there with all the pageantry that is pride. :lol
pride and wrestling groupies never cease to make me laugh. :lol

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah, cuz they were going to throw down right there with all the pageantry that is pride. pride and wrestling groupies never cease to make me laugh.

I didn't say that I was expecting them to fight on stage. I said it was tense...Wand sitting there barely understanding what he's saying...

Dan has brass balls for taking the fight, not because I thought they were going to fight on stage...

Who's a wrestling groupy? WWE is the lamest thing in the world...I don't understand why ANYBODY watches that garbage...

Keep trying... :dizzy

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I didn't say that I was expecting them to fight on stage. I said it was tense...Wand sitting there barely understanding what he's saying...

Wow, someone like you sure does get off on those wrestling staredowns huh? :lol :lol :lol

===
===

Who's a wrestling groupy? WWE is the lamest thing in the world...I don't understand why ANYBODY watches that garbage...

Uh, that'd be you kiddo.. :smokin

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, someone like you sure does get off on those wrestling staredowns huh?

Uh, that'd be you kiddo..

Failed...incredibly failed...

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Failed...incredibly failed...

Horribly wrong, horribly.......

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Horribly wrong, horribly.......

I was just wondering, what is it that YOU have brought to this forum?? You sit back and rip me, but that's really about all you do here? :dizzy

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 03:57 PM
I was just wondering, what is it that YOU have brought to this forum?? You sit back and rip me, but that's really about all you do here? :dizzy

I keep your panties in a bunch as I have for the past hr or so. :lol

Sorry I don't copy and paste links. :dramaquee

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 04:06 PM
I keep your panties in a bunch as I have for the past hr or so. :lol

Sorry I don't copy and paste links. :dramaquee

You're right...that's all I do is copy/paste links here... :lol

There's never any discussion, opinions, speculation about future matchups, picking of entire fight cards, etc etc... :lol

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 04:13 PM
You're right...that's all I do is copy/paste links here...

Yeah, that's obvious Gump. :lol

===
===

There's never any discussion, opinions, speculation about future matchups, picking of entire fight cards, etc etc...

Well, that might be the 10% you do.
The other 90% or more is be a pride groupie and just all around make an ass of yourself.
How those panties fitting now??? :lol :smokin

LEONARD
01-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Does anybody else here think Dio is in any way amusing??? I'm thinking no...

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 04:19 PM

Now I know I've got under your skin Gump. :lol
You have to CRY like a BITCH for public opinion to try and help you. :smokin

How's that panty wedgie girl?

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 04:23 PM

Welcome to the MMA forum...try not to make more idiotic comments like this in the future...:lol

Hypocrite -a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings (see Leo Gump) :smokin

KB24
01-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Wat up Mr. Dio!!!!!!!! Starting trouble???? :clap :clap :clap

Mr Dio
01-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Wat up Mr. Dio!!!!!!!! Starting trouble???? :clap :clap :clap

Not me my man!
I'm as quiet as a church mouse and as angelic as an altar boy. :angel

IX_Equilibrium
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Video for those that missed it...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=492056

Big props, Leonard. I had missed it.

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 09:30 AM

No sweat...glad I could finally provide something of value around here...

:dizzy

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Hypocrite -a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings (see Leo Gump) :smokin

LOL...my response was to this reply (from some guy that never posts in MMA threads...ie, trolling)...

isn't vera the only mexican in the UFC?

I'm stating a fact when I say that that is an idiotic statement...in so many ways (starting with the fact that Vera isn't a mexican :lol ).

Keep trying to discredit my contributions, while you sit back and do NOTHING here...

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Chuck on Conan...I hadn't seen it yet since the Mavs - Blazers game put me to sleep early last night...lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/chuck%2Bconan/video/xyoae_chuck-liddell-on-conan

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Rampage talks about Eastman and Chuck..."my belly was bigger than Chuck's"...hahaha

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?0=0&fa=MultiMedia.Detail&gid=4170

cornbread
01-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Chuck on Conan...I hadn't seen it yet since the Mavs - Blazers game put me to sleep early last night...lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/chuck%2Bconan/video/xyoae_chuck-liddell-on-conan

I missed it last night too, thanks for posting.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm stating a fact when I say that that is an idiotic statement...in so many ways (starting with the fact that Vera isn't a mexican :lol ).

