PDA

View Full Version : Who won Ortiz/Lidell II?

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 02:48 PM
?

LEONARD
01-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Jeez dude...you searched the internet and couldn't find the result? :lol

I'll do you one better and post links to the fight...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Nue-7qQH-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVXYOYNU_g

spurs=bling
01-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Are fucking serious?

mardigan
01-20-2007, 03:15 PM
Ortiz is and will always be Chucks bitch

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 06:41 PM
damn blingy gets excited about ufc

LEONARD
01-20-2007, 06:46 PM

She does...but she's obviously not the huge fan that you are... ;)

You're welcome for the links... :ihit

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 06:49 PM
I am watching it now, was going to reply afterwards

half way through 'pt 1' and i still cannot understand what made tito fall down like that, he just fell by himself

im replaying the part over and over

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 06:50 PM
i think it was a slip

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 07:03 PM
pffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

are you fucking shitting me?

Its so blatantly obvious Ortiz is just psyched out, plus the match was stopped early, like 75% of all fucking UFC matches are now
the state of hte UFC fucking sucks now thats why i dont keep up with this bull shit anymore

they stopped that shit when Lidell was hitting Ortiz's forearms

but its also very blatant Ortiz is psyched out

LEONARD
01-20-2007, 07:13 PM

half way through 'pt 1' and i still cannot understand what made tito fall down like that, he just fell by himself

Jeez dude...Ortiz got the $hit knocked out of him with an overhand left (right above the temple). A slip??? Wow!! :lol

They showed a super slow motion replay on the PPV...I don't know what that youtube version shows...

EDIT
just watched the youtube version and you must be blind...what is that hitting Tito's head at the 5:36 point?? :lol

pffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

are you fucking shitting me?

Its so blatantly obvious Ortiz is just psyched out, plus the match was stopped early, like 75% of all fucking UFC matches are now
the state of hte UFC fucking sucks now thats why i dont keep up with this bull shit anymore

they stopped that shit when Lidell was hitting Ortiz's forearms

but its also very blatant Ortiz is psyched out

Wow!! :lol

Old UFC = garbage
Current UFC = legit sport

If you don't keep up with it, how are you coming up with stats on fights being stopped too early? :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
01-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Jeez dude...Ortiz got the $hit knocked out of him with an overhand left (right above the temple). A slip??? Wow!! :lol

They showed a super slow motion replay on the PPV...I don't know what that youtube version shows...

EDIT
just watched the youtube version and you must be blind...what is that hitting Tito's head at the 5:36 point?? :lol

Wow!! :lol

Old UFC = garbage
Current UFC = legit sport

If you don't keep up with it, how are you coming up with stats on fights being stopped too early? :lol

The hit to the temple was almost a glancing blow, it looked like he slipped to me cuz he got the shit scared out of him

And i watch UFC, just not religiously, and alot of the fights i watch are stopped just cuz someone is throwing wild punches over and over again

How is old UFC garbage, they just let them stay in the ring until someone won

These round formats favor strikers like chuck....Shamrock-Severn II would have never even existed under these conditions, granted the fight was boring but the fighters werent forced to stand and throw punches the whole time
its like the nba changing its rules to favor mark cuban's band of fags

spurs=bling
01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
STFU, how many times have i told you to knock it off already.

Oscar DeLa
01-20-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't know what it is, but, when lamarcus_bryant talks to spurs=bling......She gets angry!!!!!!!

Rip-Hamilton32
01-21-2007, 12:32 AM
lol tito getting psyched out thats his game plan..he got beat plain and simple

Mr Dio
01-21-2007, 03:47 PM
The hit to the temple was almost a glancing blow, it looked like he slipped to me cuz he got the shit scared out of him

And i watch UFC, just not religiously, and alot of the fights i watch are stopped just cuz someone is throwing wild punches over and over again

How is old UFC garbage, they just let them stay in the ring until someone won

These round formats favor strikers like chuck....Shamrock-Severn II would have never even existed under these conditions, granted the fight was boring but the fighters werent forced to stand and throw punches the whole time
its like the nba changing its rules to favor mark cuban's band of fags :lol Those 10min rounds can get pretty damn boring when the fighters burn themselves out the 1st few minutes. Ever wonder why even the "best" pride fights are so heavily edited when they're replayed? I seriously doubt it's because of the commercial factor.

The early days of the UFC were fun to watch because of the mismatches.
Most of the fights that were between same or apprx same weight fighters were some of the best for the sport. That garbage now where you have a HW fight a LHW for the most part, sucks. If the fight is between 2 good or highly ranked fighters the HW is almost always going to win.
The win actually counts for the HW as well........That is like the old UFC.

BeerIsGood!
01-21-2007, 04:43 PM

The left wasn't a very hard shot, but the location was perfect - you don't have to get hit hard on the temple to get woozy.

LEONARD
01-22-2007, 09:09 AM

Sounds like you watch too much to me...cut back to ZERO...PLEASE... :donkey

LaMarcus Bryant
01-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Its exactly like that time Fernando Vargas fought Oscar de La for the first time....Fernando got hit once with a good direct right, then Oscar crowds him and throws like 20 punches in a row, all of which were totally deflected by Fernando's gloves...then the fight was stopped, Oscar made his famous "I just want more!" speech, and I lost five dollars.

atxrocker
01-23-2007, 11:15 PM
and I lost five dollars.

I lost more than that. That fight helped blossom my hatred for that pansy ass de la hoya.

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 08:47 AM
It was rigged.