PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bitching About The Spurs Loss Thread

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 01:20 PM
This team has no interest in winning any more championships.

Keep on signing shitty players and see how many tickets you sell then...

Bitches!

:pctoss

T Park
01-15-2007, 01:22 PM
God go take a midol.

Solid D
01-15-2007, 01:30 PM
His knees are more rickety than Aunt Bea's front porch in Mayberry.

exstatic
01-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Webber floats, just like corn.

polandprzem
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Give an attention whore a free time :rolleyes:

Leetonidas
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Webber wanted to go home. Get over it.

picnroll
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM
You better stop
Look around
Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes
Here comes your nine-teenth nervous breakdown.

dknights411
01-15-2007, 01:58 PM
What brought this episode on?

midgetonadonkey
01-15-2007, 02:52 PM
SequSpur should be named GM.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-15-2007, 02:56 PM
His knees are more rickety than Aunt Bea's front porch in Mayberry.

Talk about dating yourself with old references.

Solid D makes ShoogarBear look like a high school junior.

remingtonbo2001
01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
My guess is the shitty ass small ball.....GO BACK TO THE HALF-COURT OFFENSE!

VaSpursFan
01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
that timeout was way too late...

CPIM
01-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Finley was THE reason Mavericks could not beat Spurs. Why Spurs took him? Finley is bad for Spurs. Send him back with cash. Please.

Duncanoypi
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
another mavs win(yesterday)...another spurs lost....wow this becomes the trend now...

spurs fans are now used to losing....we're not spoiled anymore...

Solid D
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Talk about dating yourself with old references.

Solid D makes ShoogarBear look like a high school junior.

:lol I was trying to emphasize the "old" - really old knees.

Jimcs50
01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
I think it was a blessing that Sudden Link bought out Cox and NBA League Pass was dropped in this area.

I could not stand to watch the Spurs this year.

They can only beat teams with losing records this year.

Pop blew it last year with his coaching against Dallas, on their last chance to win the Championship in the TD era. Alas, now the all we will have is the 4th 5th or 6th best team in the NBA every year....like in the mid 70s, early 80s and mid 90s.

:depressed

MannyIsGod
Another great thread.

Spurs Brazil
Send him for the NBDL

Amuseddaysleeper
01-15-2007, 04:14 PM
another 2nd rd exit is inevitable

we're getting worse by the month

Solid D
01-15-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm glad you don't work on my teeth. I might have to go somewhere else to finish the job with fillings after you gave up after the drilling.

:smokin

midgetonadonkey
01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Send him for the NBDL

So you want the whole NBDL in exchange for Finley?

lurker
01-15-2007, 04:19 PM
We don't want him.

Sorry, Michael.

Jimcs50
01-15-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm glad you don't work on my teeth. I might have to go somewhere else to finish the job with fillings after you gave up after the drilling.

:smokin

Now how does that relate?

Do you seriously think that I do not finish my treatment on my patients?

I am not an idiot...can you with a straight face tell me that SA is as good as Phoenix, Dallas or even a healthy Houston team when Yao gets back???

Spurs Brazil
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I want this trade: Finley to Toros - White to SA

Dre_7
01-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Finley was THE reason Mavericks could not beat Spurs. Why Spurs took him? Finley is bad for Spurs. Send him back with cash. Please.

You must have missed the playoffs. Spurs lose in 5 or 6 if Fin didnt play.

Dre_7
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
I want this trade: Finley to Toros - White to SA

White is not that good. Sorry. Thats just how it is. He can dunk and jump high. But he is not a great player.

polandprzem
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Jimcs is right :pctoss

I go sleep
I see you tommorow
Spurs lose
Spurs play bad
go sleep

ghehe

Dre_7
01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
SequSpur should be named GM.

Then the Spurs would have the Knicks roster.

Spurs Brazil
01-15-2007, 04:25 PM
White is not that good. Sorry. Thats just how it is. He can dunk and jump high. But he is not a great player.

Finley can't dunk too. Finley can't do anything this season

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Its funny coz i remember Spurs fans saying that Finley would make them unstoppable and that he was a great pickup :lol

Must have been tough on him watching his old team goto the finals

smeagol
01-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Why the Finley hate. Other players sucked too.

