PDA

View Full Version : Should Nash ...

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2007, 11:14 PM
be allowed to lick his hands all the damn time to get a better grip on the ball?

I'm sure hes not drooling into his hands and wiping a bunch of saliva onto the ball, but it's still kinda nasty. They all have to play with the same ball, and by the end of the game it has to be covered by his DNA.

Is it really any different than spitting on the ball, and passing it to someone?

Xylus
01-11-2007, 11:16 PM
be allowed to lick his hands all the damn time to get a better grip on the ball?

I'm sure hes not drooling into his hands and wiping a bunch of saliva onto the ball, but it's still kinda nasty. They all have to play with the same ball, and by the end of the game it has to be covered by his DNA.

Is it really any different than spitting on the ball, and passing it to someone?
Is it really all that different from sweating on the ball?

That's a legitimate question, actually...one that I don't know the answer to.

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Is it really all that different from sweating on the ball?

That's a legitimate question, actually...one that I don't know the answer to.

I'd rather a teamate or opposing player drip sweat on me than spit on me. :lol

timvp
01-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Imagine how much sweat his ingested over the years by licking his fingers.

That might be punishment enough :lol

Pistons < Spurs
01-11-2007, 11:35 PM

Nasty....I hadn't considered that side of it!

peskypesky
01-12-2007, 01:25 PM

no

boutons_
01-12-2007, 01:37 PM
in an interview, I saw him admit it was a nasty, filthy habit of his.

JamStone
01-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Steve Nash is lucky Moises Alou is not good at basketball.

leemajors
01-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Steve Nash is lucky Moises Alou is not good at basketball.

or posada!

mavsfan1000
01-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah that irritates me as well. There are a lot of nasty habits out there but I think that one ranks up there. Nadal's butt picking is also very nasty.

Budkin
01-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Speaking of nasty habits in the NBA... I wonder who has the nastiest gas on the court? I'll bet a player could use that stank to clear the lane and get to the bucket. Dropping defenders like flies...

MrChug
01-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Speaking of nasty habits in the NBA... I wonder who has the nastiest gas on the court? I'll bet a player could use that stank to clear the lane and get to the bucket. Dropping defenders like flies...

If coaches count, I'd have to vote for AJ...he said he eats cajun food like 15 meals a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mabber
01-12-2007, 07:20 PM

No doubt, if he wants to do that let him. It's nasty!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah, me and others have noticed that about him forever, since his Mav days. Which is why he earned the nickname Nashty!

Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

mabber
01-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah, me and others have noticed that about him forever, since his Mav days. Which is why he earned the nickname Nashty!

Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

I thought he earned that nickname cuz of his nasty & greasy looking hair at the time :lol