PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Kevin Garnett?

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Wheres the KG that showed up in the KINGS/WOLVES playoff series a few years back.... To be honest I haven't seen KG play in a really long time and I am watching this Wolves/Pistons game and he just ain't the same dude... He used to be a factor on both sides of the court... Hes missing open jumpers and 5 foot fade aways and letting Rip Hamilton take it to him(weird how while I'm typing this he swats the crap outta Rip :lol :lol) but anyways did I just catch him on a shitty day? Is he on the downslope of his career? Or does he just not give a shit anymore?

atxrocker
01-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Is he on the downslope of his career? Or does he just not give a shit anymore?

I'd say so, plus he's probably just plain tired of being on a shitty, losing team. Dudes been in the game a long time, maybe his heart ain't in it anymore.

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I remember watching an interview a few years back where dude basically poured his heart out and was crying.... they had to stop the interview because he got some emotional and continue it later.......

Vinnie_Johnson
01-19-2007, 08:32 PM
He is a great role player.

Amare_32
01-19-2007, 08:32 PM
I remember watching an interview a few years back where dude basically poured his heart out and was crying.... they had to stop the interview because he got some emotional and continue it later.......

I still don't understand why he insist on not asking for a trade. McHale is never going to do anything meaningful to improve that team.
________
Find Headshop (http://headshop.net/)
________
tiny tits Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/small-tits/)

Vinnie_Johnson
01-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I still don't understand why he insist on not asking for a trade. McHale is never going to do anything meaningful to improve that team.

What he has Ricky Davis is that not enough Mike James :lol

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 08:43 PM
he has mark madsen.... whos a great dancer.... only if you win a championship though

Vinnie_Johnson
01-19-2007, 08:47 PM
he has mark madsen.... whos a great dancer.... only if you win a championship though

That boy can rap too. :dramaquee

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-19-2007, 10:38 PM
KG threw the ball at Dyess and then ran off, people going to make a big deal of that?

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 10:39 PM
you could say he busted a carmelo

dirk4mvp
01-19-2007, 10:40 PM
or an Anthony Peeler

If KG would've hit back, dude would've been hurt....bad.

Fillmoe
01-19-2007, 10:41 PM
anthony peeler didnt run back...... kg just never hit him with his old snoop dogg frame having ass.......

atxrocker
01-19-2007, 10:43 PM
kg just never hit him with his old snoop dogg frame having ass.......

:lol :lol

FromWayDowntown
01-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Beno + Barry for KG.

JamStone
01-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Wheres the KG that showed up in the KINGS/WOLVES playoff series a few years back.... To be honest I haven't seen KG play in a really long time and I am watching this Wolves/Pistons game and he just ain't the same dude... He used to be a factor on both sides of the court... Hes missing open jumpers and 5 foot fade aways and letting Rip Hamilton take it to him(weird how while I'm typing this he swats the crap outta Rip :lol :lol) but anyways did I just catch him on a shitty day? Is he on the downslope of his career? Or does he just not give a shit anymore?

KG had 19 rebounds ... I think he had 14 by halftime. I guess because he has a poor shooting night, he "just ain't the same dude."

KG only had 4 points at halftime, but he controlled the glass at both ends of the court for much of the game.

As for what happened with McDyess ...

McDyess and Mark Madsen got tangled up positioning for a rebound, and McDyess basically shoved Madsen off of him, something not really out of the ordinary, but it was definitely a shove by McDyess. Madsen, overreacting and flopping to get a call, went to the ground. Trying to defend his teammate, KG shoved McDyess after the play and then threw the ball at Dice. Dice shoved back. KG took a pedestrian swing at Dice and started to back-pedal as Dice came after him. Most of the Pistons love KG and it got broken up pretty quickly. Both KG and Dice continued to talk shit to each other. Even the local broadcast showed Dice saying: "You're still a pussy!" at KG. LMAO!

KG back-pedalled, but he did not do a Carmelo. He stayed within range to fight if Dice got to him and wasn't held back. He back-pedalled slowly like a boxer measuring an opponent in a ring. He did not run backwards 50 feet looking for his purse.