Solid D
01-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Okay I'll behave. It does sound like you quit on the Spurs and you are glad you don't have to watch them just because they might not be the best team.

I watched them when they won 37 games and I'll watch them now.

Jimcs50
01-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Okay I'll behave. It does sound like you quit on the Spurs and you are glad you don't have to watch them just because they might not be the best team.

Not for 200 bucks you won't :)

Seriouisly, it is painful to watch...I am just so pissed that Pop gave away their last championship...I wanted one more and now we might have to wait 20 yrs to get another...unless we win the lottery again....

I am just saddened is all.

BERSERK
01-15-2007, 04:36 PM
How did the Spurs lose this one?

Parker playing a terrible game?

Coach Pop not making the appropriate substitutions (shouldn't have played horry and should have played Williams and Butler instead)?

Duncan shooting cold at the free throw line (what else is new)?

Bench played like crap?

C'mon the Spurs should have dominated against a Ben Wallace-less Chicago bulls. Sure the Spurs don't have the young aged players like the Bulls but they should have found a way to win this one. It's tough watching games like this.

At least Ginobili tried to carry this team to a victory all by himself and didn't seem to be affected by the knee collision in the first half.

smeagol
01-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Soft fans :dramaquee

Bookit
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Why the Finley hate. Other players sucked too.

You just need to watch the game to understand. If Finley isn't knocking down open shots, what good is he? Seriously, he may get the occasional rebound but he gets torched off the dribble every game. Why do you think Bradley was in so much foul trouble?

Jobbs
01-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I want Glenn Rob back

BERSERK
01-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Our bench is useless now. There shouldn't be an excuse now (the switch to leather ball excuse) for barry and finley to miss this much with their shots. I expected much better from the two veteran players.

Leetonidas
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Spurs just couldn't hit shots. They got a lot of good looks that just didn't fall.

ashbeeigh
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Obviously they're going to make adjustments, but we don't need a bazillion questions asked. It was one loss. Spurs fans are so spoiled. :dramaquee

Solid D
Poor defense after the first 6 minutes and poor outside shooting. When the outside shot fails them, that makes everything tougher inside.

Oh, and Heinrich owned Parker.

Bookit
Finley should get spot duty only. He should be limited to 10 minutes and none in the last 6 minutes of the game.(against good opponents) He will occasionally look all world against crap teams at home.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Chgicago 99-87 Spurs - The Spurs were pathetic today – the Bulls without their 2 key players Duhon and Ben nailed us down pretty bad…Play the Goose Egg-Finley and no problem – you will LOSE AS MANY GAMES you can – the Spurs have 12 losses – 7 (at least) of them are due to Finley’s presence on the court and shots going through him. (The Spurs really didn’t paly well in any of the last 15 games, but still managed to win most of them by class)…Tony also played extremely bad – they shut him down, pressure him and he gave up – this is what is usual for Tony parker – when someone pressures him, he gives up easily – I feel sorry for Manu and Timmy – the only 2 players who really do something for this =team in a consistent basis, and who are ready to stick their necks for us…The Spurs are NOT going anywhere this year with this ROSTER – they know it as well – If Miami gets 100% healthy and Pat Riley returns, they could repeat, otherwise the Mavericks will take it all…end of story – if you want to win titles you would need to spend money or draft players – Popovich didn’t do any of those – we didn’t draft anyone valuable, young and talented in the past 3 years, neither we trade or sign for someone (by spending funds) valuable…Finley is a GARBAGE...Now are eating the fruits of this setup…with the OLD DONKEYS…too bad... :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :devil :devil :devil

GO SPURS!!!

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Spurs Blow.

Jimcs50
01-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Soft fans :dramaquee

spoiled fans

10 yr ride....now it is all downhill

Spurologist
01-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Spurs Blow.

:lol

Can't be any more accurate than that.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 04:54 PM

Finley, the Goose Egg is the LEAST of our pronlems - this team is too OLD, besides Manu and Timmy, and Barry in the reserves, we don't have anything else to compete...

SenorSpur
01-15-2007, 04:55 PM
How much more evidence does anyone (fan or front office-type) need to see before you can honestly admit that this team is "lacking" the necessary essentials needed to win a title.

They've given up more "senseless" games to inferior teams than in any season I can remember during the Duncan era.