Keep trying to discredit my contributions....

LMFAO!, Talk about me hitting a nerve. :smokin
This coming from the clown who thinks he has polled every person in the MMA community & that "pride is better" according to the "consensus." :lol

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Dio, are you obsessed with Leonard? :lol

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:01 PM

Seems like you're obsessed with me! :lol
You want a pic of me or something? :lol

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM

Someone have a crush on Leonard? :lol
Or do you 2 have the same low quality of character?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:04 PM

Huge contribution to the site man, HUGE! :rolleyes
Oh well, we see who the kids are at least when they show their true character. :smokin

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Wow, 3 responses to my one sentence! I am honored.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Uh oh, NO REPLY!?!? Are the 2 kids exchanging PMs to try & combat the truth I've brought to light?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow, 3 responses to my one sentence! I am honored

Leonard, is that you?!?! :lol

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Wow, that is all the kids have?!?! :lol

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Wow, that is all the kids have?!?! :lol

Yes. Your sensitive side is overshadowing all of the other shining aspects of your personality.

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 01:12 PM
I missed it last night too, thanks for posting.

Just watched Conan. Not allowed to cuss? Apparently Nick Diaz gets away with that rule more than anyone.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Yes. Your sensitive side is overshadowing all of the other shining aspects of your personality.

Nice try Leo Jr. :lol
Have anything else?

It is so easy to get your panties up the crack......I love toying with you kids & see how far off topic I can get "las ninas" :lol

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Nice try Leo Jr. :lol
Have anything else?

It is so easy to get your panties up the crack......I love toying with you kids & see how far off topic I can get "las ninas" :lol

:clap

Yeah, I am so mad and worked up by your posts, I am going to go mad.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 01:24 PM
:clap

Yeah, I am so mad and worked up by your posts, I am going to go mad

Yeah, I know. :smokin

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Just got done with the Conan interview. Chuck did a good job. I would have love to have seen someone like Diaz or Phil Baroni be in that situation. Conan would have been chased off of the stage.

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Just got done with the Conan interview. Chuck did a good job. I would have love to have seen someone like Diaz or Phil Baroni be in that situation. Conan would have been chased off of the stage.

hahaha...probably so...Chuck handled Conan's constant goofing off well...

Speaking of Nick Diaz, he's a little fired up about the way he's been treated by the UFC. He's fighting in the GFC this month...
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/rumors.asp?articleid=3088

http://www.sherdog.com/news/radio.asp?id=121

Download the file and fast fwd to when Diaz is on if you don't want to listen to the rest. Jason MacDonald was on too...

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Who moderates this fucking forum?

Jesus f-ing Christ, I dont give 2 shits about what beef you 2 have with each other.

Pride this, Wrestling that...just stop already.

Heres just one observation, one little, tiny observation....

I look down the Other Sports forum, and see LEONARD on every single thread-starter. Every single one.

WTF do you contribute, Mr Dio? Do you think youre funny? Or entertaining? Or do you just enjoy the rise you get out of LEONARD? Because you ruin every single thread you have ever entered in this forum.

If youre soooooo damn smart and waaaaaay more knowledgeable about MMA, fucking contribute to the conversation. Because LEONARD obviously is. He almost single0handedly keeps this forum filled with good, quality info about ALL things MMA (not just Pride as you like to think).

Every time I have newb-ed my way in and asked maybe a stupid question, he has answered it, not looked down on me for it.

Yet I see you troll right behind him, goating him into some juevinile bullshit about stereroids or some such.

Cant you just leave it at "Hey, you favor Pride, I favor <what-the-fuck-ever>, live and let live"?

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 06:15 PM

Valid question.

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 06:50 PM

Jesus f-ing Christ, I dont give 2 shits about what beef you 2 have with each other.

I look down the Other Sports forum, and see LEONARD on every single thread-starter. Every single one.

WTF do you contribute, Mr Dio? Do you think youre funny? Or entertaining? Or do you just enjoy the rise you get out of LEONARD? Because you ruin every single thread you have ever entered in this forum.

