PDA

View Full Version : For Die Hard Cowboys fans...

pooh
01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Granted, you have to have the NFL Network and such, but tonight at 7:30, they're going to replay what I think was one of the greatest Super Bowl games of all time, Super Bowl XIII from 1979. No, I'm not talking about the NFL films version that we see every year, but the FULL length game as broadcast from NBC in '79.

We get to see the vintage Cowboys: Staubach, Dorsett, Pearson, etc. And of course, the vintage Steelers: Bradshaw, Swann, Harris (Not Don thank God).

Yeah I know the Cowboys lost, but we get to see one of the best games every, and for every Cowboys fan, we get to relive one of the lowest moments: Jackie Smith dropping a sure touchdown pass, late in the third quarter.

BeerIsGood!
01-22-2007, 08:05 PM
You really think we want to watch that? Fuck that. Show me Superbowl XXVII on a fucking loop.

Vinnie_Johnson
01-22-2007, 09:48 PM
You really think we want to watch that? Fuck that. Show me Superbowl XXVII on a fucking loop.

What Cowboy fan would want to live that game another time. :dramaquee

pooh
01-23-2007, 05:09 AM

Whatever dude, I'd put those two teams up (Steelers and Cowboys) and they would easily whip both the Bills and the later version of the Cowboys.

I brought it cause you'll probably never see the vintage Cowboys, the original "America's Team."