PDA

View Full Version : A contender? I don't think so

polandprzem
01-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Before the moderators will close this thread I want to talk about the spurs seriously.
Cause it got realy serious at the moment. The spurs must to forget about them being an elite team and start all over again. And Pop must take care of that. What I'm talking about is some new plays, cause the spurs are so much predictable that it is so easy for the other coaches to set the defensive plan.

You've got Tim Duncan on a low block, he won't shoot a banker. He will wait few second and either pass or make a move to the basket. Pretty easy to call for a help defender underneath the basket or the easy double from a swingman. Yup- outside shooters? Come on.

parker will always penatrate close up the lane! Sometimes he will make a jumpers but that is the small risk the other teams are taking.

Bowen - end of story
Horry - end of story
Findog- end of story
Barry - sleeping mode
Beno - I consider him right now as a joke
Oberto, Elson - Can somebody show them an old tapes of Bill Russell?

And the last but not least Manu - The key to spurs victories. The most unpredictable and motivated guys in spurs rosters. If he would be 100% every game the effort in Sa would increse dramaticly.

Now take is serious.
Do you realy think the spurs can turn 180 degrees and "switch" it?

From my standpoint and what I'm being witness of - the spurs are not the spurs. Not tho ones I know and that is sad. I knew this time will come but I didn't expect it so early. Not now not today :depressed

Ps. I do not want any trolls or fricking "no argument" bitches here

Thank you very much

kris
01-18-2007, 03:10 AM
You don't win championships in February.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 03:11 AM
Any reason you started a new thread when the same thoughts are in multiple threads or you just wanted some attention?

ChumpDumper
01-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Do you have Dougs in Poland?

Mr. Body
01-18-2007, 03:12 AM
I thought the season was likely lost at the end of the summer when they failed to do anything meaningful with the roster. In retrospect there probably wasn't anything they could do, but all the moves were seriously underwhelming.

This is just what dynasties look like when they age. The young dogs start hounding them.

bull62400
01-18-2007, 03:13 AM
with our bench, i dont think 180 is gunna happen. i didnt think it would be this early either, but who knows, maybe duncan will have a knee injury and we can "steal" (as Barkley put it) a #1 draft pick. lol

kris
01-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Any reason you started a new thread when the same thoughts are in multiple threads or you just wanted some attention?

Just some attention.

polandprzem
01-18-2007, 03:20 AM

The reason was to let everyone realize what is happening .
All what I can get from the other threads is bitching, fan fighting etc.
Trolls and, I'm just sick of it.

Maybe I'm the only one who sees the problem. To others is 1. bitching 2. defending the spurs.

Ps. All I know is that not many ppl in herew likes me. Fine with me. But may I start one thread on a two month streach? Or is it too much? I just wonder.

kris
01-18-2007, 03:22 AM
All what I can get from the other threads is bitching, fan fighting etc.
Trolls and, I'm just sick of it.

Maybe I'm the only one who sees the problem. To others is 1. bitching 2. defending the spurs.

Ps. All I know is that not many ppl in herew likes me. Fine with me. But may I start one thread on a two month streach? Or is it too much? I just wonder.

Wait, there's a problem now? What problem?

Kori Ellis
01-18-2007, 03:24 AM

Ahh.. so you are the only one in the entire forum who is smart enough to realize what is happening with the Spurs.

Thanks then.

polandprzem
01-18-2007, 03:36 AM
Well thank you Kori Ellis

I just wanted to have an opinion from the best on the board. That was my mistake I guess.

--->>> back to the bitching mode<<<---