PDA

View Full Version : Bring O'Neil in: Parker out.

AceProfits
01-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Guys I think Barry, Parker, and E. Williams going to Indiana for O'neil would be great.

I think there is tremendous upside to our frontline and we can have Ginobli running the point.

MannyIsGod
01-22-2007, 01:44 AM
You're so much on crack its not even funny. No thanks.

Das Texan
01-22-2007, 01:44 AM
That is an insult to crack.

AceProfits
01-22-2007, 01:47 AM
why? does are offense really need a traditional point guard? Is parker even that?

We aren't going to win a championship with what we have and that is the whole point of this league. We have to make a change. O'neil is only 28 we are getting younger and better with this trade.

Plus where is Parker at the end of games? Where is parker at the end of playoff series's?

Dex
01-22-2007, 01:47 AM
If Ginobili was left running the point, you'd suddenly have a huge gap at the 2-spot, especially since you also shipped out the only other 1/2 combo-gaurd we have.

Micheal Finley is too ancient to play 48-minutes of shooting gaurd, plus that would completely screw up Pop's brilliant plan of playing him as an undersized power foward.

jaffies
01-22-2007, 01:53 AM
O'neil is only 28 we are getting younger and better with this trade.

Parker is 24.

I like crack, too.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2007, 01:56 AM
Who is O'Neil?

MannyIsGod
01-22-2007, 01:59 AM
why? does are offense really need a traditional point guard? Is parker even that?

We aren't going to win a championship with what we have and that is the whole point of this league. We have to make a change. O'neil is only 28 we are getting younger and better with this trade.

Plus where is Parker at the end of games? Where is parker at the end of playoff series's?So, send way 1/2 of the guards in the rotation for a guy that doesn't solve a need except for more rebounding? No thanks. The Spurs need a 3/4, not a 4/5.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-22-2007, 02:00 AM

Plus where is Parker at the end of games? Where is parker at the end of playoff series's?

Wait, so people want to trade Tony because he's not a traditional point guard and you want to trade Tony because he is a traditional point guard...

:dizzy

Kori Ellis
01-22-2007, 02:30 AM
There's already a long thread about this lame idea.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58330&highlight=jermaine+o%27neal

And if he becomes a Spur, I hope you aren't the one putting his name on the back of his jersey. :)

Please_dont_ban_me
01-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Na.

TP's too young to do that. I'd give up Ginobilli though...as much as I love him. He's getting up there in age and with his style of play you just never know when he gets a really bad injury.

O'neal
Duncan
Bowen
Finley
Parker

Hmmmmm. I could work with that.