PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game tonight?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey y'all, so I am now in SA for two weeks (in case you didn't already know) and I'll be going to the game tonight. If you are there I'll be hard to miss - just look out for the "cape" and RuffnReady cap. :D

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who lives in the north and wants to go along early (like 5-5.30) to watch the players warm up. If so, I would greatly appreciate a lift to the game. I can always get a bus on the way back.

I'm going to get some lunch now but will check back here within an hour. Thanks.

We will win the next 6 or 7 in a row, mark my words. The Force is with us! :lol

Cheers,

Ruff :toast

PS Want to contact me, send me a PM and I'll get back to you with my number.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm catching a lift with Kori and LJ, so thanks to all those who replied with offers... :lmao

veronicamae
01-13-2007, 05:35 PM
aww sorry!! i'm going to the game but we never go until 6:30 or so (and i just read this at 4:35).

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-13-2007, 05:45 PM
That's cool, I'm all sorted.

Come and say hi if you see me! I'm the one wearing the flag! :)

T Park
01-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Ill be at the game with an Oberto jersey Ruff, C ya at half time :)

spurschick
01-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Oh sure, T Park will meet up at halftime when there's a cute guy in town...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Okay T Park. See you then.

What are you doing spurschick? You going to be around? Your sarcasm alone makes me keen to meet you! :lol

spurschick
01-13-2007, 06:06 PM
What are you doing spurschick? You going to be around? Your sarcasm alone makes me keen to meet you! :lol

I was going tonight, but I gave up my tickets because I'm not feeling all that great. I was hoping we would all be getting together for dinner early next week. I'll definitely be at the game on Wednesday.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Excellent! ;)

Get better, huh? Seems like there's a cold going around SA, but after my 4 days of illness a week ago, and a cold over Christmas, I think my immune system is up to the challenge.

Gotta run, bye for now.