PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Banks

The_Worlds_finest
01-19-2007, 05:34 PM
The Suns are shopping Marcus Banks. Incase you dont know he is a PG not to bad, hes a jump shooter, and plays decent d. he has a 3 million dollar contract. Who would you give up to a possible title contendor? For sure not brent barry or anybody else that can hit a huge three, but what about jackie butler

Mr. Body
01-19-2007, 05:52 PM
"[H]e has a 3 million dollar contract" is highly misleading. His contract lasts until, like the 22nd century.

The Suns would probably give him up for an expiring. That signing was a mistake.

djohn14
01-19-2007, 06:00 PM
I wouldn't be against it. Obviously it would be a mistake to give up anything more than Eric Williams or Butler. I wouldn't even give up White. I feel he might be the future SF. He would be better than Vaughn or Beno. Williams or Butler, but no more.

Bruno
01-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Banks is slighty too expensive to be Spurs" backup PG and a deal between Spurs and Suns is highly unlikely.

If you forgive these points, Banks + Jumaine Jones for Williams + Udrih seems to be a fair deal (Suns need expirings becuase they will be soon in lux tax troubles).