PDA

View Full Version : BENO is finished.

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
He just closed the deal on his exit. He is a shitty player.

Ronaldo McDonald
01-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Yea, He is poo alright, Beno Poodrih...

exstatic
01-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Beno is the Webber of PGs.

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Beno is the Webber of PGs.

you're a got damn wise guy sometimes. :dramaquee

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I would trade him for fucking Tony Allen.

SenorSpur
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Yeah, with the way he's playing now and as much time as he spends in Pop's doghouse, there's no reason to keep him around.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I would trade him for fucking Tony Allen.

Is this Tony Allen before or after he blew out his knee trying to get a dunk after the whistle blew?

ShoogarBear
01-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Is this Tony Allen before or after he blew out his knee trying to get a dunk after the whistle blew?The point is it doesn't matter.

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Is this Tony Allen before or after he blew out his knee trying to get a dunk after the whistle blew?

Does it matter? Either one would be a better option for the Spurs than having Beano on the floor. I'd trade him for Red Auerbach.

MI21
01-10-2007, 10:37 PM
I would rather Charlie Ward

Extra Stout
01-10-2007, 10:41 PM
I would trade Beno for a pile of sauerkraut vomit.

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 10:43 PM
I would trade Beno for Bob Hill.

jn77
01-10-2007, 10:47 PM
I would trade Beno for Nancy Pelosi!

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 10:48 PM
how in the hell is beno back in this game.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-10-2007, 10:56 PM
I would trade Beno for three of Shawn Kemp's illegitimate children.

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
:lol

ShoogarBear
01-10-2007, 10:58 PM
I would trade Beno for Steve Smith.

MannyIsGod
01-10-2007, 11:04 PM
I would trade Beno for HITA.

Extra Stout
01-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I would trade Beno for shingles in my eyes.

exstatic
01-10-2007, 11:13 PM
I would trade Beno for three of Shawn Kemp's illegitimate children.
Hey, one of them might pan out. In fact, if Shawn passes as much genetic material as Rick Barry did, all THREE might pan out.
:elephant

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-10-2007, 11:15 PM
I would trade Beno for HITA.

:cuss Fucker, beat me to it.

samikeyp
01-10-2007, 11:15 PM
How do you say "You're Gone" in Slovenian?

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm going to start a fund-raiser. Everyone who's down, buy my shirt for $10.99. When enough Spurs fans have have contributed with t-shirt purchases, I will personally fly down to San Antonio to give the proceeds to Peter Holt himself, so that he can use them to buy out Paino's contract.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/327/benoshirtpq9.jpg

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
:lmao

myhc
01-10-2007, 11:28 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
01-10-2007, 11:29 PM
I wonder how many posters are around that actually know what HITA is? :lol

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 11:33 PM

GiG?

spurtime
Have you Tony Allen bashers seen how much that guy has been kicking ass for the last 10 games or so? Or were you being sarcastic? It's so difficult to tell these days...

spurtime
IDLTM

Anyone know what that means?

MannyIsGod
01-10-2007, 11:34 PM
GiG?:lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-10-2007, 11:35 PM
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/327/benoshirtpq9.jpg

Cool shirt. How much does it cost?
:lol :lol

SilverPlayer
01-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Have you Tony Allen bashers seen how much that guy has been kicking ass for the last 10 games or so? Or were you being sarcastic? It's so difficult to tell these days...

I think the point is Tony Allen just looked like he blew the crap out of his knee doing a stupid showcase move after the whistle.

HITA - a mild case of Herpes in the Ass which has always been preferable to watching the balls literally invert inside of Steve Smith's body in the playoffs.

spurschick
01-10-2007, 11:41 PM
I would trade Beno for a d_ck in a box.

slayermin
01-10-2007, 11:41 PM
I think the point is Tony Allen just looked like he blew the crap out of his knee doing a stupid showcase move after the whistle.

HITA - a mild case of Herpes in the Ass which has always been preferable to watching the balls literally invert inside of Steve Smith's body in the playoffs.

Impressive considering you only have 404 posts. :lol

ShoogarBear
01-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Have you Tony Allen bashers seen how much that guy has been kicking ass for the last 10 games or so? Or were you being sarcastic? It's so difficult to tell these days...http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57675

angel_luv
01-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Too bad this thread isn't finished.

