PDA

View Full Version : Boutons, name good things done by Bush/Republicans

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Boutons, even an idiot such as yourself, should still know that Bush/Republicans have done some good things since they'be been in power.. name a few success.. can you do it? or are you destined to stay retarded?

clambake
01-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah Boutons. I challenge you to recall the good things that will make up for Iraq, katrina, Abu Gharaib, Foley, lies,lies,lies..............well?

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 12:33 PM
you could help him too.. you are just as retarded...

angel_luv
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM
" Finished their terms and got out of office"
" Made Democrats look good by comparison"
?

:lol

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 12:41 PM
" Finished their terms and got out of office"
" Made Democrats look good by comparison"
?

:lol

:lol haha. go back to the club

angel_luv
01-16-2007, 12:47 PM
:)

George Gervin's Afro
01-16-2007, 01:06 PM
how about bush and his cronies only starting 1 unecessary war?

FromWayDowntown
01-16-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure why the burden is on boutons, since I suspect that the vociferous right in this forum would be hard-pressed to name any good things done by Clinton and the democrats, whether they had done anything objectively useful or not.

Why not make this a two-way street?

I'm no fan of this administration, but I do think that the appointment of John Roberts as Chief Justice of the United States will end up being a good thing done by them.

clambake
01-16-2007, 01:21 PM
They shared their homophobia with the country. That's something.
They taught us how to use religion against us.
They made lying trendy and reduced the truth to worthlessness.

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 01:21 PM
the reason this was thrown on boutons was because no matter what happens. repubs or bush is at fault. i am suprised the he hasn't blamed todays weather in sa on bush yet. or those two kids being kidnapped...

btw, i voted for clinton. i am neither rep nor dem

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
They shared their homophobia with the country. That's something.
They taught us how to use religion against us.
They made lying trendy and reduced the truth to worthlessness.

see.. this is they type of idiot i'm talking about.. just waiting for nbadan to take the foil off his head and post something.

boutons_
01-16-2007, 01:25 PM
To repeat myself in another thread where I posted the WP article about it, dubya has "quietly" and significantly increased AIDS aid to Africa.

But he has also offset that by not supporting family planning clinics, pre-natal care, abortions, and condom distribution in Africa, because the prudish US religious nutters think the Africans ought to be "abstaining" from sex. As a result, AIDs continues to spread, raped young girls are forced to have babies with many of them suffering fistulas, leaking shit and piss down their legs, their stinking lives destroyed. Just so smug US religious nutters can impose their ideology on dubya's policies.

Why TF should I defend dubya? He hasn't defended me. He's made my life more insecure, weakened my country's security and position in the world, etc, ad nauseam.

I've posted here many times an empty list for you dubya suckers to fill out with all the wondrous miracles dubya's admin has wreaked on the planet, but never got any list items.

clambake
01-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Well, he's united muslims to share a common goal. It's your thread. Why don't you start us off.

George Gervin's Afro
01-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Well, he's united muslims to share a common goal. It's your thread. Why don't you start us off.

Bush did manage to divide this country and unite the world against us..

clambake
01-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I guess Clan is refering to small, meaningless things that don't add up to squat in the grand scheme. He'd rather ignore the obvious.

mookie2001
01-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Ron Paul has stood up for the united states constitution, even though he posseses no testicles

RobinsontoDuncan
01-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Ok.... I'll credit the Bush administration with attempting to increase the quality of US education with the no child left behind act.

But see that's tricky because he hasn't funded it and it really stifles creativity in the classroom...it has also led to an increase in classifying kids as special education in order to get them out of standardized (sp?) tests...that might actually be a good thing though, because maybe those students wouldn't have been able to get the help they would have needed otherwise.

The truth is Klan, I think almost all of Bush's policies are hit or miss, either you like them or you don't, and frankly the things Republicans usually like about bush I usually dislike about him.

I mean what can I say, I don't like his tax cuts, his handling of the war, his domestic policy kind of stops at social conservatism and tax cuts anyway ( I mean what else has he really done...?) so I'm not sure what you want us to list here.

j-6
01-16-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/02/images/20060214_p021406pm-0169-515h.jpg

mookie2001
01-16-2007, 05:14 PM
sick

Fillmoe
01-16-2007, 10:45 PM
cheney shot another republican in the face once, corso

:lol :lol :lol

Fillmoe
01-16-2007, 10:49 PM
why cant we have a cool president that smokes weed and gets head in office?

Nbadan
01-18-2007, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I can't really think of one thing that this administration has done right. Like Boutons mentioned, they have quietly increased AIDS aid to Africa, but they've even mucked that up by denying them family planning financing aid.

Dubya's tax deferment have created record profits for corporations and a booming stock-market for investors, but employees have made few gains in real income since 2001 and the average family has added thousands of dollars in new debt.

The war on terra, that's a lost cause. We are less secure today than in 2001.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-18-2007, 07:17 PM
no child left behind was all we expected and more