Poor rebounding, poor defense, inability to score in transition, old age, etc.

With the way this team in presently constructed, it is an above average team that will only make the playoffs - nothing more.

BERSERK
01-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Having these old players makes me wish we had Antonio Daniels, Devin Brown and Stephen Jackson playing for the Spurs now.

boutons_
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Tony had nothing today, Spurs shot 39%.

3Gs 6/23, which usually gurantees a Spurs loss.

Tim put up some numbers, but another wasted "effort", as the Spurs get out-hustled again.

But the glass is half full! :lol

BERSERK
01-15-2007, 04:58 PM
When the Bulls were playing against the spurs, they didn't win in their building for awhile. Right now, this team really shows they need to clean up their act.

boutons_
01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Spurs playing 56-26 ball.

BERSERK
01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
What was really shocking was the everyone's poor play in the 3rd quarter. Disappointing.

MoSpur
01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Finley had a bad game. So did a lot of Spurs.

Gerryatrics
01-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Finley had a bad game. So did a lot of Spurs.

The problem is the Spurs have been having a lot of bad games recently. There are no injuries to use as an excuse this time around, the Spurs are just plain old sucking, sucking hard. Teams aren't going to roll over for the Spurs because their name is the Spurs anymore, they need to earn it out on the court, and so far they don't seem interested in working for anything.

SAtown
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
The lid on the basket was closed. Plus, Beno forgot how to play basketball and Finley thought he was MJ. Oh yeah, Duncan still hasn't figured out why they call them "free" throws.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Having these old players makes me wish we had Antonio Daniels, Devin Brown and Stephen Jackson playing for the Spurs now.

So, basically you want three guys who average the same age as the bench we already have??

Devin Brown is 28, Antonio Daniels will be 32 in March and Stephen Jacksion will be 29 in April.

Someone said the average age of our bench is 29 and a half. The average age of those three is basically the same.

mavsfan1000
01-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Yeah whatever team Finley is on is getting worse. lol Glad we dumped him before he started really sucking for us and Avery would probably keep playing him like he does with Stackhouse.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 05:31 PM

Bitches!

True, it starts with Tony Parker who is too much tied up to Eva right now...she is eating 99% of his time - as you saw today, he couldn't be find on the court, BUT the BEST OF ALL was the Goose Egg-Finley - who had to make sure the Bulls will win by missing 7 of his last 8 shots in the field...WHAT A LOSER!!! :nope :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2007, 05:33 PM
:cry Chris Webber would have saved our season!

mabber
01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Chgicago 99-87 Spurs - The Spurs were pathetic today – the Bulls without their 2 key players Duhon and Ben nailed us down pretty bad…Play the Goose Egg-Finley and no problem – you will LOSE AS MANY GAMES you can – the Spurs have 12 losses – 7 (at least) of them are due to Finley’s presence on the court and shots going through him. (The Spurs really didn’t paly well in any of the last 15 games, but still managed to win most of them by class)…Tony also played extremely bad – they shut him down, pressure him and he gave up – this is what is usual for Tony parker – when someone pressures him, he gives up easily – I feel sorry for Manu and Timmy – the only 2 players who really do something for this =team in a consistent basis, and who are ready to stick their necks for us…The Spurs are NOT going anywhere this year with this ROSTER – they know it as well – If Miami gets 100% healthy and Pat Riley returns, they could repeat, otherwise the Mavericks will take it all…end of story – if you want to win titles you would need to spend money or draft players – Popovich didn’t do any of those – we didn’t draft anyone valuable, young and talented in the past 3 years, neither we trade or sign for someone (by spending funds) valuable…Finley is a GARBAGE...Now are eating the fruits of this setup…with the OLD DONKEYS…too bad... :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :devil :devil :devil

GO SPURS!!!

It's apparent to me that Pop doesn't think you guys can go very far without a substantial contribution from Finley. Thus, he's continuing to play him to hopefully play his way out of his funk. It's just a matter of how long Pop is willing to wait for Finley to pull his head out of his ass. I just think Finley doesn't have much left at this point but I've been wrong many times before.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-15-2007, 05:36 PM

He has video capture and DVD authoring experience?

