PDA

View Full Version : Poor CaptMike

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-23-2007, 10:59 PM
A&M's RPI is fixing to get yet another boost.

Texas A&M 87 at Auburn 58
Alabama 57 at Auburn 81

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
A&M's RPI is fixing to get yet another boost.

Texas A&M 87 at Auburn 58
Alabama 57 at Auburn 81

yep, i saw that. but capt. mike said Auburn isn't a good team, so i don't think it will help our RPI much.

..wait a minute, you mean capt. mike doesn't know everything?...i don't believe it.

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Good job guys. You realize OSU beat Auburn as well, correct?

Wow, you guys fall over your own feet faster than any flamers I've ever seen.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-24-2007, 02:02 PM
:lmao

You guys eeked out a 1 point win in a neutral court game in South Padre. We won by 29 in their house.

Oh, and wouldn't you know it, our RPI went up two spots today. And spare me the drama, you brought this on yourself with all your "RPI is all that matters" crap.

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I know how it is. My 5 year old likes to do the same thing.

And I have never... EVER, said RPI is all that matters. Again another silly dreamt up lie. I have constantly maintained the NCAA selection committee uses RPI as a tool when they select. Which is truth. It is you and your posse that keep saying RPI doesn't matter.

Doug Collins
01-24-2007, 02:56 PM
:lmao

You guys eeked out a 1 point win in a neutral court game in South Padre. We won by 29 in their house.

Oh, and wouldn't you know it, our RPI went up two spots today. And spare me the drama, you brought this on yourself with all your "RPI is all that matters" crap.

Don't tell Capt. Mike, I bet he's already printed the new rankings out and is on his way to "rub one out" on the toilet seat.

MajorMike
01-24-2007, 05:51 PM
You do know that Zona is assured of a 1 seed because they are 3rd in today's RPI, correct?

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2007, 05:56 PM
You do know that Zona is assured of a 1 seed because they are 3rd in today's RPI, correct?

...hey you are back, and arguing as usual. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I know how it is. My 5 year old likes to do the same thing.

And I have never... EVER, said RPI is all that matters. Again another silly dreamt up lie. I have constantly maintained the NCAA selection committee uses RPI as a tool when they select. Which is truth. It is you and your posse that keep saying RPI doesn't matter.

Um, no. I have argued in several posts that the RPI is but one component. You're the one who came on here saying A&M was going to be a 15 seed because it was ranked 12 in the RPI at the time.

MajorMike
01-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Karma.