View Full Version : Suns only letting Opponents shoot 44.8% against them

The_Game
01-13-2007, 09:25 PM
meanwhile

the mavs let teams shoot

44.9%

Spurs let teams shoot

45.1%

just thought i would mention it. suns do play good D.

Amare_32
01-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Any minute now Ponky is going to post the 0-5 logic.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS (http://strainindex.com)
________
VAPORIZERINFO.COM (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

JMarkJohns
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
While not to the extent Ponky and others would like to believe, I certainly think that 0-5 is as relevant as anything the Suns have done. They were in every game, but didn't get that one play, offensive or defensive. To be on par with them, they'll need to fix that. I've argued the Suns defense is improved. Ponky's main point is that against top teams, they aren't quite as improved as their stats leads one to believe. Perhaps he's right. Perhaps he's wrong. But that's why 0-5 is relevant. Until they beat Dallas, San Antonio or Utah, it's relevant. Not playoff series determining, but still...

TheSanityAnnex
01-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Perhaps he's right. Perhaps he's wrong. Perhaps he's a she.

Marklar MM
01-13-2007, 09:46 PM
When your opponents shoot more shots per game than any other team in the league, you tend to miss more shots. Just my 2 cents.

Amare_32
01-13-2007, 09:49 PM
While not to the extent Ponky and others would like to believe, I certainly think that 0-5 is as relevant as anything the Suns have done. They were in every game, but didn't get that one play, offensive or defensive. To be on par with them, they'll need to fix that. I've argued the Suns defense is improved. Ponky's main point is that against top teams, they aren't quite as improved as their stats leads one to believe. Perhaps he's right. Perhaps he's wrong. But that's why 0-5 is relevant. Until they beat Dallas, San Antonio or Utah, it's relevant. Not playoff series determining, but still...

Miami
________
Colorado dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

dirk4mvp
01-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Miami

Dallas

JMarkJohns
01-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Perhaps he's a she.

Perhaps... but I've been on message boards long enough to know that most "board broads" are actually guys :spin

Or perhaps I'm just embarrassed about failing to remember something I should have and am covering my ass.

Either way, he/she is right.... to an extent.

Sorry Ponky. Seriously :oops

JMarkJohns
01-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Miami

Yes, Miami last season. That's why I'm saying it's not a playoff series determining effect, but 0-5 is certainly relevant.

I, all Suns fans, think they are very, very close to being a Title contender. Still, it's hard to say they belong when they are 0-fer vs. the best the League has to offer. Not even Miami was 0-fer...

I'm rooting my ass off, though.

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Any minute now Ponky is going to post the 0-5 logic.

i'm busy watching the suns beat up on another EASTern conference team...they seem to be struggling right now too

Amare_32
01-13-2007, 10:16 PM
i'm busy watching the suns beat up on another EASTern conference team...they seem to be struggling right now too

Like the Mavs vs the Pacers.
________
Nevada Marijuana Dispensaries (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:17 PM

thanks, btw, i'm a she

i never said the suns suck, far from it, i think they're one of the top five teams in the league so please don't confuse me with the mavs/spurs homers. i didn't say that they couldn't beat the spurs/mavs/jazz, it just hasn't happened...for other reasons (not the 0-5 record) i don't believe they will fare as well as they'd like (trophy) come playoff time but if they do manage to win a trophy playing their style of ball, i'd be the first to applaud them...i just don't see it happening

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Like the Mavs vs the Pacers.

pay close attention to that game we played last night...it's a lesson on CLOSING OUT a team...maybe you could use this against the jazz/spurs/mavs to win a game...you can run up the points against all the teams you want in the regular season, it won't happen against the better teams

btw, the pacers weren't on a BTB, orlando is, probably a bit more tired than all those young pacers

JMarkJohns
01-13-2007, 10:24 PM
thanks, btw, i'm a she

You're welcome, btw, I'm a macho :oink

No insults meant. I just get to typing and don't look to make sure of things like that. Yes, that makes me an :donkey

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:27 PM
You're welcome, btw, I'm a macho :oink

No insults meant. I just get to typing and don't look to make sure of things like that. Yes, that makes me an :donkey

lol @ farm animal emoticons...i guess i need a breast pic for my avatar...i'll wait until the playoffs, do they even sell mavs bikinis?

Greg Oden
01-13-2007, 10:29 PM
lol @ farm animal emoticons...i guess i need a breast pic for my avatar...i'll wait until the playoffs, do they even sell mavs bikinis?

if you're related to this bitch, do not bother with that bikini shit.

http://myspace-289.vo.llnwd.net/00744/98/22/744662289_l.jpg

JMarkJohns
01-13-2007, 10:30 PM
i guess i need a breast pic for my avatar...i'll wait until the playoffs, do they even sell mavs bikinis?

That wouldn't do me any good either. Since I view sites at work, I've got all avatars and sigs off. I'm way too lazy to change my account back and fourth from home to work to home to work...

I'll just need to remember it this time. It came up for the same reasons in that other "Suns defense" thread.

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:32 PM
if you're related to this bitch, do not bother with that bikini shit.

http://myspace-289.vo.llnwd.net/00744/98/22/744662289_l.jpg

ewwwwwwwwww, yuck, she's fucking gross....more like the one in your sig except i'm latina/italian, so bigger breastasiessssssssssss

ponky
01-13-2007, 10:35 PM
That wouldn't do me any good either. Since I view sites at work, I've got all avatars and sigs off. I'm way too lazy to change my account back and fourth from home to work to home to work...

I'll just need to remember it this time. It came up for the same reasons in that other "Suns defense" thread.

haha, i wasn't offended, i get the same thing on xbox (yes, i play games)...what sometimes offends me is when all these forum dudes talk about a player and call him a "vag" and talk about how he's playing like a girl...but i guess men will be men...i have never seen such a congregation of women into sports until i found spurstalk

RonMexico
01-14-2007, 01:41 AM
Ponky is like that mortal enemy you have who you fight with all the time, but secretly, you'd love to do her... at least that's what she is to me when I made her avitar into a pillowcase and put it beside me at night... (now you really have to make that boob one ;)).

P.S. I'm wasted - it took me 10 minutes to type this...

Budkin
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I can't wait to see these two teams play each other next.