PDA

View Full Version : If your name isn't Tim, Tony, or Manu

tsb2000
01-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Consider thy self trade bait...apparently the Spurs do not have the talent to win, and management needs to address this sad reality asap.

:wtf I think I've just "Gone Sequ." :madrun

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-18-2007, 01:13 AM
or Frankie.....

his presence is sorely missed :lol

timvp
01-18-2007, 01:18 AM
Consider thy self trade bait...apparently the Spurs do not have the talent to win, and management needs to address this sad reality asap.

:wtf I think I've just "Gone Sequ." :madrun

If Tim, Tony and Manu got hurt at the same time, the Spurs couldn't beat a WNBA team.

tsb2000
01-18-2007, 01:31 AM
This is exactly what I'm talking about. They also couldn't run the court and keep up with my kids, either. I am disgusted by the Spurs' performance tonight. This was worse than the debacle I witnessed in person against Charlotte a couple of months ago.

VaSpursFan
01-18-2007, 02:01 AM
If Tim, Tony and Manu got hurt at the same time, the Spurs couldn't beat a WNBA team.
:lol :lol :lol sad but true

Texas_Ranger
01-18-2007, 02:16 AM

True, true. :spin

Dre_7
01-18-2007, 05:02 AM
They have the talent to win, thats whats so frustrating. If they were not talented enough of a team then it wouldnt be as freakin frustrating. But they have the players. They are just playing as if all they have to do is walk onto the court and go through the motions and they will get the win. That attitude or else they will be in for a LONG offseason. Maybe some players need to be benched, or publically talked about, or whatever, I dont care, just as long as their lame ass attitude changes!

JPB
01-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Good news is some players in the team can't play any worse than they are. So IFthey could just play close to decent, and hopefully more than that, Spurs could begin to be competitive again.

Dre_7
01-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Good news is some players in the team can't play any worse than they are. So IFthey could just play close to decent, and hopefully more than that, Spurs could begin to be competitive again.

Thats just it. They are NOT playing like they want it. And "in my opinion that sucks!" (In the voice of Jim Mora)

4001 STEREO SPUR
01-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Thats just it. They are NOT playing like they want it. And "in my opinion that sucks!" (In the voice of Jim Mora)

That does suck! It's January. Maybe they'll wake up soon.

tsb2000
01-18-2007, 12:38 PM
I think it's time the players need to be reminded this is a business, and business decisions are about to be made. :madrun

MoSpur
01-18-2007, 01:22 PM
It might not be a bad idea for Pop so say something like, "right now we're looking at all trade scenarios. We're fine with trading anyone but, Tim, Tony, and Manu." That might wake the rest of the team up.

Jimcs50
01-18-2007, 01:27 PM
think they need to just lose out and get the number 1 pick in the draft, and draft UT's Kevin Durrant. Put him in Bowen's spot and it will be a sure thing NBA championship in 08.

Otherwise, it will be just one and done come playoff time. This team is a shell of it's former self.