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 05:37 PM

Popovich already said - he is NOT interested in Webber, plus we don't have a backup PG - we are too old, PERIOD, they need to change 50% of the ROSTER and rebuild with new, young and talented players - RELEASE FINLEY, HORRY, WILLIAMS, BONNER (too sluggish), VAUGHN, BENO, and BOWEN - TOO OLD, only Barry deserves to stay from the OLD players right now...

Bruno
01-15-2007, 05:37 PM
FYI, Duhon has been a key player for the opposite team for one month. Bulls were lucky that he was out. ;)

sandeepgm
01-15-2007, 05:43 PM
"Send Finley back to Mavericks"

We will give you a draft pick so that you will not try to trade him to us

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 05:43 PM
It's apparent to me that Pop doesn't think you guys can go very far without a substantial contribution from Finley. Thus, he's continuing to play him to hopefully play his way out of his funk. It's just a matter of how long Pop is willing to wait for Finley to pull his head out of his ass. I just think Finley doesn't have much left at this point but I've been wrong many times before.

I have no idea WHY Popovich is playing Finley - Pop usually doesn't believe in miracles, so I think he is getting OLD too...You have to pray Miami doesn't re-group again as they did last year, this is the only hope for the Mavericks to win their first and ONLY title...The Spurs MUST re-group this year get rid of the OLD players and draft for someone younger and talented - so this year is your chance - if you miss it, this is it...YOU WILL NEVER win a title...

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Popovich already said - he is NOT interested in Webber, plus we don't have a backup PG - we are too old, PERIOD, they need to change 50% of the ROSTER and rebuild with new, young and talented players - RELEASE FINLEY, HORRY, WILLIAMS, BONNER (too sluggish), VAUGHN, BENO, and BOWEN - TOO OLD, only Barry deserves to stay from the OLD players right now...

Missed sarcasm aside, you'd be sluggish too if you tore your MCL.

Bonner was playing much better as of late before the Washington game/injury, so considering Bonner is 26 years old and Vaughn is one month older than Oberto, you'd be better served by removing age as a factor.

I did notice an omission of Fabricio in your list, but that doesn't surprise me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying age isn't a factor, but it's not the only one, goober.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2007, 05:44 PM

Dude. Do you think the Spurs are too old?

Just wondering because you've posted basically the same thing like a dozen times now in 4 separate threads.

Point made.

Extra Stout
01-15-2007, 05:55 PM

You mean when they went 37-13 and won the title?

dbreiden83080
01-15-2007, 05:59 PM

Bitches!

They had a bad day they have won 4 of 5 and will bounce back in their next game RELAX!!

Extra Stout
01-15-2007, 06:03 PM
When a soft, finesse-oriented, jump-shooting team is not hitting from the perimeter, it won't have much chance to win.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 06:03 PM
They had a bad day they have won 4 of 5 and will bounce back in their next game RELAX!!

The Mavericks 18 of their last 19, I CANNOT RELAX! too Old baby, too OLD!!!

Extra Stout
01-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Having a bad game here and there is not the issue. The issue, of which Finley is indicative but not really to blame, is that this team is no longer built to win in the playoffs, so when they face teams that are built to win in the playoffs, there is not much doubt about the outcome.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Missed sarcasm aside, you'd be sluggish too if you tore your MCL.

Bonner was playing much better as of late before the Washington game/injury, so considering Bonner is 26 years old and Vaughn is one month older than Oberto, you'd be better served by removing age as a factor.

I did notice an omission of Fabricio in your list, but that doesn't surprise me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying age isn't a factor, but it's not the only one, goober.

Don't get me wrong - I didn't call Bonner sluggish because of torn MCL - BTW, I agree that he is only 26 years old, so we can give him a chance - he just need to move quicker in the rotations - with regard to Oberto, he made some good plays and still he is only 31 vs. the age of Horry, Finley and Bowen...The reason I like Manu has nothing to do with Oberto at ALL...The Spurs should CLEAN UP the ROSTER after the season - this year is OVER - Elson CAN stay though, he is got potential and is athletic...The Spurs need young and talented SF to replace Bruce, and PF-shot blockers, and a backup PG - if we get all these 3, young and talented, we could win again and again!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2007, 06:16 PM
after today's loss to the Bulls.

