PDA

View Full Version : How is this justice?

atxrocker
01-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Only 6 months for this cock blowing son of a bitch?

Son who dismembered mother gets six months in jail

BUFFALO, New York (AP) -- A teenager who said he killed and slowly dismembered his mother over several days at the urging of a pedophile was sentenced Monday to six months in jail.

Angel Rosa, 16, had pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the death of Madeline Irene, 46.

Irene's head and hands were found encased in cement in a garbage can at the home of the alleged sexual abuser, 50-year-old Edwin Gimenez, who is a convicted pedophile.

Other body parts were found floating in a nearby river.

Psychiatrists for both the prosecution and the defense determined Rosa was emotionally under Gimenez's control.

Gimenez, Rosa's co-defendant in the death, was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for convincing Rosa to kill his mother.

The teen was also sentenced to five years probation.

Rosa has already spent 15 months in jail and will be released to the custody of a psychologist who had examined him while he was in jail, according to Assistant District Attorney Christopher Belling.

"It's been a very, very unusual case from the get-go," Belling said. "I think that justice was served."

Rosa said he felt emotionally out of control when he killed his mother August 18 and dismembered her in their apartment.

The indictment said Gimenez allegedly worked with the teen to dismember and dispose of the body.

Authorities said they believe Gimenez befriended Rosa's family so he could sexually abuse Rosa and a younger boy, and that he convinced Rosa to kill his mother so Gimenez could take the boys to New York City.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/22/mother.dismember.ap/index.html

ZStomp
01-23-2007, 12:15 AM
The pedophile should pay for this....

exstatic
01-23-2007, 12:19 AM
He will. No one does harder time than a short eyes.

atxrocker
01-23-2007, 12:20 AM

while i agree, i have a hard time swallowing the slap on the wrist that little fudgepacker is getting after actually carrying the crime out. he's 16, more than old enough to be punished to the full extent of the law.

ZStomp
01-23-2007, 12:28 AM
I understand.

but in the same token, if a guy has a gun to your head and says dismember this body or I'll kill you... and you do it. Are you guilty of it? I know this is not the same thing but it is the same principle. He didn't have what is called the mens rea. He didn't know what he was doing aka "the act does not make a person guilty unless the mind is also guilty".

Spurminator
01-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Man, think how efficient our Legal System would be if everyone was able to come to a conclusion on the judgment of a criminal based on a small article.

We wouldn't even need lawyers. Just typists.

ZStomp
01-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Imagine.

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Bob-Gruen/John-Lennon-NYC-Print-C10008950.jpeg

Fillmoe
01-23-2007, 12:36 AM
the mind can be a terrible thing at times...... who knows whats going on with this kid.... hes 16.... a 50 year old man that was prolly raping him forced him to do some vicious shit..... we really dont know the details so we really cant judge...... he killed his mother.... me at 16 i woulda prolly died before killing my mom....... but thats just me.... not everybody thinks the same..... the dudes a piece of shit no doubt..... but aint enough details for me to judge his sentencing

v2freak
01-23-2007, 12:41 AM
To answer the thread title: it's not

Mumia Abu Jamal
01-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Justice? In the United States, there is no such thing my brother. In the land where corporations get away with murder yet innocent people are spending life behind bars. Theres no such thing as Justice!

From Death Row, this is Mumia Abu Jamal

TheSanityAnnex
01-23-2007, 01:12 AM
No justice.

E20
01-23-2007, 01:15 AM
The kid's laywer probably made a plea for insanity. I expect this jail time to be attached with many years of rehab attached to it or a lengthy time at a institute for the mentally ill or an aslyum of some sorts.

EDIT:
BUT FUCK THIS BITCH SHIT HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING TO YOUR MOTHER, SOMETHING LIKE THIS, THE FUCKING PERSON WHO BORE YOU IN HER STOMACH FOR 9 MONTHS AND FUCKING WIPED YOUR ASS AND FED YOU FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. IF THERE IS A GOD AND THERE BETTER BE THIS BITCH IS BURNING IN HELL. SEE YOU IN HELL BIYYYYYYYATCH.

Fillmoe
01-23-2007, 01:17 AM
god left this place along time ago e20........

TheSanityAnnex
01-23-2007, 02:45 AM
And babies don't develop in the stomach.

Trainwreck2100
01-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Justice was a kickass episode of Smallville

atxrocker
01-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Justice was a kickass episode of Smallville

badass. how very cool of you. a story about a mother getting dismembered by her sick fuck of a son and a smallville reference seemed necessary in your eyes, good move. :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
01-23-2007, 03:09 AM
badass. how very cool of you. a story about a mother getting dismembered by her sick fuck of a son and a smallville reference seemed necessary in your eyes, good move. :rolleyes

says someone who obviously didn't see it, it's on youtube. The smallville not the murder

atxrocker
01-23-2007, 03:14 AM
I understand.

but in the same token, if a guy has a gun to your head and says dismember this body or I'll kill you... and you do it. Are you guilty of it? I know this is not the same thing but it is the same principle. He didn't have what is called the mens rea. He didn't know what he was doing aka "the act does not make a person guilty unless the mind is also guilty".

to a certain extent i understand where you're coming from.... but, come on, the guy is 16 and his molester was 50. i don't know a 16 year old who could be so easily manipulated and convinced to perform such a horrific act against their own mother by some wrinkly old guy ramming him in his ass. when i was 16, i was certainly able to make my own decisions and knew right from wrong. my judgement may have been clouded from time to time, but something like this would have never happened, ever. in regards to the pointing a gun to the head thing, i seriously doubt that ever happened. either way, this is one fucked up tragedy indeed.

ZStomp
01-23-2007, 03:21 AM
Tragedy indeed.

But I think that the manipulation of one person to another happens more often than you think.

ShoogarBear
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
while i agree, i have a hard time swallowing the slap on the wrist that little fudgepacker is getting after actually carrying the crime out. he's 16, more than old enough to be punished to the full extent of the law.I'm not sure where I stand on the sentence, but calling a 16-year old victim of a sexual predator a "little fudgepacker" isn't exactly enlightened.

phyzik
01-23-2007, 11:13 AM
No doubt there are some people that are easy to manipulate but where the fuck do we start drawing the line on this bullshit? It seems like there is some disorder or sickness for every fucking crime these days, it pisses me off.

MoSpur
01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I understand.

I don't know if I agree with that. If I want to kick someone because I don't like them, well, I first have to makeup in my mind how to do it. This kid knew what he was doing. I agree that this pervert who got 25 years had a lot to do with it and its sad that the kid went through with it, but this is a 16 year old we're talking about. He deserves more than 6 months of jail time, probation, and rehab.

phyzik
01-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Its a pretty bad crime but it sounds like he was forced to do it. I'm not sure how you can blame the boy if his life was in danger. I think the pedo should get the death sentence rather than the boy.
Im not saying the kid should get the chair or some shit.... but come the fuck on!!! 6 fucking months? thats ALL??

People get that ammount of time for a bag of weed!!! This motherfucker DISMEMBERED HIS FUCKING MOM!!! I didnt hear anything about a gun held to the kids head, he had to think it through before he did it. Im tired of all these apologist for these fucked up crimes.

Fabbs
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Authorities said they believe Gimenez befriended Rosa's family so he could sexually abuse Rosa and a younger boy, and that he convinced Rosa to kill his mother so Gimenez could take the boys to New York City.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/22/mother.dismember.ap/index.html
At what age was the boy when asstard molestor starting brain washing him?

How did mother treat boy his whole life? Certainly she did not deserve this. However may suggest why he was vulnerable to pedofile assholes influence more then hers.