PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Win Again!

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Up 11 over the Heat at halftime and they already have this game in the bag unless they just decide to stop playing! Woooooo fuck you Miami you bunch of fucking flukes!! :elephant

Leetonidas
01-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah. Miami blows.

lurker
01-21-2007, 02:41 PM
If they lose, I'm blaming you.

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 02:42 PM
If they lose, I'm blaming you.
They wont I swear. We have it won!

Leetonidas
01-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Lead was at 4 and just like that it's about to be 10. :lol

Leetonidas
01-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Off-topic, where do you get the idea of Zach Randolph in a Mavs jersey?

Leetonidas
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Nice And 1 by Wade

resistanze
Wade going to work...

kingsfan
Mavs fans counting on a win, hmm where have I heard that before? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:05 PM
DAYUMMMMM Stackhouse, wow.

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Mav's have the upper hand right now, but there's time. Great game!

CruelMonkey
01-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Wade is being embarassed by Stackhouse. Can the refs save him from certain embarassment?

cornbread
01-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Wade ties the game. 3:26 left in the 4th.

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 03:16 PM
:sleep :sleep Mavs will win. We are fucking around. I am just sitting back waiting for the Mavs to answer the call once again!

mabber
01-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Wade ties the game. 3:26 left in the 4th.

Gonna be tough for Mavs to win now. Wade is going to take it to the hole every time now and shoot free throws.

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Off-topic, where do you get the idea of Zach Randolph in a Mavs jersey?

Pipedream :lol

lefty
Up 11 over the Heat at halftime and they already have this game in the bag unless they just decide to stop playing! Woooooo fuck you Miami you bunch of fucking flukes!! :elephant
:lol :lol :lol

trueD
Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirk.

Duncanoypi
01-21-2007, 03:18 PM
excuses....if the mavs are good...this game will not come close...

Duncanoypi
01-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Walker is the best player now...for the Mavs

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Mavs are so fucking clutch!

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:21 PM
A Walker, :lol

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Dallas' defense rocks.

Fillmoe
01-21-2007, 03:22 PM

yup

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Late game F.T.'s KILLING Heat.

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
*missed FT's

mabber
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Dallas' defense rocks.

It's the difference between this year's team and last year's. Mavs make stops when it counts. Heat are playing good defense too.

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 03:27 PM
NBA fans now unite praying for the Mavs to lose! :lol

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Heat need a stop, J-Will steal?

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Stackhouse the star, Dirk choked...Wade choked...

trueD
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Congrats Mavs fans.

Dirk Nowitzki
This team is something else I swear! Just give us the fucking trophy why dont you! :drunk :drunk :smokin

Amuseddaysleeper
great game

but the mavs seem to have come down slightly over the past few games

regardless, they're still eaisly yhe best pick for a championship this year

CruelMonkey
01-21-2007, 03:30 PM
J-Will choked
Haslem choked
Wade choked
Walker is the Mavs' MVP

Mavs win.

lefty
That was close ; Wade and Stack were great

P-O-Z
ill never say this about the mavs but u guys deseved to win this game great game i hope we meet aganist each other in the finals once more

angel_luv
Miami was painful to watch. Oh my gosh! :vomit:

The_Game
01-21-2007, 03:32 PM
good game

Mavs showed how different they are from last year. they got key stops and made scores. good game by the heat they wanted it bad.

TheMulvany
It's kind of sad that Miami probably played their best game of the year, were at home, got the benefit of a lot of calls, and still lost.

Anyone can win at home. Remember, last game the Mavs crushed the Lakers. Winning on the road is never easy...but the Mavs won. The end.

Leetonidas
This team is something else I swear! Just give us the fucking trophy why dont you! :drunk :drunk :smokin
Don't get to ahead of yourself. This is remeniscent of the Pistons from last year. They looked unbeatable...but while it seems similar, I must say, Avery is a much better coach then Flip Saunders.

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
good game

Mavs showed how different they are from last year. they got key stops and made scores. good game by the heat they wanted it bad.
walker really need to cut down on those turnovers what killed us was the fact that we got off to bad start

Dirk Nowitzki
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't get to ahead of yourself. This is remeniscent of the Pistons from last year. They looked unbeatable...but while it seems similar, I must say, Avery is a much better coach then Flip Saunders.

