PDA

View Full Version : I said many times before: THE SEASON IS OVER...

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 02:24 AM
The Spurs were once again pathetic today, showing total inability to bounce back from their worse LOSS of the season against the Bulls - they were beaten badly in the 4th today by the "youngsters" of LA 96-100...What a shame for Popovich and the Management - he ruined this team, slowly and consistently by not drafting anyone valuable in the past few years, neither traded for someone valuable to help Timmy and Manu!!! SHAME ON YOU POP!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Tony Parker continues to be disastrous as a passer, as he showed us once again - he is ONLY PURE SCORER, BUT nothing more – Tony ONLY had 5 asts, but ALSO 5 HUGE TOs, which greatly offset his miserable performance as a passer -thus the Spurs don’t really have anyone who can run the floor for them efficiently as they ended up with 14 asts (too low!) total – WHAT A SHAME!!! pop got it ALL wrong - he needs to trade Tony for Kidd (NJ is looking for a trade?) or find him a "Kidd" to play together...The time to win is now , NOT later whne Timmy gets even OLDER...

Tony Parker 9-17FG 0-0 7-8FT 0 4rbs 5asts 5to 3stls 0 2PF 25 pts

WHY Vaughn and Williams were sitting today? Nobody really knows...The Goose Egg Finley showed again his great style, but Pop was even better by setting up a play for Finley after the timeout(73-39 Lakers!), so the Goose Egg missed the shot, and then another one, which resulted in a 10-pt lead thereafter - Game OVER again...There is really nothing to talk about right now until we improve those OLD DONKEYS - TURN OFF YOUR TV SA FANS!!! I can only say Horry did give 100% for the minutes he played (WHY only 10?)...

:dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

Texas_Ranger
01-18-2007, 02:27 AM
Go kill yourself.

And get over it.Sometimes you winn and sometimes you lose.

ChumpDumper
01-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Who are you?

Johnny_Blaze_47
You also said Bonner was too old.

Thread over.

ChumpDumper
Doug?

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Tony Parker continues to be disastrous as a passer, as he showed us once again - he is ONLY PURE SCORER, BUT nothing more – Tony ONLY had 5 asts, but ALSO 5 HUGE TOs

So is Tony's 25 points/5assist/5 turnovers, better or worse than Manu's 16 points, 3 assists and 6 turnovers?

:lol

Sacramental
01-18-2007, 02:32 AM
i so agree. 27-12 wow you guys are fucking terrible, i would hate to be a spurs fan right now. well hey, theirs always next season....:lol

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 02:33 AM
I said many times before: THE SEASON IS OVER... TURN OFF YOUR TV SA FANS!!!

So, we won't be seeing you here until next season?

Texas_Ranger
01-18-2007, 02:36 AM
i so agree. 27-12 wow you guys are fucking terrible, i would hate to be a spurs fan right now. well hey, theirs always next season....:lol

And you are better ha?

bull62400
01-18-2007, 02:36 AM
The Spurs were once again pathetic today, showing total inability to bounce back from their worse LOSS of the season against the Bulls - they were beaten badly in the 4th today by the "youngsters" of LA 96-100...What a shame for Popovich and the Management - he ruined this team, slowly and consistently by not drafting anyone valuable in the past few years, neither traded for someone valuable to help Timmy and Manu!!! SHAME ON YOU POP!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Tony Parker continues to be disastrous as a passer, as he showed us once again - he is ONLY PURE SCORER, BUT nothing more – Tony ONLY had 5 asts, but ALSO 5 HUGE TOs, which greatly offset his miserable performance as a passer -thus the Spurs don’t really have anyone who can run the floor for them efficiently as they ended up with 14 asts (too low!) total – WHAT A SHAME!!! pop got it ALL wrong - he needs to trade Tony for Kidd (NJ is looking for a trade?) or find him a "Kidd" to play together...The time to win is now , NOT later whne Timmy gets even OLDER...

WHY Vaughn and Williams were sitting today? Nobody really knows...The Goose Egg Finley showed again his great style, but Pop was even better by setting up a play for Finley after the timeout(73-39 Lakers!), so the Goose Egg missed the shot, and then another one, which resulted in a 10-pt lead thereafter - Game OVER again...There is really nothing to talk about right now until we improve those OLD DONKEYS - TURN OFF YOUR TV SA FANS!!! I can only say Horry did give 100% for the minutes he played (WHY only 10?)...

:dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit
This is exactly what im talking about.

Sacramental
01-18-2007, 02:39 AM
And you are better ha?

...are you serious?

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 02:41 AM
Go kill yourself.

And get over it.Sometimes you winn and sometimes you lose.

