PDA

View Full Version : Help out the ones who need it right now.

T Park
01-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Im currently on my way to go dump off the majority of my old blankets, jackets, sweaters, towels, whatever, off at the SAM's shelter.

While I believe there are some there that "want" to be there, alot of famalies and children are there and they don't deserve it to have that taken out on them.,

So if your in town and can, please, donate whatever things you can to the these guys.

Also, if you see stray animals? Put em in your garage, help em out too.

God Bless, and stay safe everyone, its biblical out there right now :lol

angel_luv
01-16-2007, 02:33 PM
That's very kind of you T-Park. :)

katyon6th
01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Good deeds go far.

T Park
01-16-2007, 02:39 PM
That's very kind of you T-Park

The least i can do.

Hope your staying warm.

PM5K
01-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Now pay off your bets...

Mixability
01-16-2007, 02:41 PM
one of T Pork old sweaters could blanket the city and melt all this stupid ice.

:lol

:tu T Park

T Park
01-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Now pay off your bets...

I have none outstanding thank you.

The only one outstanding is my poor Ohio State alumni friend who owes me a crisp 100 dollar bill

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 02:44 PM
one of T Pork old sweaters could blanket the city and melt all this stupid ice.

:lol

:tu T Park

lmao... my first thought was that tparks sweaters could be used as blankets, but your joke was funnier..

all shit aside.. tpark seems like an asshole sometimes, but then a nice guy at other times.. hmmm..i'm still forming my e-opinion.

T Park
01-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Im a conservitive Clandestino take that into account.

Mixability
01-16-2007, 02:48 PM
lmao... my first thought was that tparks sweaters could be used as blankets, but your joke was funnier..

all shit aside.. tpark seems like an asshole sometimes, but then a nice guy at other times.. hmmm..i'm still forming my e-opinion.

if maybe he'd be a little more humble, then maybe he'd be likable.

He comes across like the boss from the Office during that Christmas episode, where they do the gift exchange and he goes overboard with the iPod. But instead of just staying anonymous, he brags about it.

Add this to the "write an essay for Spurs tickets" shit and I give a T Pork a :td

T Park
01-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Add this to the "write an essay for Spurs tickets" shit and I give a T Pork

So giving away tickets was bad.

Ill remember that.

if maybe he'd be a little more humble, then maybe he'd be likable

Humble?

Excuse me, I don't consider myself anything but normal.

Please do not make assumptions as to what kind of person i am sir.

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 02:54 PM
i'll give him a thumbs up for that essay contest.. why should you get tickets for nothing???

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 02:56 PM

He comes across like the boss from the Office during that Christmas episode, where they do the gift exchange and he goes overboard with the iPod. But instead of just staying anonymous, he brags about it.

Add this to the "write an essay for Spurs tickets" shit and I give a T Pork a :td

all my secret santa person got was some trial size bath and body works lotions.. i had to stay under the limit! but there were some people in the office who didn't stay under the limit...

and my gift... fuck, i got a mug and some fancy teas...wtf? i gave to someone else! hahaha

Mixability
01-16-2007, 03:00 PM
So giving away tickets was bad.

Ill remember that.

Humble?

Excuse me, I don't consider myself anything but normal.

Please do not make assumptions as to what kind of person i am sir.

Go ahead, remember it. Even if you had front row tickets to a Game 7 Finals game, I wouldn't ask for them from you.

ok, I'll stop with the assumptions and just make a statement on things I actually know.....

You're a fat fuck and the city of San Antonio should be grateful for your sweaters that a family of 4 should easily be able to share through this winter storm.

Clandestino
01-16-2007, 03:02 PM
:lmao someone please fill me in.. what did tpark do to danyo??? :lmao

Melmart1
01-16-2007, 03:03 PM
What the fuck? What's with all the threadcrapping. He had a nice suggestion that will help out the poor and homeless and people have to bring their personal vendettas in here? Seriously, I don't think his intention was anything other than to be helpful.

samikeyp
01-16-2007, 03:05 PM
someone please fill me in.. what did tpark do to danyo???

No shit....T Park does something nice and Danyo still shits on it.

Dude, you don't have to like the guy but you have to respect the gesture.

Mixability
01-16-2007, 03:08 PM
ok i'm done, carry on.

FromWayDowntown
01-16-2007, 03:15 PM
It's the wonderful gesture, TPark.

Don't who might lack that perspective ever get you down.

King
01-16-2007, 03:23 PM
I don't think I'll ever understand why 'adults' insist on making fat jokes. No matter how much you dislike the person, attacking the person's appearance pretty much screams "This is all I can come up with..." Not to mention it's just stupid.

THE HATER
01-16-2007, 04:01 PM
I don't think I'll ever understand why 'adults' insist on making fat jokes. No matter how much you dislike the person, attacking the person's appearance pretty much screams "This is all I can come up with..." Not to mention it's just stupid.

you're stupid

SequSpur
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
"families"

Kori Ellis
01-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Good work, TPark :tu

IX_Equilibrium
01-16-2007, 04:35 PM
There is a homelass woman who takes the bus to a corner near my house and sits there all day. People buy her food and give it to her. I want to slap these people because as long as you keep feeding her, the more she will take the bus to the corner and be an eyesore.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-16-2007, 04:48 PM
"An eyesore..."