If youre soooooo damn smart and waaaaaay more knowledgeable about MMA, fucking contribute to the conversation. Because LEONARD obviously is. He almost single0handedly keeps this forum filled with good, quality info about ALL things MMA (not just Pride as you like to think).

Every time I have newb-ed my way in and asked maybe a stupid question, he has answered it, not looked down on me for it.

Yet I see you troll right behind him, goating him into some juevinile bullshit about stereroids or some such.

Cant you just leave it at "Hey, you favor Pride, I favor <what-the-fuck-ever>, live and let live"?

Ouch... :lol

Thanks dude...

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 06:56 PM

Your mom? My bad!, she's in the backyard on the chain.

===
===

Obviously you do IDIOT.
Why the novel then??? :lol

===
===

Yeah, this novel of yours is very mature & of such a contribution. :rolleyes
So if an idiot posts nonsense & tries to belittle others it is valid? :rolleyes

===
===

If youre soooooo damn smart and waaaaaay more knowledgeable about MMA, fucking contribute to the conversation.

You're quite the Dubya, an IDIOT.
What did you contribute? Oh yes, a whiney ass tirade. :smokin

===
===

Yeah, like you just did with this novel???
Fuckin' IDIOT U R.
Can't you be a man & gow up or do I keep treating you like you're my bitch too? :smokin
It is too easy to get you kids in an uproar. I love it.
When you grow up you'll be treated like a grown up. :fro

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Ouch... :lol

Thanks dude...

Are thanking DimWitted Reign for popping his pepe in u? :lol
Guess what girls, Daddy's home. :smokin

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 06:57 PM
ownd

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Valid question.

Spoken like the idiot WWE fan u r. :smokin

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 06:58 PM
ownd

Owned. :smokin

desflood
01-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Now I know why women don't watch fighting...

it's so hard to put up with the men who do.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
You know so little, but speak so much.

What do they say about assumption?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:01 PM
You know so little, but speak so much.

What do they say about assumption?

Spoken like the idiot WWE fag, oops, I mean fan u r.

Owned.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Now I know why women don't watch fighting...

it's so hard to put up with the men who do.

Dark Reign is a BITCH. :lol

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:03 PM

Live by what you speak.....
U R :owned son. :smokin

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Wow....just wow...

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:09 PM
This will probably be our only engagement, Dio. I dont waste much time with this sort of stuff.

If the post came off whiney, whatever...

Point was, why do you ruin every thread? Answer me that, please.

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I've posted on dozens of forums over the years and I've only see a few people with a more warped sense of reality than Dio...and I'm pretty sure they were doing a bit... :lol

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
waiting...

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Composing sentences, tough business I know. Had to reference your joke book, or something? We can all see who is watching the thread.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:14 PM
This will probably be our only engagement, Dio. I dont waste much time with this sort of stuff.

If the post came off whiney, whatever...

Judging by this thread you're obviously wrong or a liar.
Which is it?

===
===

Point was, why do you ruin every thread? Answer me that, please.

You mean why don't I bend over or lie down for simple minded fucks who think they can have their way? I'll leave that to wussies & little girls. :lol
Call it my upbringing, don't take shit or they'll shit on you forever.
Point being, stand up for yourself ALWAYS.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Composing sentences, tough business I know. Had to reference your joke book, or something? We can all see who is watching the thread.

Wow! Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y???????????????
Can u really see that?

Guess no one can have more than browser up at a time huh? :dizzy
U R Leoanrd's twin bitch. :lol

Yeah, also have to look at the Pho Cavs game props.
Be back in a few girls.
Feel free to stay around cuz I enjoy toying with you little :donkey dolls.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Waiting!!

Mr Dio

DITTO!!

Mr Dio
Wow, Guess I can do it too huh DipShit Reign??

Mr Dio
Waiting!!

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Fair enough. May I inquire as to what issue youre trumpeting? Your second sentence implies you were wronged in some way and you feel your posting habits on this forum in some way defend your stance.