Hence the reason why I had the drunk and smoking smilies in the end of my sentence. Dont get all PMS about it. :lol :p:

stretch
01-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I wouldnt say they looked unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination. they played in the East. if the Mavs or Spurs were in the East last year, they probably would have won 70 games.

lefty
01-21-2007, 03:34 PM

Avery > Flip, I agree

HeatOwnzNba
01-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Mavs got lucky at then end. oh well, shit happens. Our guys nearly
took them out again without shaq and it took an awesome 4th
quarter performance by Crackhouse to get the mavs the win.
Great game though.

angel_luv
01-21-2007, 03:38 PM
I didn't watch the whole game- too painful- so that must be how I missed the greatness that is the Heat.

Every time I checked the Heat were throwing up ill advised shots and completely neglecting to go for the offensive rebound.
Then when the game was finally tied, they got super sloppy on defense.
Seriously, you're down three in the final seconds and you give the Mavs the and one opportunity. :wtf

How was this the Heat's best game? I don't think they ever lead.

sribb43
Did you hear the fans boo Walker when he got taken out of the game late in the 4th after 3 awful possessions, yet typical Walker possessions. Loved the step back 3 Walk :lol :lol :lol

StylisticS

The biggest difference is that last part of your post from the two teams. Hopefully Avery keeps them focused at the task at hand.

sribb43
01-21-2007, 03:40 PM
It's kind of sad that Miami probably played their best game of the year, were at home, got the benefit of a lot of calls, and still lost.

Anyone can win at home. Remember, last game the Mavs crushed the Lakers. Winning on the road is never easy...but the Mavs won. The end.

i thought it was a fairly officated game and was called pretty even

mabber
01-21-2007, 03:40 PM
walker really need to cut down on those turnovers what killed us was the fact that we got off to bad start

If there is such a thing, it was probably a "good" loss for the Heat. You guys played much better than your record would indicate. Just a few missed free throws and being stupid enough to let Walker touch the ball in the last 3 minutes. Mavs played really hard the whole game. In fact, it was the first time in awhile that Mavs played that hard from the start. So it's not like the Mavs played poorly or anything.

I still think you guys are the team to beat assuming that Shaq stays healthy after he decides to come back.

mabber
01-21-2007, 03:42 PM
i thought it was a fairly officated game and was called pretty even

I agree. I really didn't notice the officiating that much. It was obvious that Wade was hurt or he would have been going to the hoop late in the game.

angel_luv
01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
I feel bad... am I being too harsh on the Heat? I promise they were awful every time I tuned in. :lol

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
If there is such a thing, it was probably a "good" loss for the Heat. You guys played much better than your record would indicate. Just a few missed free throws and being stupid enough to let Walker touch the ball in the last 3 minutes. Mavs played really hard the whole game. In fact, it was the first time in awhile that Mavs played that hard from the start. So it's not like the Mavs played poorly or anything.

I still think you guys are the team to beat assuming that Shaq stays healthy after he decides to come back.
thanks but yea i hate it when walker is playing in the post either way it dont matter we had a chance to tie but it didnt turn out that way a win is a win i dont care if we didnt have shaq u guys deserved this and i hopeeeeee that i see the mavs and heat in the finals again

G-Money
01-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Avery > Flip, I agree

Avery> Flip

Pistons> Mavericks

DubMcDub
Avery> Flip

Pistons> Mavericks

:lol

PaceMonster

man fuck you and all of the other heat haters....you motherfuckers know inside that you're scared...we came down to the wire with ya'll with Wade on one ankle and no Shaq...im not worried one bit about the Mavs....u guys better tell me this was one of ur worse game because the team i saw play today is not as good as they are hyped.....if it wasnt for Stackhouse getting on a once in a lifetime fire and shitting on Wade in the 4th quarter, this game was all Miami's....ill give Stack and the rest of yall ur props for coming into our gym and taking a close one but im not scared at all.

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 03:46 PM

that was definetly not our best game of the season not even close our best game was probally agnist the lakers on x-mas ill give u some reasons
1 3-7 kapono one of his worst games
2 wlaker for just being walker
3 zo only 8 points
4 haslem 1 for 3freethrows
5 and last but not least the refs were striaght and shaq didnt play

mabber
01-21-2007, 03:50 PM
thanks but yea i hate it when walker is playing in the post either way it dont matter we had a chance to tie but it didnt turn out that way a win is a win i dont care if we didnt have shaq u guys deserved this and i hopeeeeee that i see the mavs and heat in the finals again

It was terrible defense on that last possession by the Mavs. Wade got a wide open look and I was SHOCKED he didn't knock it down.