Wow.

kris
01-16-2007, 04:50 PM

Tpark may be the most humble guy I've ever met so that's wrong. Then, the blanket lines were weak. Finally, I have to give you strike 3 for lying your ass about not taking the tickets.

Spurminator
01-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Danyo is the board's authority on etiquite and humility, after all.

Mr Dio
01-16-2007, 05:03 PM
"An eyesore..."

Wow.

I hear ya.....................such maturity and class huh?

kris
01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
There is a homelass woman who takes the bus to a corner near my house and sits there all day. People buy her food and give it to her. I want to slap these people because as long as you keep feeding her, the more she will take the bus to the corner and be an eyesore.

Your poor, poor eyes. Having to look at a homeless person is a true hardship.

Melmart1
01-16-2007, 05:20 PM
So stop feeding her so she won't come around? WTF is she, a stray cat?

samikeyp
01-16-2007, 05:33 PM

If you are going to make fun of someone for their situation, at least possess the mental ability to spell "homeless".

bigzak25
01-16-2007, 06:25 PM
i miss your old sig equilibrium.

good job St. Tpark.

samikeyp
01-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Good to see BigZak in the house. :tu

MannyIsGod
01-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Good Job, Tpark.

Sunshine
01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Way to go TPark. The SAMM Shelter can use all the blankets and jackets people can donate. :tu

T Park
01-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Back home.

The people were very greatfull, and that was touching. You would've thought I was passing out gold.

I remember a woman with two kids, they didn't have the stereotypical homeless look, only because the wonderfull sam shelters helped her out so that she could get a shower and clean her clothes.

She told me that its the nicest thing a man has ever done for her in her life.

That really really got me and I started to cry but she told me "Ill be pissed if you cry so suck it up" :lol

We laughed, and she helped me pass out more jackets, sweaters and other things.

I apologize for fighting with danyo in this thread, and bringing it down, I was just hoping I could raise awareness for others to if they have the time today or tommarow, to take that old sweater, jacket, or blanket that sits at the back of the closet, and what the heck, hand it to someone who will look at it like gold.

Its gonna get down to mid 20s tonight.

Im really worried about the poor souls, who are down on their luck, and have to be outside.

I wouldn't wish that on even a terrorist.

Well I would, ok, I'll stick with the old saying, "My worst enemy"

Have a great night people and stay safe, its nasty nasty out there.

Guru of Nothing
01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
God Bless, and stay safe everyone, its biblical out there right now :lol

Let's all pray for global warming.

http://www.mindfully.org/Air/2005/Global-Warming-Approaching23jan05.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
01-17-2007, 01:07 AM
If I sit out on the streets for a week freezing my ass off is that enough to slide me some game tickets?

I will do it.

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2007, 02:33 AM
i need a new blanket and matress, someone will to donate, might go hand in mine once i can afford new ones.....

my family always put our unwanted clothes into boxes and when we go overseas, we would bring that over and give them out, the fuckn problem is beggas cant be choosers, they expect clothes in stores brand new, you should be fuckn lucky that we are even givin old clothes away when they themselves cant even afford to buy clothes for themselves...

AmericanPsycho
01-17-2007, 08:17 AM
TPark is the man!!

JoeChalupa
01-17-2007, 08:33 AM
TPark will be rewarded for his kindness. :tu

tlongII
01-17-2007, 09:39 AM
TPark will be rewarded for his kindness. :tu

I've gotta couple a bucks I can slide him. Anybody else?

Photobucket
01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Opark-magazine.jpg

mookie2001
01-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Im a conservitive Clandestino take that into account.its cool brah ive got my neocon card right here...

Mr Dio
01-18-2007, 07:20 PM
i miss your old sig equilibrium.

good job St. Tpark.

Rumor has it that BigZak and a certain male "friend" were at the Spurs vs Washington game & that BigZak was on the Kiss Cam @ the ATT Cntr.

TheSanityAnnex
01-18-2007, 07:33 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Opark-magazine.jpg
Holy shit!
:lmao

bigzak25
01-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Rumor has it that BigZak and a certain male "friend" were at the Spurs vs Washington game & that BigZak was on the Kiss Cam @ the ATT Cntr.

oh no you didn't....

good to see you man....you new boyfriend seems cool....but based on 1st impressions, i'm bet he can't suck half the dick paki could....:tu

p.s. no offense paki. :baby

Mr Dio
01-21-2007, 03:55 PM
oh no you didn't....

good to see you man....you new boyfriend seems cool....but based on 1st impressions, i'm bet he can't suck half the dick paki could....:tu

p.s. no offense paki. :baby

True, Dickey is more of a "lay down & take it" kinda guy. He makes me do all the work. :lol