The post-loss bitchfest quota has been filled.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!!! :clap :elephant

dknights411
01-15-2007, 06:19 PM
OH! That's what happened!

I was wondering why everyone was jumping off the ledge in the middle of the afternoon!

v2freak
01-15-2007, 06:25 PM
What was the 4th quarter like?

midgetonadonkey
01-15-2007, 06:27 PM
They lost. Big deal. Does everyone expect them to go 82-0 every season?

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-15-2007, 06:33 PM

GO SPURS!!!

Take some free advice...

http://www.mc3.edu/it/fac/training_enter_key.JPG

bigfundamental21
01-15-2007, 06:35 PM
They lost. Big deal. Does everyone expect them to go 82-0 every season?

Hell, yeah! Expectations are extremely high for this team. Spurs fans expect perfection and when it doesn't happen, it is a big disappointment, even in the regular season. Can't you tell? We all know that it is next to impossible to go 82-0 in an NBA season, but we shouldn't lower our expectations. The Spurs are definitely capable of better than they showed today, injuries or not. We should have demoralized the bulls, who played without their best defender in Wallace.

T Park
01-15-2007, 06:39 PM

unreal.

T Park
01-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Unless James White miraculously becomes Stephen Jackson circa 02 03, or there is a trade, who else are you gonna play?

Budkin
01-15-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll only be concerned after we either don't make a trade at all or make a trade and still keep playing like shit. Right now we are 5 games back of the Mavs. They are winning their close games and we are not. Hopefully we make a move soon.

Budkin
01-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Agreed, pathetic game. Nothing else to say.

smeagol
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
spoiled fans

10 yr ride....now it is all downhill
True. For the last 10 years Spurs fans have been spoiled by he team's winning records and the fact they've been a perennial contender

But don't worry Jim, Spurs will fight for the title Do not fret.

I believe the same way I did in 05 (champs) and 06 (one foul away from the WCF).

bigfundamental21
01-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Those threads are all from bandwagon, punk-ass, wanna-be fans, not true Spurs fans.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-15-2007, 06:51 PM
BTW, I agree that he is only 26 years old

Well, my night is done if you agree with a fact.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Bonner sucks before the MCL.

WTF?

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:10 PM
True. For the last 10 years Spurs fans have been spoiled by he team's winning records and the fact they've been a perennial contender

But don't worry Jim, Spurs will fight for the title Do not fret.

I believe the same way I did in 05 (champs) and 06 (one foul away from the WCF).

wgaf what you say anyway.

smeagol
01-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I dude who started posting yesterday, makes the same post over and over.

Lame and annoying at the same time.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Fair

Weather

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Fair
Weather

it's better than being a stupid brainwashed fan like you.

itzsoweezee
01-15-2007, 07:18 PM
should've signed Scola

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Go start another thread.

smeagol
01-15-2007, 07:20 PM
wgaf what you say anyway.
True, probably nobody.

Now run along and start one of your "Pop sucks", "Manu is a hot dog" or "Beno should be selling popcorn" threads that enrich so much this forum.

Fucking loser.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:22 PM
True, probably nobody.

Now run along and start one of your "Pop sucks", "Manu is a hot dog" or "Beno should be selling popcorn" threads that enrich so much this forum.

Fucking loser.

you one funny mofo..

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 07:23 PM
:sequ

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-15-2007, 07:33 PM

unreal.

Yeah, anyone who expects the Spurs to maximize their attempts at another ring while they still have the game's greatest PF is asking for too much :rolleyes

spurschick
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm still waiting for the Fire Pop, Timmy Sucks, and Trade Tony threads. :lol We are so spoiled. One loss and everyone freaks out. The game was in the middle of the day... HELLO... that's almost a guaranteed loss for us.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm still waiting for the Fire Pop, Timmy Sucks, and Trade Tony threads. :lol We are so spoiled. One loss and everyone freaks out. The game was in the middle of the day... HELLO... that's almost a guaranteed loss for us.

you know...

you have a good point there.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 07:38 PM
That and we're just not that good.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:40 PM
That and we're just not that good.

got damn... :clap

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 07:42 PM
If you hadn't been so busy starting 50 Webber threads and talking about your feces, you'd have notice my saying that by now.

I just don't panic.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 07:44 PM
If you hadn't been so busy starting 50 Webber threads and talking about your feces, you'd have notice my saying that by now.

