PDA

View Full Version : Melo's Suspension Is Over

Leetonidas
01-21-2007, 01:36 AM
Let the soap opera being. :smokin

RonMexico
01-21-2007, 03:22 AM
I was pissed doubly that the Suns game was PPD against the Nuggets for 2 reasons: (a) Suns could have had an easy win against a depleted team, and (b) Melo's return was supposed to be here in Houston and I was planning to go see it live.

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-21-2007, 06:50 AM
AWESOME

Smoked the Rockets on the road on the back end of a b2b in OT, awesome way to end the suspension.

Time for the Nuggets to keep rolling. Id give them 5 games b4 they really start clicking with Melo

mavsfan1000
01-21-2007, 06:58 AM
Melo is overrated. The nuggets will not be as good as some are predicting.

kingsfan
01-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the reminder, time for him to come back and lead my fantasy team to victory http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif
I'm curious to see how it's going to work out with AI, can we get a vbookie on the date it will blow up? I say Feb. 7th.

ducks
01-21-2007, 09:09 AM
melo was the mvp before the fight

JamStone
01-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Melo is a punk, but he was playing as good as anyone in the leauge before the fight. It might take a few games for AI and Marshmelo to adjust to each other, but I suspect they'll end up being very good. As exciting as it will be to watch AI and Anthony play together, the health of Marcus Camby might be the key to the Nuggets going far in the playoffs. Cambyman can still be a major difference maker at the defensive end.

mabber
01-21-2007, 12:24 PM

I have no clue how good the Nuggets will be with Melo back but to say he is over-rated is not the brightest thing you've ever posted. He was in the mix as league MVP prior to his suspension. He's obviously gone to another level this season. His experience with the USA team must have really helped.

StylisticS
01-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Good. :elephant My fantasy team has suffered big time with him being out.

mavsfan1000
01-23-2007, 02:26 AM
melo was the mvp before the fight
far from it. Dirk, Nash, Wade, and Kobe are the top players in the league. Not Melo. Melo is one dimensional. Scoring.

ponky
01-23-2007, 02:30 AM
I was pissed doubly that the Suns game was PPD against the Nuggets for 2 reasons: (a) Suns could have had an easy win against a depleted team, and (b) Melo's return was supposed to be here in Houston and I was planning to go see it live.

wtf? just the other day you and nashfan were talking about how the suns play *flat* when it comes to playing teams without their star guys. i believe you specifically said this about the rockets game and nashfan said this about both the rockets game and some other game.