SequSpur
01-10-2007, 11:47 PM

:reading

baseline bum
01-10-2007, 11:50 PM

How many shirts can I put you down for, Angel?

Spurs16212
The Clippers are reportedly interested in Beno..... I say ship him for a draft pick....

The draft is suppose to be deep next season

Bob Lanier
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3152/benocanblankcopyst6.jpghttp://www.lederniercri.org/pix/kata/bikro/gthll1.gif

slayermin
01-10-2007, 11:52 PM
The Clippers are reportedly interested in Beno..... I say ship him for a draft pick....

The draft is suppose to be deep next season

I don't if the salaries match but Quentin Ross would be a nice fit.

Spurs16212
01-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Ross is interesting but are the Clippers willing trade him..... I would be willing to let Beno go for a draft pick knowing that I have Parker, Vaughn, Barry, and Manu that can bring up the ball.....

angel_luv
01-10-2007, 11:55 PM
How many shirts can I put you down for, Angel?

I think you have done enough putting down for one night, thank you.

slayermin
01-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Ross is interesting but are the Clippers willing trade him..... I would be willing to let Beno go for a draft pick knowing that I have Parker, Vaughn, Barry, and Manu that can bring up the ball.....

Just throwing ideas out there. Ross is the Clippers defensive stopper.

Slomo
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM
I would trade Beno for a d_ck in a box.:oops

and 10 posts later Shoogar hasn't responded to this?

The Bear is getting old...

MannyIsGod
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Too bad Beno isn't finished.FYP

SilverPlayer
01-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Impressive considering you only have 404 posts. :lol

I've been around for a long time, Long enough to remember the epic Spursfan vs Ghost battles. Kluby's patented back patter. Spursreport Spurstalk split up. etc etc.

Judge not the seniority of the poster by post count alone.

ShoogarBear
01-11-2007, 12:13 AM
:oops

and 10 posts later Shoogar hasn't responded to this?

The Bear is getting old...Are you kidding? I had this all ready to launch, but didn't have the guts to hit submit:

No, no. The joke is you're supposed to trade him for something you don't really want.

timvp
01-11-2007, 12:24 AM
The bad part about this is that Beno actually played one of his better games of the season tonight. Yeah he sucked but it's not like this is anything new.

The sad part is he is probably the Spurs' only chance. Jacque Vaughn is even worse and Beno fits the 2008 plan, so he's going to be the backup this year and next year.

If he'd just put in the work and stay late at practice, he'd be a quality backup point. But the longer this goes on, the more obvious it becomes that Beno just doesn't want it bad enough.

ShoogarBear
01-11-2007, 12:26 AM
I need to go back and find out what got posted the previous game when Beno got trapped in the backcourt and tossed up a lame duck that got picked off.

Das Texan
01-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Fuck Beno.

Give me some HITA at this point.

2centsworth
01-11-2007, 12:47 AM
But the longer this goes on, the more obvious it becomes that Beno just doesn't want it bad enough.

He can want all he wants but he just doesn't have the speed to get it done. People are always mugging him because he can't get any seperation. Plus, he has no explosiveness.

I said when he first came in that he needed to turn himself into Steve Kerr if he wanted to last. However, now he doesn't even look at the basket when he shoots.

tempe85
01-11-2007, 01:28 AM

I honestly can't remember this but wasn't the trade with the Suns-Spurs a couple years back essentially Barbosa for Udrih?

T Park
01-11-2007, 01:36 AM
No it wasn't

Budkin
01-11-2007, 01:50 AM
It really sucks cause it looked like Beno was gonna be the shit in his rookie year. Now he is just shit. If we're gonna be stuck with him though, I hope he can pull his head out. I'm still having flashbacks of those Finals games in Detroit. Yikes.

Mr. Body
01-11-2007, 02:15 AM
I wonder how close Buford was in a Beno for Jarret Jack trade. Probably not very far, but that would have been awesome.

THE SIXTH MAN
01-11-2007, 02:16 AM
I wonder how close Buford was in a Beno for Jarret Jack trade. Probably not very far, but that would have been awesome.
Still would be awesome.

