PDA

View Full Version : Pop Jaws at Mason?

Timmy!
01-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Anyone noticed Pop was taking a parting shot at D. Mason after he got ejected?

exstatic
01-19-2007, 10:56 PM
I think it was a joke. Pop wouldn't mess with another team's player. He was too pissed at Isaiah for the whole "Break his foot!" thing.

milkyway21
01-19-2007, 11:16 PM
17-4 Spurs run after Pops got ejected...

Solid D
01-19-2007, 11:18 PM
I couldn't tell what he said but Mason looked back at him and then nodded and appeared to say okay. Who knows though?

T-Pain
01-20-2007, 12:23 AM
yeah im curious about what he said. may i suggest a possible trade for mason??? :P

Buddy Holly
01-20-2007, 12:28 AM
I took it as Pop was probably using Mason name as he was yelling at the ref and when he was ejected he just explained to Mason that he didn't have any hard feelings towards him or beef (using his name) and that he was simply trying to motivate his team. That's why Pop gave him a pat and Mason nodded.

FromWayDowntown
01-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I thought Pop was assuring Mason that everything was cool between them; Pop appeared to be more pissed about a no-call on a mix-up between Mason and Bowen than he was about the softy that Derosa hung on Duncan. Actually, I think Pop went at Derosa for the softy to get the first T, then went after Donaghy about the no call to get the 2nd T. Having blasted Donaghy about that play, I thought he might have said something that Mason might construe as derogatory, and Pop went out to reassure him that there were no hard feelings and that Pop's anger was directed at the officials. Just a guess, though.

Das Texan
01-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Pop told Mason he was going to go get a drink.