PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Duncan collectibles?

TexasLawDawg
01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
At one time I was a HUGE collector of Tim Duncan items... I had almost every possible card made from 97-99 and tons of other items. Over time I have sold alot of these cards (of course I kept all of my true Rookie cards! :toast) but I still have hundreds left that I would like to sell... I have rare hard to find items that only a true hardcore collector would have. If anyone is interested in any items let me know and I'll make a big list! You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I'd like a life-sized Tim Duncan head that makes breathing sounds like Darth Vadar and has a button on his neck that you can push to make him say "Ima Dunkin'! Ima Dunkin'!" Could you hook a brutha up?!

TexasLawDawg
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I'd like a life-sized Tim Duncan head that makes breathing sounds like Darth Vadar and has a button on his neck that you can push to make him say "Ima Dunkin'! Ima Dunkin'!" Could you hook a brutha up?!

Damn I just sold my last one on Ebay last week! :depressed

alamo50
01-11-2007, 06:09 PM
:lol

caŽlo
01-11-2007, 10:40 PM

hahahah damn :blah

RC's Boss
01-11-2007, 11:02 PM
At one time I was a HUGE collector of Tim Duncan items... I had almost every possible card made from 97-99 and tons of other items. Over time I have sold alot of these cards (of course I kept all of my true Rookie cards! :toast) but I still have hundreds left that I would like to sell... I have rare hard to find items that only a true hardcore collector would have. If anyone is interested in any items let me know and I'll make a big list! You can e-mail me at [email protected]
How about his paycheck. That item would be worth more than the gun that rang out from across the grassy knoll!