If I had to go to kill myself I wouldn't be writing here - everyone accepts this pretty bald and simple QUOTE THAT "EVERYONE "sometimes" wins and "sometimes" (5 times in the last 11 games!) loses...It is NOT the matter of that – YOU DON'T GET IT, DO YOU??? ARE YOU BLIND??? If you know you have a legitimate team to compete for a title, you wouldn’t worry about some losses here and there - the REAL Matter is that we ONLY have OLD DONKEYS in this team and Pop and the Management has DONE EXACTLY ZERO to improve this team in the past few years with fresh blood, which greatly sacrificed this season of the one you are currently showing in your posts - it is called vision, something Pop already LOST...unfortunately...Instead of whine about this and that, help Pop to wake up and do the right thing – to get a FRESH BLOOD for this team and help Timmy and Manu winning another title... :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 02:42 AM
Instead of whine about this and that, help Pop to wake up and do the right thing – to get a FRESH BLOOD for this team and help Timmy and Manu winning another title... :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

:lol No matter what anyone says on this board, whine or not, it doesn't effect Pop and the Spurs.

Fillmoe
01-18-2007, 02:43 AM
if you think the seasons over.... stop watching the games

Budkin
01-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Go away.

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 02:53 AM
So is Tony's 25 points/5assist/5 turnovers, better or worse than Manu's 16 points, 3 assists and 6 turnovers?

:lol

Well, this is a good question, however, if you understood my point (I don’t think you did anyway), you would know that Tony and Manu have different roles in this team - in other words, Tony is the guy who is supposed to run the floor and the entire team, the same St. Nash runs the Suns (look at where they are!) - Nash makes everyone better - Tony makes everyone worse by ONLY scoring and not passing the ball enough during the game - this is the MAIN difference between the 2...unfortunately Pop & Co. wrongly turned Tony Parker into ONE PURE SCORER and nothing more - I will be very happy seeing Tony giving the Spurs 10 asts per game and decreasing his points (we can find scorers, no problem!!!) - one of the reasons WHY the Spurs LOST today is because they had only 14 asts during the entire game - when you don't PASS the ball (and how would you( :rollin :rollin ) when you really don't have a PURE PG, but just a scorer!), you don't win many games in the game called basketball…PERIOD…Manu today – foul trouble, nothing really could do about it… :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :spin :spin :spin :madrun :madrun

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Well, this is a good question, however, if you understood my point (I don’t think you did anyway), you would know that Tony and Manu have different roles in this team - in other words, Tony is the guy who is supposed to run the floor and the entire team, the same St. Nash runs the Suns (look at where they are!) - Nash makes everyone better - Tony makes everyone worse by ONLY scoring and not passing the ball enough during the game - this is the MAIN difference between the 2...unfortunately Pop & Co. wrongly turned Tony Parker into ONE PURE SCORER and nothing more - I will be very happy seeing Tony giving the Spurs 10 asts per game and decreasing his points (we can find scorers, no problem!!!) - one of the reasons WHY the Spurs LOST today is because they had only 14 asts during the entire game - when you don't PASS the ball (and how would you( :rollin :rollin ) when you really don't have a PURE PG, but just a scorer!), you don't win many games in the game called basketball…PERIOD…Manu today – foul trouble, nothing really could do about it… :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :spin :spin :spin :madrun :madrun

Whatever.

Why don't you log off? There's no use for you to be here because you gave up already. You told everyone to turn their TVs off. You should just turn your computer off and move onto another sport or hobby.

ChumpDumper
01-18-2007, 02:58 AM
Doug, you have exceeded your emoticon per post limit. In the future, please cut the pills in half.

SenorSpur
01-18-2007, 02:58 AM
Allow me to pile on too.

Tapping into the international market was most certainly a good thing. After all, they hit two home runs with Parker and Ginobili. Aside from those two, I blame Pop and R.C. for doing so at times at the expense of the occasional domestic gem.

However instead of drafting a Josh Howard, they were busy courting an overpriced Jason Kidd or spending too much time trying to field the U.S. version of the Argentine Olympic team (Scola and Oberto)

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-18-2007, 02:59 AM
If M_T_B spent as much time analyzing what's worked for the 2003 and 2005 championships as he did playing with the font and smileys, he might understand that Tony's improvement as a scorer has benefitted the Spurs more by being that coveted scorer M_T_B feels is so easily acquired.

Fillmoe
01-18-2007, 03:00 AM
your season is over i don't want to see you posting here no more.... its the off season for you pal

Mr. Body
01-18-2007, 03:01 AM
Allow me to pile on too.

Tapping into the international market was most certainly a good thing. After all, they hit two home runs with Parker and Ginobili. Aside from those two, I blame Pop and R.C. for doing so at times at the expense of the occasional domestic gem.