Mr. Body
01-11-2007, 02:30 AM
We're not getting Jack for anything.

slayermin
01-11-2007, 02:58 AM
I've been around for a long time, Long enough to remember the epic Spursfan vs Ghost battles. Kluby's patented back patter. Spursreport Spurstalk split up. etc etc.

Judge not the seniority of the poster by post count alone.

I gathered that. How else would you know about Steve "Herpes" Smith? But Herpes did make Derek Fisher cry in '03. Might be kinda shallow and sad but that was one of the greatest moments of my life.

THE SIXTH MAN
01-11-2007, 03:13 AM
I gathered that. How else would you know about Steve "Herpes" Smith? But Herpes did make Derek Fisher cry in '03. Might be kinda shallow and sad but that was one of the greatest moments of my life.
I remember that like it was yesterday. :toast

T Park
01-11-2007, 03:14 AM
I personally liked Danny Ferry dropping jumpers on Jack Nicholson's interview myself.

slayermin
01-11-2007, 03:35 AM
I personally liked Danny Ferry dropping jumpers on Jack Nicholson's interview myself.

The Red Rocket reminds me of Ferry for some reason.

T Park
01-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Shooting style.

Toughness, decent glass work, and hustle.

Yeah, just alot more athletic.

Hes proving to be the best off season pickup.

slayermin
01-11-2007, 03:40 AM
I remember that like it was yesterday. :toast

:tu

Mr. Body
01-11-2007, 03:48 AM
With Bonner... it's strange to see a Spur hustle to get balls out of his position... or have the energy to...

mountainballer
01-11-2007, 01:16 PM
2004 the Spurs needed a back-up PG and even CIA Pop mentioned before the draft, that they will look for a PG in the first place.
when they picked, Chris Duhon was still on the board. I still can't understand how this could happen.
Duhan was everything the Spurs were looking for as a back-up for Tony. (and as he showed in the NBA. I can't think of many PGs out there better suited for this role on a Spurs team).
Duhon was Duke's PG and he even won them a NCAA and three ACC titles. a great defender, a character guy and team leader, with a great work ethic. he had written Spurs material all over him.
but they picked Beno. Beno had shown talent in the Euroleague, but he had also shown everything, that detains him from becomming a decent and foremost dependable player.
his bad work ethic and somehow indifferent play with Maccabi. his claim to get out when Maccabi aquired Jasicevicius, because he didn't want to play back-up for him. his signing with different teams in Europe within a short time. his "injuries", that always happened, when he wasn't happy in his situation.
in this situation the Spurs habit to go almost exclusivly for international players has bite them in the ass.
imagine, Duhon as back-up for Tony and we would have a perfect PG solution for years to come.

zeleni
01-11-2007, 01:50 PM
2004 the Spurs needed a back-up PG and even CIA Pop mentioned before the draft, that they will look for a PG in the first place.
when they picked, Chris Duhon was still on the board. I still can't understand how this could happen.
Duhan was everything the Spurs were looking for as a back-up for Tony. (and as he showed in the NBA. I can't think of many PGs out there better suited for this role on a Spurs team).
Duhon was Duke's PG and he even won them a NCAA and three ACC titles. a great defender, a character guy and team leader, with a great work ethic. he had written Spurs material all over him.
but they picked Beno. Beno had shown talent in the Euroleague, but he had also shown everything, that detains him from becomming a decent and foremost dependable player.
his bad work ethic and somehow indifferent play with Maccabi. his claim to get out when Maccabi aquired Jasicevicius, because he didn't want to play back-up for him. his signing with different teams in Europe within a short time. his "injuries", that always happened, when he wasn't happy in his situation.
in this situation the Spurs habit to go almost exclusivly for international players has bite them in the ass.
imagine, Duhon as back-up for Tony and we would have a perfect PG solution for years to come.

Talk about stupid. Those were mostly very good decisions for him.

He left Olimpija in the right time. He was great with Maccabi, when they made a total makeover in Israel. He was in trouble only in Russia (and that was not for work-ethics). In Italy he was awesome.
San Antonio was the greatest thing (a ring) and the next year he got the shaft. You're pulling crap out of your own behind.

nkdlunch
01-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Beno is finished? when did he start?

mountainballer
01-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Talk about stupid. Those were mostly very good decisions for him.

ah yes. well you are probably the last one thinking like this, because Beno himself stated that he was ill adviced these days and that this was why he also switched to another agent.