I really hope the Mavs & Heat are in the finals again as well. Mavs have got a couple of really good teams (Spurs & Suns) to get past and you guys really just need to get healthy and find your groove...as I just don't think there is a team out east good enough to beat you in a playoff series. It's obvious, that there's a focus & motivation problem going on in Miami but they'll get past that once Shaq is back and the playoffs on the horizon.

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 03:54 PM
It was terrible defense on that last possession by the Mavs. Wade got a wide open look and I was SHOCKED he didn't knock it down.

I really hope the Mavs & Heat are in the finals again as well. Mavs have got a couple of really good teams (Spurs & Suns) to get past and you guys really just need to get healthy and find your groove...as I just don't think there is a team out east good enough to beat you in a playoff series. It's obvious, that there's a focus & motivation problem going on in Miami but they'll get past that once Shaq is back and the playoffs on the horizon.
nowitizki is just a beast he is like a freak of nature a 7 fotter who can knock down shots like that for mvp id have d-wade dirk and kobe

SpurForLife
01-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Avery> Flip

Pistons> Mavericks

Yeah, sure they are :rolleyes

Bookit
01-21-2007, 04:07 PM
nowitizki is just a beast he is like a freak of nature a 7 fotter who can knock down shots like that for mvp id have d-wade dirk and kobe

Dirk didn't play well at all. He also missed those two wide open jumpers at the end that would have sealed it. Not good at all. And Terry was missing shots all over the court that he usually makes.

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Dirk didn't play well at all. He also missed those two wide open jumpers at the end that would have sealed it. Not good at all. And Terry was missing shots all over the court that he usually makes.
neither did kapono zo posey walker haslem wright or payton and wade was decent but not amazing

td4mvp21
01-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Pistons> Mavericks

:lmao

sandeepgm
01-21-2007, 04:15 PM

Miami is a good team. I think you guys are a better playoff team than a regular season team. You have a simple offense, postups and pick and rolls and wade's playmaking. You have good outside shooters like Kapono. You also have good physical defense and veterans that blend in well.

Against a team like this, we could be a victim of our versatility. We probably could try to match up with wade in a variety of ways but doesnt seem too much of a difference. A tighter rotation and an offense that keeps dirk more in rhythm is required. Right now there is a tendency to play too many isolations...

The_Game
01-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Heat are looking better but I just don't see them getting past the Pistons this year. If they had added a good player in free-agency then maybe but i just don't see it.

bulletedge
01-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Dirk was so-so and missed clutch shots he has been making recently. Terry had a horrible shooting game. Devin Harris coming off the flu hardly played. Howard had his usual great game and Stackhouse was out of his mind. Dampier made a few good plays- he tries but he has limited skills (stone hands???) The rest of the bench contributed very little.

No Shaq. Wade hampered by a bad ankle. Posey was invisible. Williams hit some incredible shots. Payton needs to retire. Walker is still the same loser that played here in Dallas a couple of years ago and Mourning contributed virtually nothing on the offensive end.

Refs were calling it both ways for the most part.

Mavs win...ho-hum, what else is new? They are a different team this season. Even when Miami tied the game 90-90, I sensed NO panic by the Mavs. They simply took care of business. Again.

trueD
01-21-2007, 04:23 PM
shaq didnt playAnd so goes the loss, as many in the past.

Shaq is a PO guy, be very afraid when he comes back, gets healthy and dominates the low post alongside Alonzo ONCE AGAIN.

Big question: Has Shaq been able to stay in shape since his operation?

The_Game
01-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Shaq's days of dominating are long gone...

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 04:37 PM
yea but he can still give us 20 and 10 like very night not to mention drawing the double teams

Greg Oden
01-21-2007, 04:47 PM
I love it when Toine hits a shot and he just starts letting everything go he touches. And Stack got hot, making Wade look stupid.

Testing
01-21-2007, 04:59 PM
I did not think Wade's defense was that good in the 4th quarter. That hurt them, I think. His offense and playmaking was great, however.