However instead of drafting a Josh Howard, they were busy courting an overpriced Jason Kidd or spending too much time trying to field the U.S. version of the Argentine Olympic team (Scola and Oberto)

One of two events would have won the championship last year:

-Drafting Josh Howard.

-Not flubbing Nocioni's birthdate and drafting him correctly.

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 03:01 AM
Doug?

I am NOT Doug, don't worry, I told you, I don't know Doug personally...I am just one (currently MAD) SA Spurs fan, that's all...

GO SPURS!!!

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Allow me to pile on too.

GREAT POST THANKS!!! AGREE WITH IT 100%!!! Now, read some of the reactions (Go away, Log OFF, etc.) - when someone is posting the truth, some posters DON'T WANT HIM HERE...WHy these people are so afraid from the truth? I don't understand it anyway...We are ALL Spurs Fans and have to tell the truth ANYWAY! :oink :oink :oink

GO SPURS!!!

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 03:12 AM
If M_T_B spent as much time analyzing what's worked for the 2003 and 2005 championships as he did playing with the font and smileys, he might understand that Tony's improvement as a scorer has benefitted the Spurs more by being that coveted scorer M_T_B feels is so easily acquired.

The 2003 and 2005 titles are courtesy to Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan, especially in 2005, Manu has delivered the title in the "plate" for us...Pop said it NOT me :nope :nope

kris
01-18-2007, 03:20 AM

Oh no you don't, I gave up on the Spurs way before you ever knew you could turn off your tv without the remote. Giving up on the Spurs is my territory and if you think you're going to waltz in here and claim you already told us this and told us that, then you're living in a dream world. Get real pal, this job is taken.

JPB
01-18-2007, 04:51 AM

Remember spurs won 2 rings with Tony, right ?
Bashing Tony (25 pts, 5 ass, 4 rbds, 5 to's) and praising Manu (16, 3, 6), well... Foul trouble ? Dealing with your fouls is part of the game.

Put Tony in the Suns and he has 3-4 more ass/game. If there were real finishers (Amare, Shawn) and silly shooters in SA, tony would be 8-9 ass/game. It doesn't help that Fin, Barry can't shoot and that ther'e's no inside finisher or slasher who can dunk it to the rim.

Pop turned TP in a scoring PG, as you said because that's what Spurs system asks him to be.

BIG IRISH
01-18-2007, 05:13 AM
SOme of the reason the SPURS SUCK
Tim Duncan can't make critical free-throws
Too many turn-overs by the "big 3"
Team's inability to block out and get critical rebounds
LONG shooting dry-spells,
Predictable offense, easy to defend against
Finley
Manu not up to speed
Team to old and slow
BTW TP is a scoring PG because if might just get tired of no-one other than TD scoring.
Bowen is not a threat, the other team will lay of him to dbl Tim.
BTW if TP is running a fast break, can anyone stay close with him without
him having to pull up and wait for the other folks, except manu?
El Nino
Global Warming
Leather Ball
Need Bob Hill for his Offense skills
There is so much wrong with this team I can only hope they are blowing off the
season, in order to have enough for the SUNS/MAVS/JAZZ in the playoffs.
God it hurts to be a SPURS fan right now.

JPB
01-18-2007, 05:31 AM
BTW TP is a scoring PG because if might just get tired of no-one other than TD scoring.
El Nino [/QUOTE]

Yep. Sometimes I 'm wondering if People bash him not because he's scoring but because it's him who is scoring.
They'd like him to score less and pass more but if no one else can score, how do you do ?
What you have to see is that he brings 20 ppg, 50% shooting. Where would be the Spurs without his points ? Who would have them ? Fin, Barry, Beno ?

BIG IRISH
01-18-2007, 05:59 AM
El Nino

Yep. Sometimes I 'm wondering if People bash him not because he's scoring but because it's him who is scoring.
They'd like him to score less and pass more but if no one else can score, how do you do ?
What you have to see is that he brings 20 ppg, 50% shooting. Where would be the Spurs without his points ? Who would have them ? Fin, Barry, Beno ?

The Spurs wouldn't be in the top 8 with-out him. I've said before I think
it's time the SPURS start building the team around him for the future or
we won't have one when TP gets a better offer.

JPB
01-18-2007, 06:30 AM
The Spurs wouldn't be in the top 8 with-out him. I've said before I think
it's time the SPURS start building the team around him for the future or
we won't have one when TP gets a better offer.

I don't think TP would go somewhere else. I see him spending his entire career in SA.

BIG IRISH
01-18-2007, 06:34 AM
When he gets married and a west coast team opens the $ bag. I see TP leaving when this team, as it now stands, doesn't go far in the playoffs, this year or next.