He was great with Maccabi, when they made a total makeover in Israel.

show me a single Maccabi fan who supports this oppinion. he was in bad shape the whole season. he blamed it on injuries, maybe right, but also then he didn't show that he was able to play through some pain. he was like he is here. some nice games now and then, remembering himself that he does have talent.

In Italy he was awesome.

yes sure. he played there for just some weeks.
and talking "awesome" is a bit different IMO. Manu was awesome in Italy. Beno was decent.

San Antonio was the greatest thing (a ring) and the next year he got the shaft.

yes, he won the ring for the Spurs. they should sign him to a max extension.

You're pulling crap out of your own behind.

no.

nkdlunch
01-11-2007, 02:42 PM
he blamed it on injuries, maybe right, but also then he didn't show that he was able to play through some pain.

that sounds like beno alright. zeleni must be related to Beno.

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Damn.
You beat me to it!

Bruno
01-11-2007, 03:09 PM
I've only watched the second half and Beno wasn't that bad. he has a lot of trouble to defend on Iverson but it's a great palyer and a bad matchup for Beno.

BTW, it's not the best moment to praise Duhon : His FG% is 10% in january (3/29). When Spurs have picked Beno : Lionel Chalmers, Antonio Burks and Royal Ivey were available. All three are PGs and have been picked before Duhon : stop acting like drafting Beno over Duhon was something crazy only motivated by FO's love for euros.

angel_luv
01-11-2007, 03:17 PM
guess I'm finally off the beno bandwagon now...

No- stay! There is more than enough room.

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
No- stay! There is more than enough room.

There might be a reason for that......

mardigan
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Im still waiting for Beno to become something other than what Ive seen for 3 years, I wont jump ship, but the water is getting choppy. Although I will admit there have been a couple games this year when Ive wanted Vaughn in instead.

angel_luv
01-11-2007, 03:26 PM
There might be a reason for that......

I'll the next person who joins sit next to me. ;)

nkdlunch
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
the Beno bandwagon:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg/250px-Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg

angel_luv
01-11-2007, 03:36 PM
the Beno bandwagon:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg/250px-Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg

The picture is missing me. I am a permanent passanger. :)

CubanMustGo
01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
The picture is missing me. I am a permanent passanger. :)

No, you're up front in the conductor's cab.

BeerIsGood!
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
I want one of those Beno shirts. The guy is the epitome of the word LOSER, and the only reason anyone on this thing defends him is because they are either from or infatuated with Slovenia. I'm not saying that all Slovenians are like this (although Rasho doesn't help), but Beno is a waste of talent - pure and simple. If Beno was American - everyone on this board would be bashing him into the ground, and he surely deserves that.

angel_luv
01-11-2007, 03:52 PM

All aboard! All aboard! :D

mardigan
01-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Its just hard for me to believe that someone with such a pretty shot could have no shot at all, and maybe your right, cause I gave Rasho a pass for far too long

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-11-2007, 03:53 PM

The only other ones on there are Beno himself and the lawyer with the restraining order to keep Angel away from Beno!

angel_luv
01-11-2007, 04:00 PM
The only other ones on there are Beno himself and the lawyer with the restraining order to keep Angel away from Beno!

I am one of Beno's biggest denfender on here... he might as well make me his lawyer and PR. agent.

Beer- I don't know why you feel the need to slight Rasho. He doesn't deserve it.

VaSpursFan
01-11-2007, 04:00 PM
what pains me, is how patient the FO, the coaching staff and the fans have been with this dood. When he chocked against the Pistons, that was understandable. he was a rookie in a championship game...talk about a deer in headlights. but last season, he regressed. and this season, you would never know that this guy played professional basketball for a living. there are flashes but at some point you have to develop consistency. i'm still waiting for this maturation to happen. at some point, you have to cut your losses and admit that things aren't working out. we all don't know the details behind the hesitation on the c. magg trade, but i wish RC/Pop would have pulled the trigger. now, we're stuck with 2 3rd string PG's and no real quality back-up for TP.

