PDA

View Full Version : Who is the biggest surprise undefeated team thus far?

Jimcs50
11-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Biggest Surprise?

Raptors?
Pacers?
Heat?
Suns?
Mavs?
Jazz?

Which team is most likey to continue to play well and make playoffs and which team is most likey to fade and be lottery bound?

The biggest surprise to me is Toronto, although I picked them to make playoffs, I never expected them to come out of the gate this well.. I think all these teams will make playoffs except perhaps Utah if Memphis starts playing up to their potential or Houston starts clicking with TMac, both of which should pass them up in the standings.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Sam Mitchell is transforming the Raptors. If the front office catches up, they could do some damage -- otherwise more mediocrity.

timvp
11-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Toronto is going to fold. I don't expect them to win 30 games ... even in the East.

I think the Jazz are going to be better than anyone projected. Well I can't say anyone, because one of our FSP writers picked them to win the championship before the season started :wow

tlongII
11-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Toronto sucks. They will not make the playoffs. Utah and Phoenix are huge surprises to me. They are playing the basketball in the league currently.

Solid D
11-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Thus far, Toronto.

The point differential and domination by Utah and Phoenix have been very surprising, but I thought Toronto was a bottom-feeder.

Jimcs50
11-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Who in the Atlantic can pass Toronto? New York? Philly? NJ? Maybe Boston....but hey all suck. That division totally blows.

Medvedenko
11-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Toronto doesn't really surprise me...considering I live there. As long as they stay injury free, (Which killed them last year) they'll make the playoffs easy. Having a team of VC, Bosh, Rose, Skip, and the bench of MoPete, Marshall etc...is fun to watch and they seem to be working hard.
Utah is a big surprise, but AK 47 is showing the L why he will be D.fensive player of the year.