PDA

View Full Version : Jarrett to go pro

mardigan
01-10-2007, 05:19 PM
So who would you take, Jarrett or Calvin Johnson if you needed a reciever http://www.dwaynejarrettonline.com/

mardigan
01-10-2007, 05:20 PM
It hasnt been 100% confirmed, but they are saying it on his own website

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 05:27 PM
...yeah, i heard that earlier. bummer for my Trojans, i was hoping, though that tiny %, he would stay.

calvin johnson is the better pro prospect and if i were an NFL team i think he's a safer bet. however, i think Jarrett will do just fine in the NFL.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 05:34 PM
You could argue though that Jarrett did what he did against better competition, although Johnson is a beast

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 05:36 PM
You could argue though that Jarrett did what he did against better competition, although Johnson is a beast

...you don't have to tell me, i am a Trojan fan. i just look at size, speed, hands, and their QB (Ball sucks); all that leads me to Johnson being a better prospect. but like i said, i think Jarret will do just fine = good.

samikeyp
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I would take Johnson over Jarrett but barely. If I was a GM and had to "settle" for Jarrett...that would be ok with me.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 06:01 PM
And then you throw Ginn Jr and Samardjza in there (if he plays football in the pros), pretty good recievers this year

johngateswhiteley
01-10-2007, 06:03 PM
And then you throw Ginn Jr and Samardjza in there (if he plays football in the pros), pretty good recievers this year

yeah, i like Ginn...but i don't know what to think about Samardjza? maybe, maybe not...i have johnson and jarrett at the top, though.

mardigan
01-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I think Samardzja will be like a Jurevicous, with a little more speed. Great height and body control, and can catch anything that comes near him. He will have trouble getting seperation at the next level. Maybe a little more like Keyshawn actually