I just don't panic.

you're sick... you need counseling.

spurschick
you know...

you have a good point there.

Wait, did you just say something nice to me? :flypig :lol

smeagol
you one funny mofo..
I don't consider myself funny.

Nevertheless, you are the opposite of funny. Predictable and boring.

smeagol
01-15-2007, 07:46 PM
There are now 12 new threads bashing the Spurs...

There's 13. Walton started his.

Shelly
01-15-2007, 07:54 PM
This loss is the mulch fire's fault.

Manu_The _Best
01-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Bonner sucks before the MCL.

WTF?

Agree he is too sluggish...Cannot MATCH the Dallas players' quickness...We need to get rid of him...Also, his 3s are NOT falling as well...

ChumpDumper
01-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Also, his 3s are NOT falling as well...He's shooting 39% from the arc. What exactly are you expecting from him?

Solid D
01-15-2007, 08:11 PM
I long for the glory of the Rex Hughes era and the winningest coach in the history of the San Antonio Spurs.

Solid D
01-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah, anyone who expects the Spurs to maximize their attempts at another ring while they still have the game's greatest PF is asking for too much :rolleyes

Watching "the game's greatest PF". Certainly wouldn't want to spend 200 bucks to watch him.

bdictjames
01-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Tony cant seem to find a way to the basket, but we were pretty much on defensively when Duncan was on the court. If Tony would have been more aggresive..

smeagol
01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Tony cant seem to find a way to the basket, but we were pretty much on defensively when Duncan was on the court. If Tony would have been more aggresive..

It was not Tony's fault.

Manu was aggrssive but went 7-20 and 0-4 from downtown.

The team shot 39.5% and 26% form beyoend the arc.

D pretty much sucked.

The whole team should be blamed for the L.

spurschick
01-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Merggggggggggggggggge.

peskypesky
01-15-2007, 08:45 PM
It was just one of those games where the shots didn't fall. It happens.

Plus, Tony's injury must've flared up after the Wizards game. That would explain his poor offense, defense, and limited minutes.

But probably the main reasons we lost was Finley. He's so totally washed up it's sad. And Poopabitch should have his teeth ripped out for continuing to give Fin minutes.

SequSpur
01-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Merggggggggggggggggge.

:stirpot:

bigdog
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM

when antonio daniels was a FA after his stint in Seattle, i was begging that the spurs would take a look at him again. we could seriously use him right now,and hes played very well for the Wiz. i miss antonio. and SJax too. at least he can score,no matter how erratic he can be.

td4mvp21
01-15-2007, 10:33 PM
We still haven't gelled and this game was just a staunch reminder that we still have a lot of work to do. I think we can contend with what we have, we just have to find out what works best, including lineups, defenses, and shot selections. If we are playing like this by April, I'll be really pissed. I'm disappointed so far with what I've seen but there is hope.

Pablo Escobar
01-15-2007, 10:46 PM
pop will never let them gell
he never gives them a chance to
every fucking time its never the same players playing long enough
we'll never know what works best cause pops wont let them find out

smeagol
01-15-2007, 10:51 PM
rascal should be posting right about . . .

. . . now!

TDfan2007
01-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Please for the love of God start attacking, this team needs it now with our lack of depth and cold shooting from the outside. Be more aggressive and wake up!

P.S. If your not going to hit FT's, at least hit the 3 footers that you've been missing like crazy lately.

Sign if you agree. If not then you can bash away, it is a message board.

lcroock
01-16-2007, 12:23 AM
What is Pop doing right now playing Finley and Horry?
These guys are not producing offensivley and on the defensive end they are next to uselsss. They are too slow on rotations and they always seem to get beat one one one. Hoping that Robert will just show up in the playoffs is moronic. In the last 4 years Robert has only had 1 series where he was a difference maker (i.e vs the Pistons in the Finals). Other than that he has not made a positive impact. Finley is a defensive liability on the floor and considering he can't hit the side of a barn the Spurs are better off playing 4 on 5.

The Spurs need to make a move ASAP or else just play Williams/Butler/White over Horry and Finley. They can't be any worse than these two right now.

And Popovich wonders why we suck defensively....

SequNets
01-24-2007, 11:53 PM
:d