I am not sure why many people think Wade is a great defender...because he gets many steals? He did not look so good today defensively, perhaps because he was injured. But tell him to at least get a hand up and not fall for the fake out every time!

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I love it when Toine hits a shot and he just starts letting everything go he touches. And Stack got hot, making Wade look stupid.
toine is just a egghead mutherfucker who jacks up a lot of shots

P-O-Z
01-21-2007, 05:01 PM
I did not think Wade's defense was that good in the 4th quarter. That hurt them, I think. His offense and playmaking was great, however.

I am not sure why many people think Wade is a great defender...because he gets many steals? He did not look so good today defensively, perhaps because he was injured. But tell him to at least get a hand up and not fall for the fake out every time!
he played stackhouse really good idk wut u are talkin bout

trueD
01-21-2007, 05:02 PM

Tim is good, but I was mostly referring to Diop and Dampier--though Shaq gives Tim a run fer sure.

dirk4mvp
01-21-2007, 05:02 PM
how? Stack had 23 in 25 minutes with Wade holding him most of that time.

Testing
01-21-2007, 05:04 PM
he played stackhouse really good idk wut u are talkin bout

What? Stack scored 14 points in the 4th quarter, with Wade on him the entire time.

Amare_32
01-21-2007, 05:26 PM
yea but he can still give us 20 and 10 like very night not to mention drawing the double teams

The days of teams double teaming Shaq won't be around forever.
________
TELEVISION NEWS (http://www.tv-gossip.com/)
________
Roll blunts (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

Amare_32
01-21-2007, 08:32 PM
On a side note the Heat's rookie guard Robert Hite was arrested on Miami Beach on a DUI. Guess is not only the Mavs that can't resist South Beach.
________
Herbalaire Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)
________
ANGELTRAVIESOX (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/angeltraviesox/)

ponky
01-21-2007, 09:22 PM
NBA fans now unite praying for the Mavs to lose! :lol

omg, you totally crack me up, way to go mavs fan!

ponky
01-21-2007, 09:26 PM
man fuck you and all of the other heat haters....you motherfuckers know inside that you're scared...we came down to the wire with ya'll with Wade on one ankle and no Shaq...im not worried one bit about the Mavs....u guys better tell me this was one of ur worse game because the team i saw play today is not as good as they are hyped.....if it wasnt for Stackhouse getting on a once in a lifetime fire and shitting on Wade in the 4th quarter, this game was all Miami's....ill give Stack and the rest of yall ur props for coming into our gym and taking a close one but im not scared at all.

yeah, uh you don't sound scared at all

Amare_32
01-21-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah, uh you don't sound scared at all

:lol Yeah not scared at all.
________
Buy no2 vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/no2-vaporizer.html)
________
How To Roll A Joint (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

ponky
01-21-2007, 09:34 PM
:lol Yeah not scared at all.

well i WAS watching the suns/wolves game. you guys sometimes let the teams stay with you until about the third quarter and then when i blink you've gone up by double digits, soooooooooo annoying :lol :lol :lol

td4mvp21
01-21-2007, 09:36 PM
well i WAS watching the suns/wolves game. you guys sometimes let the teams stay with you until about the third quarter and then when i blink you've gone up by double digits, soooooooooo annoying :lol :lol :lol

:lol The Mavs do the same thing, I'll be keeping up with it on nba.com or sportsline.com, then comes the third quarter the Mavs go up by like 20.

ponky
01-21-2007, 09:47 PM
:lol The Mavs do the same thing, I'll be keeping up with it on nba.com or sportsline.com, then comes the third quarter the Mavs go up by like 20.

lol, i guess that's true although lately we've had some grind out games sprinkled in there. this is why i delay watching a game for about 45 min. so that i can tivo through it if it sucks...i just realized garnett was out, game over!

Amarelooms
01-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Umm the Suns are pretty much blowing 90% of the league out...while the Mavs are having to fight to get some wins....hopefully will help come playoff time. The only team that can probably beat them in a 7 game series in the Mavs and that's gonna be tough...those fuckers can all shoot from the outside and they just wear you down with the non-stop pace

RonMexico
01-21-2007, 11:51 PM

Yeah - the game against the Rockets is the most prime example.... actually that game was against T-Mac, the rest of the team never showed up.

dallaskd
01-22-2007, 06:00 PM
the best