PDA

View Full Version : Maybe? Maybe Not?

remingtonbo2001
01-19-2007, 01:09 AM
Has anyone taken account that our recent struggle might be the cause of Chip England? Did Tony not struggle early on last year after Chip adjusted his shot? Then, after some time, his shot improved drastically. The Spurs FO did hire Chip as a full-time assistant. This might take into account our erratic shooting. Which player(s) has Chip spent the most significant time working with? I suspect that our shot consistancy will improve as the season moves foward. Granted, it is difficult to teach an old dog new tricks. Not impossible, just difficult.

cheguevara
01-19-2007, 12:16 PM
wow interesting point. you have too much time on your hands. but interesting point.

Mr. Body
01-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Even if the shots went down, we'd still be old, lethargic, and listless. I don't know if Chip is working with the guys who shot well already, anyway.

kskonn
01-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I saw him working briefly with Barry before the game against the lakers. It looked like he was working on his releas point but it was only for about 5 minutes.

redskinfan
01-19-2007, 02:31 PM
the bench is old it has no spark, Devin would be great for us about now dont you think?