Friday vs. New Orleans (15-22)
Sunday at Philly (10-29)
Monday at Boston (12-25)
Wednesday vs. Houston (25-15) houston will be tough but they could win
Friday vs. Memphis (10-30)

hopefully they can then get their confidence back

SAtown
01-18-2007, 11:39 PM
4/5 would be really good, but I think if we don't hit a 7+ game streak, some of the fans on here will hang themselves. I mean, people are talking about other teams they'd root for if the Spurs moved; or trading the entire team for Chris Webber; or not being interested in the Spurs this year as opposed to previous ones, etc...

No, but really. 4/5 would be good.

bigfundamental21
01-18-2007, 11:47 PM
4/5 would be really good, but I think if we don't hit a 7+ game streak, some of the fans on here will hang themselves. I mean, people are talking about other teams they'd root for if the Spurs moved; or trading the entire team for Chris Webber; or not being interested in the Spurs this year as opposed to previous ones, etc...

No, but really. 4/5 would be good.

I agree that this needs to be a healthy win streak. We've got to hit the All-Star Break in a good stride. Word is that Elson may be back by tomorrow's game. Hopefully, his return will re-energize the team. This is like a soul-searching moment. Someone needs to go postal. If we can't get a 9 or 10 game streak going, we are going to fall too far behind the mavs and suns to catch them or even keep pace.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
01-19-2007, 05:23 AM
I'd agree with this, but I think they'll go 5/5.

I really want them to beat Boston and keep Tim's winning streak against them alive.

BIG IRISH
01-19-2007, 06:51 AM
No shit!!!

4 bottom feeders and only one contender!! :lol

Although Philly might surprise your overrated club

I say 3 out of 5

Boston could cause problems also

Texas_Ranger
01-19-2007, 08:10 AM
5/5

LEONARD
01-19-2007, 10:14 AM
4/5 might be another game lost in the standings to the Mavs over that period ;)

ShoogarBear
01-19-2007, 10:16 AM
If the Spurs lose to Boston, some inanimate objects are going to get punished.

Phenomanul
01-19-2007, 10:20 AM
I'd agree with this, but I think they'll go 5/5.

I really want them to beat Boston and keep Tim's winning streak against them alive.

Who knows..... They've lost too many other games this season where such streaks were on the line....

But I figure Tim actually gets up for that game to keep this particular streak going.

GrandeDavid
01-19-2007, 11:20 AM
The Spurs will win ALL of the next five. Cisco is back, so that adds to the depth.

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2007, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Celtics streak ends the way they are playing

bdictjames
01-19-2007, 02:32 PM
I see them winning 5 games that time, Houston's out with T-mac and Yao they're our only real threat

ducks
01-19-2007, 11:01 PM
one win tonight

BIG IRISH
01-20-2007, 02:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Celtics streak ends the way they are playing

Boston doesn have their best player

Quit the excuses..

If the Spurs lose to Boston, some inanimate objects are going to get punished.

Yea Guys, but this game is the 2nd game of a back-to-back. :lol
and besides Doc is still pissed at Pop because he never got any credit
for what he did in Houston to give the SPURS their 1st Ring.

Dalhoop
01-20-2007, 06:57 AM
4/5 might be another game lost in the standings to the Mavs over that period

I think that the Spurs could gain a few games on the Mavs over the week. The Mavs are looking at a tough road trip

At Miami
At Orlando
At Chicago

The tough part will be holding onto the gains as the Mavs start a five of six at home against bottom feeders right afterward while the Spur are on a tough rodeo roadtrip, they could loose the gain in the very next week.

The Rodeo trip looks really tough this year starting with the Lakers and then going into a Jazz - Suns BtB situation, and wrapping up with a NJ - Detriot BtB ... Thats a ough stretch where the only tough game for the Mavs will be a home game vs the Rockets ... everyone else are bottom feeders.

The Spurs could find themselves 7-8 games back after the road trip .... They need to right the ship quickly.

dg7md
01-20-2007, 07:04 AM
4 out of 5 isn't even that impressive. Earlier in the year we were fantastic and were winning well contested road games. I'd rather see them go 15-0 over the next 15 games. The Suns and Mavs are legit and proved it by winning long streches of games, the Spurs have yet to win double digit games in a row.

J.T.
01-20-2007, 07:11 AM
If Spurs lose to Boston I am probably going to hang myself or become a Heat fan.

Dalhoop
01-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Sorry doghouse, I edited while you posted. I don't think a 15-0 isn't realistic at this point in the schedule. Maybe after the road trip where you have some home games, but not during this trip.

I didn't bring up the middle three games of the trip but they are

Washington (Have beat both the Mavs and Suns this year ... not an easy game)
Orlando
Miami

5-3 would not be out of the question on that trip, 4-4 is a possabilty ... Thats just brutal when your trying to keep up with teams that have easy stretches

Manu_The _Best
01-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Sunday at Philly (10-29)
Monday at Boston (12-25)

Who cares how many of those game we will win - the BOTTOM LINE IS with THOSE OLD DONNKEYS in the Club we cannot catch Dallas and the Suns and we will NOT pass the 2nd round in the Playoffs...LET'S MAKE SOME TRADES AND ACQUISITIONS - I WANT TO SEE St. Francis and J. ONeal (via trade fopr Tony Parker) in the Spurs uniforms and Finley, Beno, Vaughn, Tony P., and Willaims gone...We need (STILL) to find a backup PG...

GO SPURS!!! :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

itzsoweezee
01-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Sunday at Philly (10-29)
Monday at Boston (12-25)

talk about lowered expectations. spurs' fans are scared of a depleted houston squad now? what a sad state of affairs