I see him leaving.

diego
01-18-2007, 07:25 AM
i think kori or some other mod should either do temporary bans till these nutjobs get a grip, or make a "whiny bitch" forum for the drama queens. yes, the team played like crap last night (turnovers and 3pt shooting were pathetic), but that doesnt justify reacting like a whiny bitch.

sad thing is the only way these people will realize how pathetic they look with these tirades is either professional therapy or a girl/boy friend. and if the players or staff had the mentality of these people, they'd be luck to win a single game, much less be in the NBA. grow a sack for christ sake

david75090
01-18-2007, 07:41 AM
The Mavs started out 0-4. That would have been an excellent time to give up. If the Spurs, and their fans, want to give up when they hit a little rough spot, then they can help themselves. It's, allegedly, a free country. Teams that give up don't win championships. They watch other teams play in the playoffs.

rayray2k8
01-18-2007, 10:42 AM
For some reason I hear this guy talking in an accent. :lol
SO who is really taking this guy seriously??

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 10:44 AM
The Mavs started out 0-4. That would have been an excellent time to give up. If the Spurs, and their fans, want to give up when they hit a little rough spot, then they can help themselves. It's, allegedly, a free country. Teams that give up don't win championships. They watch other teams play in the playoffs.

I am fully aware of "teams going up and down" - the reality is our team is depleted - we are so far away from the Mavs, and even the Suns, that there is no point to even discuss it...The Lakers_LESS_Odom_Brown beat us convincingly yesterday in OUR HOME COURT, before that the Bulls_LESS_Ben_Duhon kicked our ass pretty good - WHAT A humiliation...Ask who's fault this is...EOM

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Remember spurs won 2 rings with Tony, right ?
Bashing Tony (25 pts, 5 ass, 4 rbds, 5 to's) and praising Manu (16, 3, 6), well... Foul trouble ? Dealing with your fouls is part of the game.

Put Tony in the Suns and he has 3-4 more ass/game. If there were real finishers (Amare, Shawn) and silly shooters in SA, tony would be 8-9 ass/game. It doesn't help that Fin, Barry can't shoot and that ther'e's no inside finisher or slasher who can dunk it to the rim.

Pop turned TP in a scoring PG, as you said because that's what Spurs system asks him to be.

Praising Manu??? You got that one wrong Mr., I don't praise ANYONE currently - we are playing pretty bad, don't you think? As far as "ther were NOT real finishers" THIS IS not MY PROBLEM, BUT POP'S PROBLEM - HE NEEDS TO ACQUIRE FINISHERS, not to use his ONLY PG right now to turn him into a scorer, nothing more...They could've drafted Josh Howard, didn't you know that? The reason WHY the Spurs won 3 titles with this "system" before is the presence of Sean Elloit and A. Daniels (TRUE PG) in the 1999 team, S. Claxton and St. Kerr thereafter (Game 6 vs. NJ at home Claxton bailed us out, Tony even didn't paly in the 4th), and Manu's heroics in 2005 when he was supposed to be the REAL MVP...In the critical moments Tony has no way to be found anywhere - put a pressure on him and you will find out how soft he is...Ask the Lakers Team during the period 2000-2003 when we couldn't even beat them in 1 Game...

mavsluva
01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
The Spurs' season is over? According to the NBA schedule, they play the NO/OKC Hornets tomorrow night.

duncanchick21
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
:madrun :bang Stop Fagging Out Dude

itzsoweezee
01-18-2007, 03:39 PM
don't blame it on tony. turnovers are not what lost that game. the lakers going on a huge run in the fourth quarter while parker sat on the bench is what lost that game. udrih was straight out fucking garbage and the lakers really capitalized on that. when parker wasn't in the game, the spurs offense was shit. did you even watch the game?

2centsworth
01-18-2007, 04:34 PM
(we can find scorers, no problem!!!)

Oh really? That's the spurs biggest weakness.

itzsoweezee
01-18-2007, 04:39 PM

this is a completely different situation. the spurs are getting progressively worse as the season goes on. no adjustments have been made to counter the many problems this team has. so, rather than a rough spot, the spurs bad play has become the norm.

Manu_The _Best
01-18-2007, 04:52 PM
this is a completely different situation. the spurs are getting progressively worse as the season goes on. no adjustments have been made to counter the many problems this team has. so, rather than a rough spot, the spurs bad play has become the norm.

Exactly, this is WHAT I MEAN!!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Manu_The_Best, I'd appreciate it if you translated everyone's stats from last night into "Per 48 minutes" for me, because, as you've said many times before, that is truly how well you judge how a player has done.

vanvannen
01-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Exactly, this is WHAT I MEAN!!!

If that is what you mean, then you chosed a really funny way of putting it.
By the way, where are you from?

pad300
01-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Allow me to pile on too.

If they'd just gotten the right Argie, it wouldn't have been a problem - can you see the spurs with Nocioni instead of Oberto...