PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump blast Mark Cuban on "Big Idea"

angel_luv
01-13-2007, 01:40 AM
:wow

Trump:
" Mavericks will never win anything with Cuban as the owner because Cuban is not a winner."

"I use Cuban as an example, because if he can make money, anyone can."

"He ( Cuban) looks like a Neanderthal."

Granted Mark Cuban was on " The Big Idea" on 9/28/06 berating Trump, so this was payback. But :wow

u2sarajevo
01-13-2007, 01:44 AM
What a sad sad man Trump has become. He is coming off as a whiny little nincompoop. If indeed nincompoop is an actual word, that is. I guess he didn't get enough publicity for Apprentice with his Rosie rantings? I was actually on his side at first because Rosie annoys the heck out of me. But he just wouldn't quit. Neither would she, though. It's like, come on people... we can all see that both of you are adults.

dallaskd
01-13-2007, 01:45 AM
is he jealous cuz cuban has more money?

Fillmoe
01-13-2007, 01:51 AM
cuban lost

lefty
01-13-2007, 01:52 AM
Well, as much as I hate Cuban, I have to agree with u guys ; Donald Trump has a problem

dirk4mvp
01-13-2007, 01:54 AM
cuban lost

Cuban could buy the Maloof's lives and wipe his ass with them wack ass suits they try to wear.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-13-2007, 01:58 AM
What's got into Trump lately?

angel_luv
01-13-2007, 02:25 AM

I don't know, but it is unbecoming.
If Trump were truly superior to Cuban he wouldn't reduce himself to Cuban's antics.

Methinks, Cuban and Trump have more in common than just big bucks and bad hair. :lol

milkyway21
01-13-2007, 02:43 AM
What a sad sad man Trump has become. He is coming off as a whiny little nincompoop. If indeed nincompoop is an actual word, that is. I guess he didn't get enough publicity for Apprentice with his Rosie rantings? I was actually on his side at first because Rosie annoys the heck out of me. But he just wouldn't quit. Neither would she, though. It's like, come on people... we can all see that both of you are adults.Trump did the right thing to fight back after Rosie mocked about his hair and wealth in front of everybody. He has a reputation, a name, to protect he has to say something. It just got out of hand.

Truth or not that he's no longer the "wealthy" Trump he used to be..

But at least he's telling the truth Cuban is NOT a winner :lol

TRUTH HURTS.

RonMexico
01-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Trump has grown on me a little bit more these days... maybe he's ranting to boost the Apprentice ratings (this season actually looks pretty good, but it also reminds me why I hated all those people in college and currently in the working world), but I like that he's standing up and saying something. The back-and-forth keeps us all interested, but the way he presents his opinions with such conviction impresses me and makes me realize why he has been so successful. Still, When he started calling Barbara Walters a liar, he lost it in terms of the Rosie situation - he had the upper hand, but just pushed his luck too much.

He can call out Cuban all he wants if you ask me... or Robert Sarver of the Suns for that matter. I still respect the calm and collected leadership of owners such as Jerry Colangelo (who I hated for years when he started putting Suns' playoff home games on Pay-Per-View, but I've grown to miss in recent years). Still, Jerry once lost it on Real Sports and walked out of the interview, which as an Italian, I can understand where he his coming from... sometimes people just ask too many questions they shouldn't :lol.... I won't disrespect what Cuban has done for the Mavericks to make them a winner, but he's still a big loser in my opinion in a lot of other areas - namely: respect and maturity.

TxJudsonRocketTx
01-13-2007, 09:08 AM

A stiff cock

CubanMustGo
01-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Cuban got into Trump a coupla years ago when Markie had his ripoff realty show, The Benefactor, and since then there's been no love lost between the two of them. There's no doubt in my mind that it pains Trump that his net worth is probably 10% or less of Cuban's. Trump has even less class than Cueball and would be a whole lot better off if he would just keep his whiny piehole shut. Every time Trump makes one of these public statements you wonder how exactly someone so asinine got to be so rich.

RS189
01-13-2007, 10:00 AM
There's no doubt in my mind that it pains Trump that his net worth is probably 10% or less of Cuban's.

Aren't they both billionaires?

CubanMustGo
01-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Aren't they both billionaires?

Trump claims he's a billionaire but his net worth is in question. This from a recent Business Week article (http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_04/b4018061.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index_business week+exclusives):

The real entertainment right now is the Donald Trump show. The real estate mogul is taking on everybody from bombastic talk show host Rosie O'Donnell to author Tim O'Brien. He feels insulted, maligned. The common charge: that America's most famous billionaire isn't so good with money. O'Donnell snickered on TV that he had gone bankrupt. (He hasn't, although his public company did.) And Trump is suing O'Brien for citing, in his 2005 book, Trump Nation, three unnamed sources who pegged his net worth at as low as $150 million. "I lost deals because of that," complains Trump. O'Brien's lawyers say the suit is without merit.

His recent actions seem more consistent with someone who is having financial difficulties than someone secure in his wealth.

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Cuban got into Trump a coupla years ago when Markie had his ripoff realty show, The Benefactor, and since then there's been no love lost between the two of them. There's no doubt in my mind that it pains Trump that his net worth is probably 10% or less of Cuban's. Trump has even less class than Cueball and would be a whole lot better off if he would just keep his whiny piehole shut. Every time Trump makes one of these public statements you wonder how exactly someone so asinine got to be so rich.

Yup, Trump's jumped the shark with his show and his one-up shtick, just stfu already a-hole. I'm not a Cuban homer but I remember Cuban talking about how he met Trump before he (Cuban) was a billionaire and how rude and condescending Trump was to him, mentioning his status as a billionaire as if that made him a better person.

