PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to fuck that white boy up

sickdsm
01-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Says Carlos Boozer after clothelining Mark Madsen during last lights game. You could easily read his lips. Not that i really care too much about Mark's feelings but I wonder how fast a supspension would come if a top tier white boy said/did that to a scrub black guy.

LEONARD
01-23-2007, 09:12 AM
There is no man in the NBA sorrier than Boozer...after what he did to the Cavs, I wish failure on him like nobody else...

RonMexico
01-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Is there anything more pathetic than picking a battle with Mark Madsen? Mad Dog reportedly doesn't drink anything with caffeine. Mark is a terrible basketball player, but his energy and enthusiasm are things any team's bench needs and he's a nice guy to top it all off.

That's kind of why I miss Jake Voshkul and Paul Shirley from the Suns' bench because they were always jumping up and providing encouragement when the team needed it.

mabber
01-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Is there anything more pathetic than picking a battle with Mark Madsen? Mad Dog reportedly doesn't drink anything with caffeine. Mark is a terrible basketball player, but his energy and enthusiasm are things any team's bench needs and he's a nice guy to top it all off.

That's kind of why I miss Jake Voshkul and Paul Shirley from the Suns' bench because they were always jumping up and providing encouragement when the team needed it.

Shirley is a funny guy to boot. I enjoyed reading his blogs as they were very humorous. I'm not sure if he does that anymore. I'm not even sure if he's in the league anymore.

johnpaulwall21
01-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Paul Shirley = GOAT

MajorMike
01-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Isn't Boozer half white?

Burn531
01-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Isn't Boozer half white?

:lol I was thinking the same thing.

Chris Childs
01-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Says Carlos Boozer after clothelining Mark Madsen during last lights game. You could easily read his lips. Not that i really care too much about Mark's feelings but I wonder how fast a supspension would come if a top tier white boy said/did that to a scrub black guy.

:rolleyes

themvp
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Isn't Boozer half white?

Isn't he tottaly white?

RonMexico
01-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Shirley's hilarious. I think he's writing a book or creating one out of all his blogs from Suns.com and ESPN or something like that. I don't think he's on any roster as of right now.

Doug Collins
01-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Isn't he tottaly white?

Coming from Alaska, I'm sure he was the closest thing to a black person up there so he naturally just adopted the idea.

Fillmoe
01-23-2007, 11:40 PM
yall act like trash talking is something new in basketball..... im sure when bruce bowen slides his legs under jump shooters he does it with a coke and a smile...... get the fuck outta here............................

CubanMustGo
01-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Take your act back to the troll forum where it belongs, OK?

Fillmoe
01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Take your act back to the troll forum where it belongs, OK?

:sleep :sleep

you are an idiot

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM
yall act like trash talking is something new in basketball..... im sure when bruce bowen slides his legs under jump shooters he does it with a coke and a smile...... get the fuck outta here............................

Ya'll act like a bruddah from da hood - not. Shut your hole and go float the river, you wannabe.

Chris Childs
01-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Ya'll act like a bruddah from da hood - not. Shut your hole and go float the river, you wannabe.

U Mad?

cheguevara
01-24-2007, 01:31 PM
:lol was Madsen convulsing on the floor too? he makes Michael J Fox look like a statue

mabber
01-24-2007, 01:36 PM
:lol was Madsen convulsing on the floor too? he makes Michael J Fox look like a statue

Not funny.