PDA

View Full Version : A history lesson from your friend FILLMOE!

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
february 27th 1933 a leader stood infront of the ruins of a destroyed building..... calling it a sign from god.. the buildings destruction was blamed on terrorists who had roots in the middle east who could only be stopped by all out war. within weeks of the attack detention centers were put in place to detain so called aliases of these terrorists.... shortly after that a new law was put in place called the decree on the protection of the people and the state... which at the time was seen as a very patriotic bill...... thousands of people were arrested and noted as people who were supporters of terrorism.... in his public addresses the popular leader often spoke of his homeland and his deep religious faith.... his soldiers who often came from the poor and working classes shared his belief and wore their faith on their uniforms with belt buckles that read "god is with us".... the leader urged his "unified people" to invade other countries and instill new leaders..... time magazine praised this new leader as man of the year.............. by now yall should know who im talking about.......

im not making any assumptions or accusations just stating how similar this is to a certain situation/person we all now.......

i know boutons will have a field day with this one........

Marklar MM
01-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Stalin was chosen twice and Hitler once. Word.

101A
01-19-2007, 03:14 PM
february 27th 1933 a leader stood infront of the ruins of a destroyed building..... calling it a sign from god.. the buildings destruction was blamed on terrorists who had roots in the middle east who could only be stopped by all out war. within weeks of the attack detention centers were put in place to detain so called aliases of these terrorists.... shortly after that a new law was put in place called the decree on the protection of the people and the state... which at the time was seen as a very patriotic bill...... thousands of people were arrested and noted as people who were supporters of terrorism.... in his public addresses the popular leader often spoke of his homeland and his deep religious faith.... his soldiers who often came from the poor and working classes shared his belief and wore their faith on their uniforms with belt buckles that read "god is with us".... the leader urged his "unified people" to invade other countries and instill new leaders..... time magazine praised this new leader as man of the year.............. by now yall should know who im talking about.......

im not making any assumptions or accusations just stating how similar this is to a certain situation/person we all now.......

i know boutons will have a field day with this one........

No, no. FDR didn't lock up the Japanese until '42.

Spurminator
01-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Yes, I definitely see the similarities between Gitmo and gas chambers/firing squads and the genocide of entire families of Jews.

Preach it.

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 03:48 PM
i know guys..... its hard when you cant argue facts......

101A
01-19-2007, 04:52 PM
OK.

George W. Bush = Adolf Hitler.

Got it.

You are really a singularly capable debater with an incredible mastery of historical facts and trends.

Extra Stout
01-19-2007, 05:08 PM
This is so on-target. I mean, in the past six years, Congress has been dissolved, and we haven't had any more elections. We've swelled the military up to 20% of our population, sent everybody who voices opposition to Bush into forced labor camps to die, and have invaded and occupied both Canada and Mexico. We have rounded up every Muslim not only in the U.S., but in the surrounding countries, for systematic extermination.

I applaud Fillmoe's mastery of historical facts here. Nobody nails nuance like he does. And he's so original!

DarkReign
01-19-2007, 05:16 PM
...and back to the Club he goes....

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 05:20 PM
:lol :lol

*waits for boutons post

NorCal510
01-19-2007, 08:22 PM
politics are for douchebags

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 08:24 PM
politics are for douchebags

all politicians are crooked...... and so are all the homos in this forum...... i lost for posting here

clambake
01-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Bush is more subtle, give him credit. His wife gets cancer and he cuts the budget for cancer research. Diabolical.

gtownspur
01-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Bush is MY LEADER!

I guess elpimpo agrees with Fillmoedicks.

smeagol
01-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Bush is more subtle, give him credit. His wife gets cancer and he cuts the budget for cancer research. Diabolical.
Do you agree with the troll or not?

scott
01-20-2007, 12:57 AM
But Hitler was never ELECTED...

(wait for it... WAIT FOR IT...)