CubanMustGo
01-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Fuck off. This ain't the Cuban boy-love board and if you can't deal with it take your tired act somewhere else. Back on the ignore list for you.

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Fuck off. This ain't the Cuban boy-love board and if you can't deal with it take your tired act somewhere else. Back on the ignore list for you.

oh my, the ignore list, i'm so hurt......not really

btw, try to make sense when you post. boy-love? tired act? can't deal with it?

picnroll
01-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Couple of media whores. Next they'll be bringing in Rosie and Paris for a four way.

baseline bum
01-13-2007, 11:15 AM
They're both douches.

Chris Childs
01-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Why everybody hating on Trump? That guys keeps it real as possible. He not a fake fat ass like Rosie. I was actually glad when Trump put that FAT bitch in her place. This Multi-Billionaire forgave some slutty ass pageant girl and Rosie starts blasting him.
She got what she deserved.

And as for Cuban.....
Trump's right, the Mavericks will never win anything with Cuban as the owner because Cuban is not a winner. PERIOD.
Keep it real Mr. Trump

exstatic
01-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Um, that show is a re-run, taking place LONG before his current spat with Rosie. I think it originally aired in October or November. It was a response to the diss down that Cubes gave him.

Budkin
01-14-2007, 04:48 AM
Trump is a fucktard. I think it's pretty great what Cuban's done for the Mavs and their fans, even if he is an ass when he comes to SA. It's all in good fun anyway. Trump sucks.

Kori Ellis
01-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Just FYI regarding Net Worth ...

Forbes 400 Richest Americans (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/54/biz_06rich400_The-400-Richest-Americans_Rank.html)

#94 - Donald John Trump $2.9 Billion
#133 - Mark Cuban $2.3 Billion

Kori Ellis
01-14-2007, 05:07 AM
Oh and I like the Apprentice a lot, but I actually like Cuban better than Trump for some reason.

RonMexico
01-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Trump is a fucktard. I think it's pretty great what Cuban's done for the Mavs and their fans, even if he is an ass when he comes to SA. It's all in good fun anyway. Trump sucks.

Nothing with Cuban is in "good fun" - the hate he spreads around the AAC is unparalleled.

dave
01-14-2007, 06:08 PM
trump and his stupid inherited money

mabber
01-14-2007, 06:53 PM

Forbes 400 Richest Americans (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/54/biz_06rich400_The-400-Richest-Americans_Rank.html)

If Trump were made to pay back all the debt he accumulated in the past his net worth would be less than zero. He's just fortunate that he wasn't made to pay it back and was still able to get financing for future real estate investments to get to his net worth now.

confined
01-14-2007, 10:06 PM
trump watches basketball?

dave
01-14-2007, 10:24 PM
trump watches basketball?
probably the knicks :lol

Mixability
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Um, that show is a re-run, taking place LONG before his current spat with Rosie. I think it originally aired in October or November. It was a response to the diss down that Cubes gave him.

:tu

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50735

mFFL03
01-16-2007, 02:23 AM
he is just trying to start a circus because he has a show coming out....period.

good or bad media, its still media to get your name and product out there

Dirk41MVP
01-17-2007, 04:54 PM

That's deceiving considering Cuban sold his company for over 5.3 billion dollars and had to split and pay a boat load of taxes. Trump doesn't pay taxes from real estate sales IF he invests that money right back, which why wouldn't he ?. Plus as Dave stated above, trump inherited over 200 million bucks from his daddy if I'm not mistaken, money which can be then ten-folded not-so "hardly" (if that's a word).

Viva Las Espuelas
01-17-2007, 04:59 PM
what's wrong with people defending themselves? if something unwarranted and false was said against you, would you be silent? i hope not.

ponky
01-17-2007, 05:32 PM
what's wrong with people defending themselves? if something unwarranted and false was said against you, would you be silent? i hope not.

wtf is this in reference to idiot? trump has jumped the shark and is looking for some publicity, don't be so naive and stupid sounding.

the latest from the grump:

he said condi rice should be fired (sure, why not?)

and he stated the following about his INFANT son: Donald called his 10-month-old son Barron to the podium, saying "He's strong, he's smart, he's tough, he's vicious, he's violent: all of the ingredients you need to be an entrepreneur."

classy, trump, classy

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd bet fewer of Cuban's corporations have had to file for bankruptcy over the years.

Shelly
01-17-2007, 05:43 PM
I never liked Trump. I always thought he was a sleaze way back in the Ivana/Marla Maples day.

Don't even get me started on that hair and those eyebrows.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-18-2007, 12:31 AM
wtf is this in reference to idiot? trump has jumped the shark and is looking for some publicity, don't be so naive and stupid sounding.

the latest from the grump:

he said condi rice should be fired (sure, why not?)

and he stated the following about his INFANT son: Donald called his 10-month-old son Barron to the podium, saying "He's strong, he's smart, he's tough, he's vicious, he's violent: all of the ingredients you need to be an entrepreneur."

classy, trump, classywell it was in reference to the first damn post of this thread. don't YOU read? i totally agree what he says about his infant son. it's sad, but it's true. name me one millionaire or billionaire that's weak, dumb, frail, tame and polite. hopefully you can keep up with me on this post.

pussyface
01-18-2007, 03:36 PM
"rosie odonnell is disgusting in evry sense of the word"

johngateswhiteley
01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
:wow

Trump:
" Mavericks will never win anything with Cuban as the owner because Cuban is not a winner."

"I use Cuban as an example, because if he can make money, anyone can."

"He ( Cuban) looks like a Neanderthal."

Granted Mark Cuban was on " The Big Idea" on 9/28/06 berating Trump, so this was payback. But :wow

pointless, but funny nonetheless.