In which way were you....shit on, and what ends are you attempting to reach?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:20 PM
This will probably be our only engagement, Dio. I dont waste much time with this sort of stuff.[U]

Yes, you're Leo's twin hypocrite.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:20 PM
You can continue the name calling if you like. Personally, I never felt much validation from such activities, but whatever blows your skirt up.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Yes, you're Leo's twin hypocrite.

Nope. Not really. And yes, I dont waste much time. Certainly not nearing the level of time you have flitted away on such frivolous endeavors.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Tick tock dumbass, tick tock

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Dark Fag, u have contributed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much the past few posts. Good to see you're not a hypocrite. :lol

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Youre like 3 posts behind. F5 dude.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Will you answer my questions?

You stated you have to "stand up for yourself ALWAYS."

What are you standing up against?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:25 PM
at 514p u posted and u don't waste much time huh???? :lol :lol :lol

You're on my leash now Susie. :smokin

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Dark Fag, u have contributed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much the past few posts. Good to see you're not a hypocrite. :lol

I never implied this discussion was in any way constructive. Topics with you in it tend to have that effect.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Are you going to answer my questions?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:29 PM
I never implied this discussion was in any way constructive. Topics with you in it tend to have that effect.

If youre soooooo damn smart and waaaaaay more knowledgeable about MMA, fucking contribute to the conversation.

Well, u going to contribute or just be a FAG? :smokin

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Look man, I dont need a dissertation, but in which way where you "wronged" that compells you to continue your current course of action?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Are you going to answer my questions?

Like I said, you're on my leash Susie.
When and IF you apologize I may consider it. :fro

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Youre avoiding the questions. One more try...

See previous posts. I am trying to be constructive, but takes 2 to tango.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Like I said, you're on my leash Susie.

I have no idea what that means.

Mr Dio
Look man, I dont need a dissertation, but in which way where you "wronged" that compells you to continue your current course of action?

That's you're freakin' novel in my quote u dumbass!
Keep crying or go home.

Mr Dio
Fine. Sorry. Continue.

I want to see it, I want to see u post a sincere apology.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:32 PM
What are you talking about?

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Well, you obviously have no real intention of holding a true discussion. Youre content with your position (which, by the lack of response to my inquiries, seems to be no position at all).

I have tried to be polite minus my lengthy post. You have continued with your antics with no real argument, position, justification or logic.

I would waste more of my time if you would rebut, but you dont seem interested. At what point does enough become enough?

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I want to see it, I want to see u post a sincere apology.

Like I said, Apologize Susie. Then I may consider answering u.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, youre gone.

Wonderful discourse. I really enjoyed the nature of its progression from mindless gibberish to....well, mindless gibberish.

This thread brought to you by the Yale National Debate team. May our example of proper argumentative tactic and use of empirical evidence be used in the generations to come and the furthering of diplomatic relations around the world.

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 07:44 PM
And youre back! Youre here, youre not, youre here, youre not...

Im am sorry for intitially attacking you in the lengthy post. The ends by which I reached my questions did not justify the means.

But that doesnt make less my questions.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:47 PM

Blah balh blah blah, judging by the time spent here...u do.
So, R U a liar or just wrong (again)?

===
===

This is Yale????
Way to go Dubya Fellowship of IDIOTS!!!!
U let someone like me keep u hanging on, and on, and on, and on...... :lol :lol :smokin

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:48 PM
...And yes, I dont waste much time. Certainly not nearing the level of time you have flitted away on such frivolous endeavors.

Mr Dio, Keeping Idiots hanging on, and on, and on since 514p CST. :lol

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Don't tell me the Pug Bitch actually tucked tail and ran?????

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Good times :toast

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 07:59 PM
LMAO...seriously...DarkReign...you're getting a good dose of Dio now. He never responds to what he's asked...he just comes back with unrelated ramblings and cutdowns. There is no reasoning with him because he'll just repeat that cycle over and over...

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 08:06 PM
LMAO...seriously...DarkReign...you're getting a good dose of Dio now. He never responds to what he's asked...he just comes back with unrelated ramblings and cutdowns. There is no reasoning with him because he'll just repeat that cycle over and over...

Leo, seriously....Is Dark Reign your lover or your mom?
She suurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee took a liking to you! :lol

LEONARD
01-11-2007, 08:11 PM
So very pointless...

