PDA

View Full Version : SuperTuesday- Texas at OK State

mookie2001
01-16-2007, 04:25 PM
excuse my punctuation

I've seen more Texas bball games this season than the common Marriott, DJ augustine is bad ass right now, hes great, theres no question he could final fourus this year IF durant keeps playing like he is now, IF he actually starts TRYing to get rebounds, instead of just balls landing within his reach, texas is unstopable

AJ is going to get three to six 3's a game, and Damion former SoonerANDAggy James is strong enough to play center in the big12 and is fast enough to run with a fast paced offense

JD lewis sucks, as long as he doesnt turn it over, and get burned more than 3 times a game, he wont fuck us over. Conner Ashley is erratic but hes still better than boddicker in every way but 3's

Pittman has looked good in two 3 min stretches wont see much of him this season.
from all the shit we heard about matt hill hes been a huge dissapointment compared to mason and james
-Justin Mason looks solid and he can play defense on the opponents best guard, he looks like he could stay for 4 years and he'll be like a stronger faster mouton

barnes is known for playing 9-10 guys but hes really shorted up his bench, which is what i wished they would have done with PJ and lamarcus, also gotta give him props for letting freshman run all game surspisingly they dont turn the ballover much either, they reign from upon in free throws too

these guys force loose balls and they have the speed to get to them and turn them into point,as a team their defense post defense is underrated, getting a few more defensive rebounds a game would fix that. If they can rebound, barring injuries, Durant is going to carmelo us into the final four

havent seen much of OSU naturally, it does seem like Jameseson Curry was better as a freshman

LaMarcus Bryant
01-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Matt Hill suffers from White Athlete Syndrome.
Something I Have to add: another overlooked reason Texas has continued to improve is because Durant's teammates are starting to really believe in him. Then his confidence gets boosted, which makes his teammates believe in him even more.

I can only hope the team chemistry doesn't peak too soon. So far we have improved, hopefully theres room for much more improvement.

j-6
01-16-2007, 07:47 PM
I've only caught a couple of Okie State games this year, but it seems to me that JamesOn Curry looks better than he did previously. He definitely looks more comfortable on the perimeter but that's probably 'cause of that dump truck the Pokes have playing center - #4 (forget the name).

Horns'll be OK as long as Durant can defend a guard like Curry and the two midgets don't get stuck guarding 6'5" guys all game.

BeerIsGood!
01-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I've been waiting for this game all day today, probably because I had the day off and didn't have anything else to do. This is gonna be a test for the kiddy ballers, but I think they'll get the tempo up and start shooting daggers. Abrahms is a straight up dagger throwing beast, and I can't believe it's the same guy from last season. If we turn this one into a Suns style game we'll run 'em out of the building and it'll be fun to watch.

lil'mo
01-16-2007, 08:11 PM
when is the gaaaaaaaaaaaammee? and what channel

LaMarcus Bryant
01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Lil Mo suffers from taintitis

BeerIsGood!
01-16-2007, 09:21 PM
One thing's for sure - you better have some big lungs to play in this game

Horry For 3!
01-16-2007, 09:50 PM
The guards are turning it over like crazy

BeerIsGood!
01-16-2007, 09:59 PM
That was a horrible 1st half, but I give OSU credit for turning up the defensive intensity. Let's see the half time adjustments and how they'll get Durant going in the 2nd. So far - pretty impressed with OSU. They don't have as much talent, but they are playing more efficiently than UT and Curry + Boggan is very effective so far

BeerIsGood!
01-16-2007, 10:35 PM
OSU came ready after taking it from Kansas. The test is here, let's see how Durant and the team finish