PDA

View Full Version : 2007 NHL All-Star Game Blog

T-Pain
01-23-2007, 02:06 PM
The YoungStars Game and Super Skills challenge starts tonight at 6:30, followed by the All-Star Game tomorrow night, all at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Should be interesting because of their new unis and 20 first-time allstars.

MajorMike
01-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Didn't the NHL fold?

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Didn't the NHL fold?

...two things:

1. get out of this thread
2. RPI...

MajorMike
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
And still you can't answer a str8 forward question and create smoke and mirrors by going in a tangent.

LEONARD
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
The only good thing about the all-star game is that it's in Dallas, which means The Ticket radio guys can screw with people... :lol

1920's Reporter Guy" strikes again...

http://sturminator.blogspot.com/

and it's already in a couple newspapers...lol

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/today/s_489828.html

• The Borat moment of yesterday came during Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin's news conference. A local Dallas sports radio personality whose shtick is apparently to ask inane questions in a ridiculous voice asked Crosby how he liked being "the cat's meow of all things stick and puck." Crosby's response?

"I can't answer that one serious," he said, laughing, before then trying to answer as seriously as he could. "All I can hope is I put on a good performance. Hopefully, the people of Dallas are welcoming."

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/sports/story.html?id=af7c342f-a527-4e41-8b6d-b9001bd2d5ea&k=99546

He guffawed when a local radio personality said, "They're calling you the golden boy of hockey ... how do you like being the cat's meow of all things stick and puck" at a press conference in Dallas on Monday. "Geez, I don't know if I can be serious about that one," Crosby replied, rolling his eyes.

----------

A couple other victims...

Vincy Young
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7INhBp1lnxM

Mack Brown
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKkZTX4AzWc

Others include Roger Clemens, LeBron, Phil Jackson, Gretzsky, etc...good stuff...

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2007, 04:16 PM
And still you can't answer a str8 forward question and create smoke and mirrors by going in a tangent.

no, but you're still a douche bag.

MajorMike
01-23-2007, 04:21 PM
no, but you're still a douche bag.

I notcie you use the word douche a lot and even spell it correctly. I assume this is because you have a large supply of them for self use in your bathroom.

LEONARD
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM

How is what you asked a straight forward question??

You come into every thread that isn't a sport you like and you rip on it...

Find a new bit!!

MajorMike
01-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Do you answer for jgw now?

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2007, 04:38 PM
I notcie you use the word douche a lot and even spell it correctly. I assume this is because you have a large supply of them for self use in your bathroom.

...i noticed you misspell words, often....is it b/c you're an oklahomo state fan?

btw, its called reverse application...nothing like being squeaky clean.

DarkReign
01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
It will be good to see the youngsters Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin on the same like with dinosaur Brendan Shanahan.

Dinosaur on pace for 40g and nearly 100 pts.

T-Pain
01-23-2007, 08:08 PM
hey what channel is all this on?

Mr Dio
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
How is what you asked a straight forward question??

You come into every thread that isn't a sport you like and you rip on it...

Find a new bit!!

Talk about being a hypocrite.

Exactly how many boyfriends do you have?
Seems like u are always trying to get up on someone's nuts?
Like the taste of Baby Batter eh?? :lol

dg7md
01-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Watching it now on INHD. This is great, I'm loving this.

T-Pain
01-24-2007, 12:35 AM
damnit, i didnt have that "versus" channel. ESPN shouldve renewed their deal with the NHL cuz now i cant hardly watch NHL games.

dg7md
01-24-2007, 12:39 AM
I really like the new jerseys. I can't wait to see the other teams concepts of their styles.

T-Pain
01-24-2007, 01:31 AM
man Chara shot a 100 mph puck and won? i thought pucks fly faster than that...

lefty
01-24-2007, 04:24 AM
I hope Huet will shine wednesday so more people get to know him ; he is so underrated

Rip-Hamilton32
01-24-2007, 12:09 PM
mccabe didn't make the all star team and his line mate did they are both 2 of the top defencemen because they play with each other both should have made it..stupid fans

DarkReign
01-24-2007, 12:18 PM
mccabe didn't make the all star team and his line mate did they are both 2 of the top defencemen because they play with each other both should have made it..stupid fans

Theyre on a terrible team....that happens. McCabe is only, solely an offensive defensemen. He is highly overrated because he plays in TO.

Honestly, I think VS did a hack job of broadcasting and it only tends to be getting worse (the digital clock for fastest skater for instance). Tonight is the true highlight. The young-guns didnt even attempt to play anything nearing defense. Entertaining, not really (for me).

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Has the game started yet?