PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps this could be a solution for our backup PG woes?

SenorSpur
01-16-2007, 12:14 PM
If Beno is indeed traded, could the Spurs be interested in reacquiring a former backup PG?

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44249/20070116/agent_hart_being_mistreated/

Agent: Hart Being Mistreated
16th January, 2007 - 11:08 am
Sacramento Bee -
Jason Hart has played in just 12 out of 35 games this season and his agent, Bill Neff, says the Kings are mistreating him.

"I asked (coach) Eric (Musselman), whom I've known for a long time, why he wouldn't give Jason a chance, and he said upper management wouldn't let him," the New York-based agent said. "He said he was being told to play" different people.

"So I went to (Kings basketball president) Geoff Petrie and asked him, and he said he's never told a coach who to play. He said he didn't do it when Rick (Adelman) was here, and he hasn't done it with Eric. So I went back to Eric and asked him again, and he insisted upper management wanted him to play (John) Salmons and (Quincy) Douby." [READ]

Mr. Body
01-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Beno is better.

bdictjames
01-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Give Beno some time, he will grow better.

Solid D
01-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Petrie says he's never told a coach who to play...however, has anyone asked Joe and Gavin if they do?

VaSpursFan
01-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Hart = JVaughn. we already have 2 3rd sting PG's; we need a quality back-up.

mountainballer
01-16-2007, 12:53 PM

another 2 1/2 years?

MrChug
01-16-2007, 01:13 PM

How much fuckin time do you suggest we give him? I met him at ReBar when he first came into the league and he said "It's gonna take me a little time to get used to NBA style, but I'll be okay". I think European increments of time must be a tad longer than standard time. :bang

VaSpursFan
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
How much fuckin time do you suggest we give him? I met him at ReBar when he first came into the league and he said "It's gonna take me a little time to get used to NBA style, but I'll be okay". I think European increments of time must be a tad longer than standard time. :bang

:lol :lol :lol his time is up, the experiment has failed...it's time to ship him off and let him start over on another team.

Texas_Ranger
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
I would not trade him for Hart, they are the same, just that Beno is younger.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I thought this thread was about Speedy. Hart = Beno = Vaughn. This would change absolutely nothing.