PDA

View Full Version : The Woman Just Cannot Shut Up

desflood
01-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Rosie Takes on 'American Idol' Judges

On Thursday morning’s “The View,” Rosie O’Donnell dropped a bomb on “American Idol” and attacked America’s three favorite judges.

“If you keep serving people crap, they’re eventually going to think it’s a meal,” Rosie touted. “Three millionaires… one probably intoxicated. So sad.”

Rosie’s new war came the morning after an incredible 32 million people tuned in as Simon, Randy and Paula struggled in Seattle, taking aim at wannabes like Kenneth Briggs.

“You look like one of those creatures in the jungle with those massive eyes, what are they called? Bush baby,” Simon told the “Idol” hopeful.

“To make fun of someone’s physical appearance, is this what America thinks is entertainment?” Rosie challenged.

Only “Extra” had a backstage “View” pass with Thursday’s guest host, “Idol’s” season five sweetheart Kellie Pickler, who found herself caught in the “A.I.” crossfire.

Kellie came to the judges’ defense, insisting, “We all knew when we got in line for ‘American Idol’ there was a chance we could be embarrassed on national TV and humiliate ourselves; we knew that.”

Meanwhile, as Rosie ripped apart the “Idol” judges, you better believe that Donald Trump wanted in on the action too, and “Extra” has it!

“She shouldn’t be going after Simon, and she shouldn’t be going after anybody,” The Donald said. “Rosie is a mess.”

While Rosie targets the “Idol” judges, it seems Paula and Ryan are involved in a war of their own. On Ryan’s L.A. radio show, Paula attacked Ryan for not defending her behavior when he appeared on “The Tonight Show.”

“Look, I don’t look in their cups to see what’s sitting before them on that table,” Ryan told Jay Leno.

Paula attacked Ryan on the Los Angeles airwaves, as she inquired about his sit down with Leno.

“You know darn well there’s nothing in any of our Coca-Cola cups, and you know darn well I’ve never gone out drinking,” she snapped.

“I really feel like I try to keep the peace with you,” he then told Paula, who accepted his apology, saying, “I love you.”

dougp
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM
She is slowly killing herself. Thank god because I hate her.
Unfortunately it's too slow ... she should be forced to supply men and women everywhere with that "Head On" crap to take care of the headache she gives us.

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Now she's just arguing for the sake of arguing, it's not gonna keep ratings up forever ya dumb fat dyky bitch

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Ick.

Bob Lanier
01-19-2007, 03:54 PM
“To make fun of someone’s physical appearance, is this what America thinks is entertainment?” Rosie challenged.
Well, yes.

And American Idol is an incredibly insipid form of 'entertainment', so I'm with her on that.

T Park
01-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Ill take American Idol, over any other of the bullshit that showtime, HBO, or other networks that put on the filth they do.

Id prefer to watch talented people try out and compete in a true competition.

You can keep that horrid piles of dung that is The Sopranos, Rome, and all that other vile horseshit.

King
01-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Er...The Sopranos and Rome are pretty damn good.

Mijo
01-19-2007, 04:21 PM
You can keep that horrid piles of dung that is The Sopranos, Rome, and all that other vile horseshit. I just knew you were a fan of Sex in the City!

MoSpur
01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm sick of hearing Rosie. I hope she is kicked off of her current show and doesn't get another chance to be on TV. Sorry, that sounds mean, but she is annoying.

MrChug
01-19-2007, 06:20 PM
It's funny...someone actually asked me who would hate to wrestle naked and within .1 seconds I said "Two words: Rosie O'donnell". :lmao

boutons_
01-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Her obesity is far from being her primary problem.

What a trainwreck of a person. Her campaign of trying to out Oprah? Amazing.

And she has viewers, which means there are companies that buy advertising on her shows.

To paraphrase RM:

“If I keep serving people Rosie's shit, they'll think I'm smell like rose,”

1Parker1
01-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Um, she's just doing her job and what I'm sure The View creates asked of her when they signed her. Just look at how often the show has been in the spotlight since she's been on. How often did anyone discuss whatever "hot topic" The View argued for/against before she came on>?

1Parker1
01-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh, but her American Idol argument is weak. It's probably been a slow news week.

boutons_
01-19-2007, 07:31 PM
"she's just doing her job"

what a classy lady. They should ask here to drink a lot of brand-name water and hold her pee. Evian would supply the water.

1Parker1
01-19-2007, 07:33 PM
"she's just doing her job"

what a classy lady. They should ask here to drink a lot of brand-name water and hold her pee. Evian would supply the water.

:wtf Who cares if she's classy? That's not why she was put on the show.

Melmart1
01-19-2007, 07:34 PM
All of you bitching in this thread about her are exactly why she WON'T shut up. She gets people talking about the show, the ratings are much higher and people are buzzing about it, good or bad. As long as she keeps tongues wagging, she won't go away.

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 07:37 PM
*thinks about making Donald Trump troll

katyon6th
01-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I liked Rosie better when she was adopting Asian babies and not on my TV.

midgetonadonkey
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
All of you bitching in this thread about her are exactly why she WON'T shut up. She gets people talking about the show, the ratings are much higher and people are buzzing about it, good or bad. As long as she keeps tongues wagging, she won't go away.

She loves a good wagging tongue.

http://www.smileyhut.com/music/rimshot.gif

exstatic
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
It's fairly easy to avoid Rosie: don't watch The View.

Louie Vega
01-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Rosie wants to get fired. If she quits she has to give back all that cash. She knows what she is doing.

boutons_
01-20-2007, 03:49 AM
"Who cares if she's classy?"

Exactly! daytime TV = Women's TV = revolting, classless, tacky, degrading crap :lol

Hey, "It's a Free Country!" :lol

Lady Marmalade
01-20-2007, 11:32 AM
blah....

SpursWoman
01-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Rosie doesn't like the cock. :spin

smeagol
01-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Americam Idol deserves all the bashing it gets and more.

What a piece of shit of a show!