BeerIsGood!
01-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Its just hard for me to believe that someone with such a pretty shot could have no shot at all, and maybe your right, cause I gave Rasho a pass for far too long

I'm sure he makes shot after shot in practice, but it takes someone with guts to go in and do it in front of thousands in attendance and millions on TV. The kid is blinded by the bright lights, and that makes him worthless to the Spurs.

mardigan
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Its almost like hes just happy being in the NBA, like its enough for him just being there. It doesnt seem like he has done anything to make himself better since he came in, and with Chip Englund on our staff, there is no excuse for his shot being that bad. Tonys shot has gotten better and better while Benos has gotten worse, thats just a lack of work

2centsworth
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
it helps to look at the rim when you shoot. If you look at his last 3 pt attempt he was staring at the floor and just flung the ball.

BeerIsGood!
01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Beer- I don't know why you feel the need to slight Rasho. He doesn't deserve it.

I'm sure he's a great person and I would surely have him on my team before Beno, but I just think he's another example of someone who could have been awesome with just some fire. He displayed no ganas with the Spurs.

zeleni
01-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!

And I don't even oppose that view.

But that is not what you are trying to say. He has to prove himself, and I don't even try to sell you otherwise the idea that Beno is not a bad basketball player with issues.

Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!Beno sucks!

now gimme a break...

ChumpDumper
01-11-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm just really frustrated with the guy. I'm pimping D-league point guards these days because they play in front of 500 people with an intensity and purpose I rarely see from Beno playing in front of 20,000.

And yeah, Beno is more talented than these guys, but talent alone just isn't enough at this level.

timvp
01-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm just really frustrated with the guy. I'm pimping D-league point guards these days because they play in front of 500 people with an intensity and purpose I rarely see from Beno playing in front of 20,000.

And yeah, Beno is more talented than these guys, but talent alone just isn't enough at this level.

The Spurs really messed up by not putting Beno in the NBDL last season. A long, long bus ride followed a stay at a Budget Motel would do wonders for him.

remingtonbo2001
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM
If Beno can coax some amount of courage, I think many will begin to whistle to a different tune. There was a game, maybe two, where Beno truely looked like a young Stockton. Now, granted, this was 2 games, Stockton did it 15+ seasons. Alright, let's add consistancy to list. Don't give up on Ol' Beans just yet.

baseline bum
01-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Beno is incredibly consistent this season, which isn't a good thing in his case. timvp, is the rule that only first and second year players can be sent to the NBDL?

timvp
01-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Beno is incredibly consistent this season, which isn't a good thing in his case. timvp, is the rule that only first and second year players can be sent to the NBDL?

Yeah. Too bad because Beno just needs playing time to find his shot and some reality of how close he is to losing his privileged NBA life. Playing in front of 250 fans in South Dakota who mostly came to watch the halftime show would help that.

Sacramental
01-11-2007, 10:00 PM
beno isn't shitty, hes just on a team that makes him look shitty..

Mr. Body
01-11-2007, 10:13 PM
beno isn't shitty, hes just on a team that makes him look shitty..

Could you do a favor and call around to the league GMs and tell them this? Drive his value up a little.

10-tka
01-12-2007, 06:23 AM
beno isn't shitty, hes just on a team that makes him look shitty..thumbs up

Spurs are history.

mountainballer
01-12-2007, 08:47 AM
did anyone notice that the Pistons are currently starting Murray at PG with Blalock back him up?
now, that is trouble. probably the worst PG duo in the league.
(although Murray is doing better than most expected, but he just isn't a PG)
no wonder they lost 5 of the last 7.
Pistons are very active on the market, they are rumored to go for MoPete and C-Webb.
I can't see them not also looking for a PG, which would be their biggest need.

so call Detroit.
swap Beno for Delfino. yes, he is also a bit of a headcase, but he is much of what the Spurs bench needs desperatly. an energetic guy, who is best at driving to the rim and who is a very good rebounder for a swingman. and even if he doesn't show much of it, he CAN PLAY DEFENSE. there is a good chance, that he would flourish in SA when given the role of the energizer from the bench. and the Argentinian environment in SA might also do wonders for a (somehow premature) player like him.

sabar
01-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Wikipedia:
Prior to his NBA debut, he appeared in the Southern California Summer Pro League for the Spurs, and also appeared in 3 games with the Spurs squad in the 2004 Reebok Rocky Mountain Revue while averaging 10.3 PPG, 5 APG, 4.7 RPG, 1.33 SPG, 24.7 MPG, and shooting .542 (13-24).

