PDA

View Full Version : Game Tonight?

Sam
01-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Is the game still on? They were saying Pop cancelled morning shootaround. Lakers weren't in town last night.

rayray2k8
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
The lakers did arrive here yesterday at 6 PM.
Stop confusing ppl.

Sam
01-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Well thanks for the slam there, RayRay. I thought San Antonio paper said that they were unsure if they arrived yesterday or not.

rayray2k8
01-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Well thanks for the slam there, RayRay. I thought San Antonio paper said that they were unsure if they arrived yesterday or not.
Your welcome. :fro
No, the game is on as scheduled. Unless hell does decide to freeze over.

spurschick
01-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes, unfortunately practice was cancelled both yesterday and today. The roads are still pretty crappy, so it doesn't make sense to risk driving to the practice facility. I'm assuming that the roads will be better later this afternoon so that they can at least get to the arena.

angel_luv
01-17-2007, 12:11 PM
So many people coming out of the arena to frozen over cars and all the closed high ways, it is going to be a mess.
It doesn't help that today is a late tip off.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Hmmm, yes, tonight will be interesting... just getting to the arena, I mean!

This sure is some crappy weather! Where I come from, if it goes below freezing it snows, but this Texas temperature-inversion ice rain-sheeit is ridiculous! :wtf :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2007, 12:37 PM

This sure is some crappy weather! Where I come from, if it goes below freezing it snows, but this Texas temperature-inversion ice rain-sheeit is ridiculous! :wtf :lol

get any texan beef paddy chicks yet man?

spurastic
01-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Driving back to Austin after the game may proved to be interesting.

SAtown
01-17-2007, 01:43 PM
I wonder if they'll do what they did in OK city a couple weeks ago. Free admission, and sit wherever you want. Although I do have tix for tonight, I just live a long ways from the stadium and don't know if I want to risk it

bigfundamental21
01-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Game on... hopefully the Spurs' shooting won't be as cold as it is outside. The AT&T will be like a ghost town.

LA24
01-17-2007, 03:34 PM
The AT&T will be like a ghost town.

Good. Less home court advantage. :smokin

BeerIsGood!
01-17-2007, 03:40 PM

You came all the way from Austrailia to see San Antonio freeze for the one time a decade. That's some bad luck man, you may have me beat in that category

ashbeeigh
01-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I wonder if they'll do what they did in OK city a couple weeks ago. Free admission, and sit wherever you want. Although I do have tix for tonight, I just live a long ways from the stadium and don't know if I want to risk it

Peter Holt is too cheap to do that.

Budkin
01-17-2007, 05:54 PM
The Spurs are winning this game, no matter if people are there or not. They need to start tuning up for SPAM, and the Bravatars :spin

ponky
01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
so if any of you can't make it, i'll glady go in your stead...AND, i'll even take one of my two spurs crazy niece/nephew...AND, i'll drive from austin :)

Kori Ellis
01-17-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm taking the day off from the game.

There's no use to drive if you don't have to do so.