PDA

View Full Version : As someone who now works in DC don't let me down Spurs

Rummpd
01-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Have lost touch with this forum vs. in the past due to work demands, and no longer write for Hoopsworld etc. I recently took a job working as a doctor for the FDA, leaving little "life" to do much else.

However, basketball watching is still a passion as is following the Spurs and I will eat a lot of crow if the hot Wizards beat the Spurs this week.

Don't under-estimate the Wizards, Arenas has been simply incredible to watch in five games I have been attended (he can shoot from anywhere and has been on fire with degree of shots made), and Caron Butler (why did the Spurs not get him!!!) is a joy to watch as a player. They have two centers who after a vicous fight this year in the locker room have played pretty well in an intermittent starting role and they are pretty well coached by that other Jordan fellow.

That being said if the Spurs play their game they will win this one, as the Wizards still have little or no defense.

If any of you ever visit our nations capital look me up and would love to join other Spurs going to a game or watching at a few of the better sports bars around.

Go Spurs.

angel_luv
01-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Hope you are enjoying DC and that the Spurs win big for you. :)

Rummpd
01-12-2007, 08:11 PM
All I can say is thank you and if that is your picture you should be modeling!

exstatic
01-12-2007, 08:14 PM
All I can say is thank you and if that is your picture you should be modeling!
See: Tony Parker's video thread.