Current 06-07 season: 15.1mpg .357 fg% .284 3pt% .917 ft% 1.08 TO 5.4ppg 2.1 ast

:dizzy

He'd be decent if he stopped throwing up brick shots, his fg percentage is terrible. If that was up around .500 and had more assists, he'd actually be, decent.

Career FG% 3PT%
04-05 .444 .408
05-06 .455 .343
06-07 .357 .284

He still has potential, but he has clearly gone downhill. Pop needs to get him to pass more if he's just going to chuck 9 shots a game and hit 2.

spurschick
01-12-2007, 01:44 PM
so call Detroit.
swap Beno for Delfino. yes, he is also a bit of a headcase, but he is much of what the Spurs bench needs desperatly.

If there is anyone who can kick Delfino's diva ass into shape, it's Manu and Fabri.

angel_luv
01-12-2007, 02:11 PM
If there is anyone who can kick Delfino's diva ass into shape, it's Manu and Fabri.

You're just in it for the eye candy. :lol

spurschick
01-12-2007, 02:13 PM
You're just in it for the eye candy. :lol

It's an added bonus. :p:

angel_luv
01-12-2007, 02:15 PM
It's an added bonus. :p:

ShoogarBear
01-12-2007, 03:28 PM
All aboard! All aboard! :DAs a favor, I won't put that in my sig.

SpursWoman
01-12-2007, 03:32 PM

Mild?

angel_luv
01-12-2007, 03:34 PM
As a favor, I won't put that in my sig.

Thanks. :)

SpursWoman
01-12-2007, 03:36 PM
The Red Rocket reminds me of Ferry for some reason.

Uh, no. :nerd

ShoogarBear
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Red Rocket = Ferry at a less glacier-like pace, and with hair.

SpursWoman
01-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Red Rocket = Ferry at a less glacier-like pace, and with hair.

Did you know that when you Google image-search for "that went over your head", a picture of Chucky Brown in a Spurs jersey shows up on like page 3?

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
01-12-2007, 08:09 PM
would you guys say beno = reddick? this guy has basically done nothing in orlando

ashbeeigh
01-12-2007, 08:16 PM
would you guys say beno = reddick? this guy has basically done nothing in orlando

Reddick is a rookie. Beno's been here for three years, that's plenty of time to show us what's he's got. Reddick still has plenty of time, imo.

SequSpur
01-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Watching Beno play is really bringing me down man.

Horry For 3!
01-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Reddick is a rookie. Beno's been here for three years, that's plenty of time to show us what's he's got. Reddick still has plenty of time, imo.
Redick blows, Duke blows

Leetonidas
01-14-2007, 12:50 AM
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/drdepoy/jj_is_redickulously_gay.w492.jpg

Pugglekicker_21
01-14-2007, 01:11 AM

hear hear

MannyIsGod
01-14-2007, 01:24 AM
I doubt the Pistons would part with Delfino, who is having a pretty solid season.

veronicamae
01-14-2007, 01:37 AM
soooooo...Beno played tonight. how much longer will he be around - and when does this officially hit the media? cuz i haven't heard about it anywhere else.

dave
01-14-2007, 01:39 AM
how can beno be finished if he never started

Vinnie_Johnson
01-14-2007, 02:32 AM
I would rather Charlie Ward

LMAO!!! :lol :lol

WalterBenitez
01-14-2007, 07:42 AM

Not me :p:

WalterBenitez
01-14-2007, 07:48 AM
:dizzy

BgT
02-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Lol.

First there was Rasho. Rasho shitty player, was playing worse and worse (I agree) and he is gone. He plays ok now.

Then there was Nazr. "Nazr my boy" did these guys have on the forum. The maaaan. The coool guy. Of course, he got bad too. Trade his ass. Bench him! He is gone. He doesn't seem THAT bad now.

Finley! What a player! That was a steal, he is the best! Emmm, I see some angry posts regarding Finley right now... Hmmm?