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 08:12 PM
So very pointless...

Yes you are. :smokin

DarkReign
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Thats it?

Thats your response?

Thats the length and breadth of your character?

When someone questions you sincerely on the merits of your solitude, this is the nature of your defense?

I am stunned. In no time in the past have I ever come at a person like I have here and had so little to actually chew on. I thought you might be smart, or witty, or opinionated, or something.

But its obvious you lack any shred of integrity or personal merit. You couldnt even cite one instance of you being thwarted in some way. I believe you may just enjoy ruining threads for the sake of ruination, which classifies you as a troll. Which means you sir, have been posting in all the wrong forums for much too long.

Oh, you were right about one thing though. I did waste my time. Congratualtions. I hope you print this thread off and put it in your scrapbook labeled "Peeps I Have Trolled Into Wasting Time". Maybe, in time, youll be recognized for all your graces as Poster of the Year. Knowing no bounds to fruitful contributions across all of SpursTalk.

You sir, are my hero. My only solace, from the verbal beating you have given me, is to know that you are nowhere near as.....mindless in life as you are on this forum. People in real life who have the cognitive skills you portray in your on-life tend to have been eliminated from the genepool by natural selection at a very young age. And in the event that said person made it to adulthood by pure happenstance, would be eliminated by none other the greater good that is alcohol and loud mouths.

If by some chance you may just be this mindless in real life and somehow gotten away with it, good show my man! You beat the odds. Yes sir, you indeed are a spectacle for all to behold. The downtrodden, the retarded, the diseased...those saps got nothing on you. No sir, you went from infant to ineffectual without a hitch. Without the benefit of reason, purpose, conviction or personal decency youve made it to adulthood with your biggest accomplishment being the aforementioned folder which holds all the trophies a person of your capacity will ever need.

So please...with sincerity, live well. Youre a beacon of hope for all wards’ of the state granted personal computer access for express purposes of thread ruination.

I salute you. :toast

IX_Equilibrium
01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Speaking of Nick Diaz, he's a little fired up about the way he's been treated by the UFC. He's fighting in the GFC this month...

Diaz would be pissed off at the UFC (or anything else) if he was the champ and had a huge endorsement deal like Chuck.

Mr Dio
01-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Look man, I dont need a dissertation.....

Thats it?

Thats your response?

Thats the length and breadth of your character?

When someone questions you sincerely on the merits of your solitude, this is the nature of your defense?

I am stunned. In no time in the past have I ever come at a person like I have here and had so little to actually chew on. I thought you might be smart, or witty, or opinionated, or something.

But its obvious you lack any shred of integrity or personal merit. You couldnt even cite one instance of you being thwarted in some way. I believe you may just enjoy ruining threads for the sake of ruination, which classifies you as a troll. Which means you sir, have been posting in all the wrong forums for much too long.

Oh, you were right about one thing though. I did waste my time. Congratualtions. I hope you print this thread off and put it in your scrapbook labeled "Peeps I Have Trolled Into Wasting Time". Maybe, in time, youll be recognized for all your graces as Poster of the Year. Knowing no bounds to fruitful contributions across all of SpursTalk.

You sir, are my hero. My only solace, from the verbal beating you have given me, is to know that you are nowhere near as.....mindless in life as you are on this forum. People in real life who have the cognitive skills you portray in your on-life tend to have been eliminated from the genepool by natural selection at a very young age. And in the event that said person made it to adulthood by pure happenstance, would be eliminated by none other the greater good that is alcohol and loud mouths.

If by some chance you may just be this mindless in real life and somehow gotten away with it, good show my man! You beat the odds. Yes sir, you indeed are a spectacle for all to behold. The downtrodden, the retarded, the diseased...those saps got nothing on you. No sir, you went from infant to ineffectual without a hitch. Without the benefit of reason, purpose, conviction or personal decency youve made it to adulthood with your biggest accomplishment being the aforementioned folder which holds all the trophies a person of your capacity will ever need.

So please...with sincerity, live well. Youre a beacon of hope for all wards’ of the state granted personal computer access for express purposes of thread ruination.

I salute you. :toast

Nah, u just write them. :lol