01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
finely>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bary
finely shows up in postseason

T Park
01-09-2007, 11:28 PM
because he does?

E20
01-09-2007, 11:30 PM
If Brent Barry does not come big in the playoffs I will ban myself for the whole summer. Void if traded. The guy is shooting light's out, maybe because of the new ball switch he got a little off balance, but by this outing it looks like he will continue his hotness from the field.

Borosai
01-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I can shoot better than all these scrubs...with either hand...and I haven't played in over two years. Gimme a few mil and I will take the Spurs to the promised land.

IX_Equilibrium
01-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Why is everybody saying Barry sucks?

Because it's the nature of 90% of people on this board to say ______ sucks. (Fill in the blank. It's like the flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins.)

Buddy Holly
01-10-2007, 12:11 AM

Because he doesn't play well sans 20% of the season and those 20% are scattered randomly throughout said season.

If I had a nickel for every "say Barry sucks now" or "Where are the Barry haters" created on this forum this season, I'd have probably 20 cents.

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Aren't you guys the same fans that were all over Barry's jock last postseason after he made that miracle (you guys called it skill) three against the Kings that saved your series?

Trainwreck2100
01-10-2007, 03:56 AM
Aren't you guys the same fans that were all over Barry's jock last postseason after he made that miracle (you guys called it skill) three against the Kings that saved your series?

It wasn't luck, it's because you're team was the kings and obviously God has ruled any shot by an opposing team with less then 5 seconds automatically goes in

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2007, 03:59 AM
The life of a Kings fan :depressed

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Barry's good when he plays with the right mindset, but when he lacks that aggressiveness and hustle it causes him to be useless.

I'm a little iffy with his play on the court, because I've seen him pass up moments when he should have shot the three. And for his basketball IQ, he's made some questionable decisions in the past.

nkdlunch
01-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I would say Barry has played satisfactory this season and is not getting enough credit. Finley on the other hand has hurt us more than any other Spur this season.

I can't beleive ppl still say Finley is > Barry right now just because of that Dallas series last year. Where the fuck has he been all year? Where the fuck was he the other playoff series last year? did we even win that Dallas series???

AFBlue
01-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Because he's the Spurs' top trade asset, is a great character guy, and can shoot CONSISTENTLY over 40% from the 3pt line. He's good, but Spurs fans want to downplay his significance because if/when he gets traded they'll think the Spurs got a steal and didn't give up much in return.

Sure he has his faults, but he doesn't suck.

jn77
01-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I am still a Barry Fan. I think he just needed some time to adjust back to the old ball. He shot pretty well last night, had a couple of questionable passes that led to turn overs...but at least he's not Beno!

I think Barry comes up big in the playoffs...hopefully that will silence the Barry haters.

Agloco
01-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Because it's the nature of 90% of people on this board to say ______ sucks. (Fill in the blank. It's like the flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins.)

Tim Duncan sucks.........

No wait, that flavor would be called: Dumb

Barry isn't the perimeter defender we need and his shooting is streaky. Gimmie Artest anyday over this fool.....

Fabbs
01-24-2007, 12:45 PM
I would say Barry has played satisfactory this season and is not getting enough credit. Finley on the other hand has hurt us more than any other Spur this season.

I can't beleive ppl still say Finley is > Barry right now just because of that Dallas series last year. Where the fuck has he been all year? Where the fuck was he the other playoff series last year? did we even win that Dallas series???

Finley Sniffers Club.
Their view and relationship with Finley is not based on basketball sense.
Unfortunately for us Pop is the clubs president.

remingtonbo2001
01-24-2007, 12:54 PM
3rd....3rd in the FUCKING LEAGUE, in 3 POINT SHOOTING....This is how we treat the 3rd most accurate 3-point shooter in the league...No my friends, it isn't Barry who sucks....It's us....We're the shitty fans, if we can't find something good to say about the 3rd most accurate 3-point shooter.

johnpaulwall21
01-24-2007, 12:58 PM
In this forum everybody is saying everyone on the spurs sucks. The only one i havent heard is the Ginobili sucks thread but other than that everyones getting their turn.

Chris Childs
01-24-2007, 12:59 PM
In this forum everybody is saying everyone on the spurs sucks. The only one i havent heard is the Ginobili sucks thread but other than that everyones getting their turn.

Maybe because everyone on the spurs Do suck?

cheguevara
01-24-2007, 01:07 PM
3rd....3rd in the FUCKING LEAGUE, in 3 POINT SHOOTING....This is how we treat the 3rd most accurate 3-point shooter in the league...No my friends, it isn't Barry who sucks....It's us....We're the shitty fans, if we can't find something good to say about the 3rd most accurate 3-point shooter.

I agree. If Barry was on other teams, their fans would be singing praises to him. But no, let's blame barry for not showing up in the playoffs. Let's give more minutes to Finley :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

Let's fucking face the facts, Barry is money from 3 pt range this season. Let's start giving him credit. other teams would love to have a player like this. No he is not an all around player, but he is still a very good weapon.

cheguevara
01-24-2007, 01:12 PM
The only one i havent heard is the Ginobili sucks thread but other than that everyones getting their turn.

here you go, plenty of threads like this:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54944&highlight=ginobili+sucks

dknights411
01-24-2007, 03:12 PM
We haven't started a thread saying the Coyote sucks yet!

Brutalis
01-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Cause 30-13 isn't good enough and this is an tradition every year for the Spurs fans. Freak out..

remingtonbo2001
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Cause 30-13 isn't good enough and this is an tradition every year for the Spurs fans. Freak out..

It's getting old. Why don't we try something new? Like maybe cheering for our team? Trust me at 30-13, there's bound to be something to cheer about. Obviously some of these CATS were'nt around when the Spurs only managed 20 wins in one season.

dknights411
01-24-2007, 05:03 PM
It's getting old. Why don't we try something new? Like maybe cheering for our team? Trust me at 30-13, there's bound to be something to cheer about. Obviously some of these CATS were'nt around when the Spurs only managed 20 wins in one season.

Cheering for the Spurs?!? You know, it just might work!

johnpaulwall21
01-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Go Spurs Go!!!!!

nkdlunch
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Barry neeeds to get more minutes. For the love of God POp!!!