Elson! Elson my boy! Oberto and Elson will average 15 rebounds per game was said at the beginning of the season. I wrote "No way." as a reply. The search couldn't find the post, so I can't show it. Now he is just garbage again for everyone at the forum.

Barry! Horry! Parker! ... ... ... ...

Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. Pop is overrated. A lot. He screwed up the series against Mavs. He destroyed almost every player he got, except Tim and Manu. Of course, Sequ thinks Spurs are just so unlucky to get garbage players all the time. The unluckiest team in the league. Ever.

This is the easiest to do. Write crap about a player. Not realizing that he could be be very productive in hands of a real coach. But that's MUCH harder to understand for 4-5 members who post about 90% of ALL hate posts regarding the team.

xamila rey
02-02-2007, 01:54 AM
beno doesnt help the team, ok i get that,
but tonight he look like he was playing for the suns ...
he needs to go...(sorry Angel)
and pop ...why dont u use barry + manu as a second unit???

infinite styles
02-02-2007, 01:58 AM
beno doesnt help the team, ok i get that,
but tonight he look like he was playing for the suns ...
he needs to go...(sorry Angel)
and pop ...why dont u use barry + manu as a second unit???

I think Barry has a major problem with telegraphing and lobbing his passes in traffic. He proved that once again at the start of the third quarter. Beno just doesn't have the desire to be a solid backup...for this team. A move for him would probably do him some good.

MmP
02-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Thank god someone brought this thread back...

timvp
02-02-2007, 02:04 AM
How much more do we need to suffer through?

He sucks. He's not an NBA player.

The Spurs need to move on.

xamila rey
02-02-2007, 02:06 AM
I think Barry has a major problem with telegraphing and lobbing his passes in traffic. He proved that once again at the start of the third quarter. Beno just doesn't have the desire to be a solid backup...for this team. A move for him would probably do him some good.

yes u r right in that. i was talking with my dad about that,
how a guy that have played for so many years in the nba can
make that kind of mistakes,
i guess the whole team -(minus)the only three are in that mode lately

infinite styles
02-02-2007, 02:14 AM
yes u r right in that. i was talking with my dad about that,
how a guy that have played for so many years in the nba can
make that kind of mistakes,
i guess the whole team -(minus)the only three are in that mode lately

Yeah a lot of them have that problem right now. The major problem is that they have nothing but spot up shooters other than tony and manu, so when nobody can create off the dribble they have to rely on executing and running the plays to a T. Teams watch game film and know exactly where you want to go with the ball and it was evident at the start of the third when Oberto threw the pass to barry that got stolen and the barry pass to duncan.

sabar
02-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Beno doesn't belong in this league, sorry. He just doesn't care, he's just happy that he made it in and is coasting. Too bad for him when he gets waived and never gets picked up again.

RC's Boss
02-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Yeah, he needs to go back to Slovenia or sign w/ CSKA Moscow or some shit and shoot bricks in the Eoroleague. It's been what, 3 seasons now. Fuck Beno, he can't shoot, can't defend, doesn't rebound, has a 6+ assists night like every 30 games. He is what my dad calls a WOFT (Waste Of Fucking Time)

dg7md
02-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Remember back when Beno was decent? Man that feels like ages ago. (It was)

xamila rey
02-02-2007, 02:38 AM
yes i guess everything started on the series against the pistons.
he never recuperated from that.

sabar
02-02-2007, 02:45 AM
Year Team MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
04-05 SAS 14.4 .444 .408 .753 0.2 0.8 1.0 1.9 0.5 0.1 0.96 1.20 5.9
06-07 SAS 14.5 .358 .256 .889 0.2 1.1 1.2 2.0 0.4 0.0 0.98 1.30 5.1

294th best player in the NBA
55th in PGs
130th in assists
285th in FG%

And check this out
vs .500+ teams: .287 FG%
vs .500- teams: .410 FG%

WalterBenitez
02-02-2007, 05:27 AM
TO BEno or NOT TO BEno :music

timvp
02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
And check this out
vs .500+ teams: .287 FG%
vs .500- teams: .410 FG%

Wow. Nice find.

That pretty much explains it all.

Trifecta
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Where the heck is Chip Engelland!!!

His plate should be overloaded with some of these inconsistent, non-shooting, bench players!