PDA

View Full Version : Spurs 93-89 Boston. Pics. Videos.

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Happened to visit the game LIVE today...It was FUN. I was able TO JOKE WITH FINLEY "PLAY 100% AND DRILL THE SHOTS OR YOU ARE OUT LOSERRRRRR", which made my day...The guy is pathetic anyway...This happened after the WARM UP and during the game - see pic below - Finley and Elson during the warm up:

http://www.eifunds.com/cska/images/SpursFinleyElsonWarmUp.jpg

picture (2) during the 4th quarter - Spurs attack:

http://www.eifunds.com/cska/images/SpursBosTimAttack012207.jpg

During the break watching the girls - 2 more pics:

http://www.eifunds.com/cska/images/SpursBosChLdrs012207.jpg
http://www.eifunds.com/cska/images/SpursBosChrLdrs012207.jpg

VIDEOS - using my camera-phone:

During the Warm UP SEE a 3 min. VIDEO - I was able to get extremely close and called Tony and Manu - but they didn't sign any pictures this time - I wasn't able to get signatures(???). Pop was no way to be found during the warm up and then he went on to sit over the opposite site...

Video 1- Warm up - 11 Mb - it needs time to download:
http://www.eifunds.com/cska/video/SpursWarmUpBos012207.mp4

Video 3- Show during the break - the girls:
http://www.eifunds.com/cska/video/SpursBosChrLdrs012207.mp4

The Celts are joke...Spurs played at 50% level and picked up the tempo several times to get a nice lead, and then went on to relax in the 4th and almost blew the game away, but in the end, Boston beat themselves...END OF STORY!!!

The most important fact of the game was during the timeouts - Pop and the other coaches discussed things between themselves only and never gathered together with the players to give them ANY instructions...they knew we are going to win it anyway regardless...the game was a joke.

I had my joy - they show our row and seats on the TV...

GO SPURS!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

MoSpur
01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome

rayray2k8
01-23-2007, 02:52 PM
good stuff man.
I hope this stuff isnt against the rules in this forum.

ro_50
01-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Those were awesome, thanks for sharing them.

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 04:14 PM
good stuff man.
I hope this stuff isnt against the rules in this forum.

Oh, don't even mention the Spurs Report - they drove away so many TRUE Spurs Fans for the simple reason someone wanted to criticize players or Pop? I paid great deal of money yesterday to have good seats and see the Spurs – so I don’t the right to my own opinion to tell Pop he is wrong playing Finley for so many minutes? Come On! This FORUM looks very liberal (as it has to be!), so you can post and express freely your opinion. BTW, Finley was 0-6 from 3-pt land yesterday and the Spurs lost the 23 pt-lead because of his misses as any other game, however, he managed to get 12 pts in the end for the simple reason, the Celts had no defense...Anyway, I had a FUN watching...Boston has many Spurs supporters - I saw boards with "Tony's House", Manu's House", etc., but Finley was booed pretty bad - I think he is losing more and more - I have no idea WHY Pop is playing him for so many minutes? Horry looked in great shape, but didn’t play much because of the back-to-back...I was seating right next to Bonner's family members (from Concord, NH), They are proud the boy is playing for the Spurs - he simply told them the Spurs camp has a different atmosphere - is ALL about winning, which is a good thing...

GO SPURS!!! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

MoSpur
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
the Boston Garden is starting to look more like the Spurs home court

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 05:56 PM
the Boston Garden is starting to look more like the Spurs home court

Yes it does...

drivanroca
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanx!

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanx!

OK...

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanx!

The Spurs should keep Manu, and try to land someone from GS - they are looking to unload a lor of players...Maybe Barnes??? I like him - he can shoot 3s, bring energy and block in the paint...

exstatic
01-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh, don't even mention the Spurs Report - they drove away so many TRUE Spurs Fans for the simple reason someone wanted to criticize players or Pop? I paid great deal of money yesterday to have good seats and see the Spurs – so I don’t the right to my own opinion to tell Pop he is wrong playing Finley for so many minutes? Come On! This FORUM looks very liberal (as it has to be!), so you can post and express freely your opinion. BTW, Finley was 0-6 from 3-pt land yesterday and the Spurs lost the 23 pt-lead because of his misses as any other game, however, he managed to get 12 pts in the end for the simple reason, the Celts had no defense...Anyway, I had a FUN watching...Boston has many Spurs supporters - I saw boards with "Tony's House", Manu's House", etc., but Finley was booed pretty bad - I think he is losing more and more - I have no idea WHY Pop is playing him for so many minutes? Horry looked in great shape, but didn’t play much because of the back-to-back...I was seating right next to Bonner's family members (from Concord, NH), They are proud the boy is playing for the Spurs - he simply told them the Spurs camp has a different atmosphere - is ALL about winning, which is a good thing...

GO SPURS!!! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
I think they are referring to the rule that video cannot be posted here. Nice rant, though.

T Park
01-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Pop and the other coaches discussed things between themselves only and never gathered together with the players to give them ANY instructions...they knew we are going to win it anyway regardless...the game was a joke.

alot of coaching staffs do this........

Manu_The _Best
01-23-2007, 11:14 PM
alot of coaching staffs do this........

No question, just this is unusual for Pop

Texas_Ranger
01-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Thanx for posting.

Manu_The _Best
01-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanx for posting.

No problem! ANY TIME!!! GO SPURS!!!

Kori Ellis
01-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Can you please take down the links to the game footage?

The NBA doesn't allow you to take unauthorized video of the games and they have asked us not to have that kind of stuff here.

Thanks.

--Kori

Manu_The _Best
01-25-2007, 02:37 AM
Can you please take down the links to the game footage?

The NBA doesn't allow you to take unauthorized video of the games and they have asked us not to have that kind of stuff here.

Thanks.

--Kori

Which ones - the actual games or the warm up? I will take them down, no proeblem, just tell me which ones.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Which ones - the actual games or the warm up? I will take them down, no proeblem, just tell me which ones.

Game video. Thanks.

Manu_The _Best
01-25-2007, 02:39 AM
Game video. Thanks.

Ok, got it. will take them down now.

Manu_The _Best
01-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Game video. Thanks.

Took them down. Only the warm up and the dance at the break was left...

Manu_The _Best
01-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Game video. Thanks.

Next 10 games will be very interesting to see whether the Spurs will fall or actually rise from the death...If we get Atkins, the offense will improve dramatically... :reading :reading :reading